Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

PC, just a quick reminder our tink went for a growth scan a bit back and baby was estimated 8lb back then...:flower: just thought id remind you xx

Lol I'm gonna go with the Drs being wrong and her being a beautiful petite angel ;)

lol, ok PC....

im having a crappy day...i feel like i could sit and rant for hours, im either stropping or close to tears!...fecking hormones!!!:growlmad:

:hugs: MC

Hope all goes well for Lovely Tink! :flower:
Not long left for you now Coral too! :happydance:

:dust: For you Caz

Happy 5 weeks Jenny :thumbup:

So I have my first scan date!!! :happydance: Its on Tuesday 12th July! I will be 12 weeks by then! :cloud9:

Cannot wait! Wishing the days away!!

ok rant warning!!
PC said i could....my OH seemed to be a little distant so when i ask him whats the problem he goes on the defensive, i get paranoid and start crying:dohh: lots of other things that play on my mind also came out!..for Eg....im the size of a cow, i have the worst hair in the universe,needs all cutting off and a session of dye at the salon. im worried that ill have another horrible birth, im worried im going to get so big my belly will resemble a road map. my sisters split with her 13 years partner because some little scrotum batted his eye lids at her, he is a knob!! and my OH has said some stuff on FB to him, so i now have to deal with the results of his mouth running away with himself!!!hopefully my sis will see it just "blokes being blokes":growlmad:...........and thats just the tip of the iceberg ....

also my best friends dad gets burried tomorrow...:cry:...she went to the chapel of rest yesterday to say goodbye and it wasnt a comforting experience for her :cry:

Oh no MC :hugs: sounds like you have a lot going on sweetie. Everything is harder when your emotions run high in pregnancy also. I know I burst in to tears at the drop of a hat lately and never get any sympathy from DH:growlmad: . Just feel free to rant we don't mind thats what we are here for. Wish I could help somehow:hugs::kiss:

Laura, glad you have your scan date, thats my c-section date!! :yipee: we can count down together!

Afternoon :flower:

Thinking of you Pheobe hope bubba dont have you in labour all today lovely :kiss:

Tink good luck sweatheart :hugs:

MC huge hugs lovely if i lived nearer id be round cheering you up in a breath :hugs::hugs:

Coral, Puppycat and Laura hope your all well :kiss:

My guess for Tink

Girl :haha:
Weight 7lb 9oz 'I dont trust those scans for weight they got Rhys wrong'
Time 7pm

afm nothing been out shopping, weather shite so chillaxing now.

Oh Mc - blame me!! :haha:

I'm sorry you've got so much all at once honey, I'm not sure if you're religious or not but whenever things get tough I always try to remember the 'footprints' poem - 'it was then that I carried you' it gives me comfort :hugs:

Can totally relate to men shooting their mouth off and being left to pick up the pieces - I can't offer any advice on that score but feel free to rant whenever you like xx

Afternoon Poppy. Weather supposed to be crap all week down here :( How are you feeling my dear? x

thanx girls...its nothing i cant deal with... tomorrow will be a different story but as for OH and my paranoia, ill get over it!..in about 9 weeks lol..:dohh::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->