Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I think it's safe to say Poppy that i will worry until i hold this baby in my arms lol

Btw ladies this is my 8th day without a cigarette. . . woohoo! x

You and me both Jenny cant do with the stress especially this pregnancy lol

Just got text from Phoebe, she's still preggo, they were late giving the first lot of gel as they were so busy. She's very emotional as she has just learnt they have stopped treating her grandads kidneys and lungs due to rapid onset dementia. As she's sat there being induced, he is upstairs in the hospital dying :cry: poor Phoebles :cry: :hugs: x

Awwwwww thanks guys, I'll be posting in the morning before I go also :haha: or through the night :haha: well I wasn't able to sleep through the pregnancy, I don't fancy my chances much tonight although I'll try x

Awwwww poor phoebe!!!!!!!!!! What a day! Mixed emotions, i can't imagine how she's feeling. Omg I hope she's ok, she can't even be happy properly knowing what's going on upstairs, oh my!

Tink, good luck hunni for tomorrow, we'll be stalking coral for news. Lots of love xxxxxx

Awww poor Pheobe bet she's emotional, she shouldnt need to be going through that too :cry:

aww :hugs: for Pheobe so sad

Jenny great job not smoking!

Tink- hopefully you'll get a little sleep tonight gl for tomorrow cant wait to hear your updates

Well at this rate you and Pheobe's babies are going to share the same birthday x

Oh poor phoebe:cry: not what you want to worry about while in labour what a mix of emotions:cry: send her our love tink:kiss:

Tink good luck again for tomorrow and look forward to hearing all the updates, update at least every hour please!:haha: try to sleep and get some rest you'll need all your energy tomorrow. I can't believe it's your turn already just seems like yesterday you were posting your bfp pics! X

I've passed on your regards DD's, such a shame its all at once for her. Yes Pops, provided they actually get me going tomorrow, I have visions of being made to wait all day to no avail :haha: x

See you in an hour then :haha: no try your best to get some sleep you need your energy :hugs:

lol i know your going to say noooooooooo Serenity :haha: Its just taking a while for it to grow on my OH, but women get their own way anyhow lol

Poppy I kinda like Viola I may be a bit partial because my name starts with a V it's Veronica I don't know you don't have to make a definate decision yet so I would say if you like it keep the option open

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->