Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Yeah i am, will have a huge list before she's born lol. Right think i'll go bed before korben has me up. Night MommyV and CG :hugs:

night night Poppy hope we have some good news in the am

Just poppin on to wish u well Tink! I haven't gone to bed yet...bad lew.

Poor pheebs I hope she is ok.....thinking about u both all day tomorrow!

Correction ...all day today...yikes gotta go to bed already

Morning Ding Dongs :wave:

I slept a little :haha:

Phoebe texted as I got into bed to say her next lot of gel was due at 1am, which she should have got as long as labour ward wasn't too busy. She was cramping etc, but not in established labour. She sent her regards to you all :hugs: Hopefully I'll hear more this morning! If it goes past when they are actually inducing me, I'll forward the messages to Coral x

Love to all my buddies, TTC'ers and Preggo. I love you guys :haha: x

My turn for emotional outburst...

Ding Dongs, you have been my rock. I feel privileged to have shared the experience of TTC and pregnancy with you all. Its been a rocky ride, but you have all been there for me the whole time, and I love you all for it. Its not often you find a group of people that you feel connected with, but live far apart from. You all feel like family, and I thank God for you all :hugs: x

OK outburst over :rofl: I'm going to the hospital to have a baby today, OH MY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is Tink signing off for today, the mega bump is about to land, Roger, over and out :haha: Wish me luck :winkwink: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Ding Dongs :wave:

I slept a little :haha:

Phoebe texted as I got into bed to say her next lot of gel was due at 1am, which she should have got as long as labour ward wasn't too busy. She was cramping etc, but not in established labour. She sent her regards to you all :hugs: Hopefully I'll hear more this morning! If it goes past when they are actually inducing me, I'll forward the messages to Coral x

Love to all my buddies, TTC'ers and Preggo. I love you guys :haha: x

My turn for emotional outburst...

Ding Dongs, you have been my rock. I feel privileged to have shared the experience of TTC and pregnancy with you all. Its been a rocky ride, but you have all been there for me the whole time, and I love you all for it. Its not often you find a group of people that you feel connected with, but live far apart from. You all feel like family, and I thank God for you all :hugs: x

OK outburst over :rofl: I'm going to the hospital to have a baby today, OH MY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is Tink signing off for today, the mega bump is about to land, Roger, over and out :haha: Wish me luck :winkwink: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwwwww Tink, we love you too, good luck. :cry::kiss::hugs::happydance::thumbup:

morning! :hi:

Glad you slept a little tink! We love you too and are happy to have you too!:hugs::kiss: We are lucky we live close so can have our babies grow up together how great is that!

Good luck for today we are thinking of you, we know you're a pro at it though:haha: send my number to pheebs if you would prefer. Oh I'm so excited!:happydance: :yipee:

Awwww Tink you big softie!
Good luck honey. Fingers. crossed they're quicker with you than poor phoebles.
:hugs:

:hugs: and best wishes for a speedy delivery tink! xxxx

poor phoebe..:cry: xxxx

asfm....***yawns*** :coffee: time x

oh yea and POPPY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...i love Serenity!!!! xxxx

Morning ladies

Just running a bath here, AF has arrived at last, only 2 days late - maybe it does coincide with oving 2 days late?

Anyway hope you're all ok today xx

Aww Tink i cannot believe your big day is here already! All the best and i hope you have a nice speedy delivery :)

Poor Phoebe!!! U can do it sweetie. . . not be long now *hugs* x

morning girls :hi: just staying in for the washer man to come and take my washer to be fix and put me in another 1 why mine is being fix woopp wish they would hurry up symptom wise still feel a bit sick and cramps i will test Saturday if no af phoebe and tink good luck to you both your bbys will be her soon wooppp puppycat sorry hun big :hugs: x x x

hey girls just got back from getting my bloods done. Text Tink and she said she is booked in but hasn't seen anyone yet. I will update when she does. Oh and still nothing happening with Luan(Phoebe). I guess the induction is going to be slow for her.

Puppycat sorry the :witch: arrived:growlmad: :hug:

Caz good luck for Saturday.

Poppy I prefer Serenity to Viola. Although I do like the name Violet!

Happy 5 weeks Jenny:happydance:

so the race is on for the first ding dong bubba!!:yipee: im excited!....guesses for tink then?? time and weight, we know tink has a :pink: bump:haha:
my guess... 9lb 4oz @ 946pm tonight :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"