Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Im good thanks Coral :kiss: Today is going to be a good one 2 babies entering the world :happydance:

:wave::hi:ladies,

Tink(Lili) 8lbs 5oz 6:45pm

Phobeb(Baby Mac) 7lbs 13oz 6:45pm

MC, rant away:hugs:

Jenny,Coral,Poppy,Puppy,Laura and the DD's :hi:

Not much to report from Tink. She said she is very sore but no contractions yet. They are planning to break her waters around 4.30pm. Will keep you all posted:thumbup:

UK ladies...explain the gel to me...

I had to be induced with both of my boys and was put on an IV. Hence, why I could not get up and walk around.

Thanks

Its to soften your cervix, i never had the gel either just put on the drip. Thanks Coral guess once they break her waters its all go :happydance:

Thanks Poppy:thumbup:

I had the gel too, and the drip. So you guys get to do both?

Okay, but you used some sort of mask/inhaler if I remember with Korben..right??

I'm just thinking back to the comemnts about the US OBEM...just curious is all.

thanx girls...its nothing i cant deal with... tomorrow will be a different story but as for OH and my paranoia, ill get over it!..in about 9 weeks lol..:dohh::haha:

Feel for you MC! :hugs: Just keep telling yourself it's the hormones.

You look absolutely beautiful btw and do not let any other thought enter your head!! :flower:

xxx

I was put on the drip with Rhys cos i was in slow labour for 4 days, dont think gel was need as id dilated 3cm in those 4 days.

Gage they broke my waters. Cant remember if i got the gel then? :wacko: 19yrs ago :haha:

Wade and Korben had a sweep and labour started on its own.

Yes the lovely Gas and Air lol

Dont think its offered over there and probably explains why 90% of epidurals are done. Think if they didnt offer gas and air over here we'd be the same having the epi.

I asked for the epi with Rhys but they didnt have enough staff on, his and Gages was the worst labours. Korben being the best was only in established labour for 1hr 30mins.

hi ladies,

yay Tink's labor should really get going after they break her waters

wonder if Pheobe's labor is going strong yet?

Poppy I think that there would be less epidurals in the us if we had the gas and air I think they may be starting to use it in some places here

MC you look great but I know how the hormones can really mess with you :hugs:

okay I totally missed the conversation I think I'm a little late to the party

China I wish we could get the gas at our hospital but not yet I'm going to have to either tough it out or get the epidural hopefully I can go without

MC that's a great score yay for a free breast pump we don't really have that many opportunities for freebies here it's a bummer

Hi Ladies....

Just checking in to see if there is any news...... my guess is 9pm with 8lb 4 oz baby for Tink....

I watched an episode of the UK OBEM the other day...really wish we had gas and air...it seems like over here its all or nothing with pain relief...wish there were more options as I think I would like to TRY to tough it out with just gas and air. Epis are so restricting- must lay on back which is the hardest way to deliver for your body... oh well. I assume I will get an epi- I am a bit scared of the pain.

I really hope poor Pheebs has her baby soon, she must be worn out by now...

Think id just prefer to be put to sleep and woken up once its over, with no pain :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->