Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

here is the freebie of the pregnancy!!! ive had allsorts but this is the best so far!:thumbup::happydance::thumbup::happydance:

Attachments

• P210611_16.010001.jpg
    P210611_16.010001.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 6
MC that looks good, are you going to try BF then?

erm...no...but i will try to express for baby.....i think...i just dont think i can attatch a baby to me :holly: but would like him to get a good start..if you get me lol...

LOL poppy.... my sister in law had a scheduled c-section with both her babies and she said she preferred it.

She said the best gift her oldest gave her was being breech so she didn't have to go through labor at all....

I am scared of being cut open, but also scared of being torn, so not sure I prefer one over the other- just a quick easy delivery would be great- haha!

:hi:

thought about phoebe lots yesterday but didnt get a chance to get on and check things out. i guess i didnt miss much from anyone yet huh!? im guessing tinks baby will be.. 8 lbs exactly! (ive heard those growth scans can be very inaccurate!)

started sorting out the nursery yesterday and finishing painting the lovely bookshelves OH built for baby :) And by the end of the night I knew I did too much. EVERYTHING hurts. My ankles hurt to walk on them and my back and but and arms and wrists are sore too. On top of that I woke up this morning with some kind of cold or something. Coughing things up and sore throat and sore ears and swollen face. Will be in bed with computer for the day.

Midwife app yesterday went fine. Always so quick ,but i guess thats a good thing. Fundal height still measuring ahead by a week or two, baby moving like crazy, all is good!

Baby shower was lovely as well on saturday. Don't really have much stuff left to buy.. just a changing table and I need an electric breast pump. Otherwise it will just be little odds and ends that I find we don't have. Probably will want some extra blankets, etc. Will post nursery pics when things are a little less of a disaster :)

WHOO GO PHOEBE AND TINK!!!!

MC that looks good, are you going to try BF then?

erm...no...but i will try to express for baby.....i think...i just dont think i can attatch a baby to me :holly: but would like him to get a good start..if you get me lol...

Think id like to express for first few days, but i honestly dont think i could BF korben be whacking my boob out of babies mouth all the time :haha:

LOL poppy.... my sister in law had a scheduled c-section with both her babies and she said she preferred it.

She said the best gift her oldest gave her was being breech so she didn't have to go through labor at all....

I am scared of being cut open, but also scared of being torn, so not sure I prefer one over the other- just a quick easy delivery would be great- haha!

Id be scared if my consultant told me im having a section, when i had my bladder operation they cut me like they do for a section and i couldnt walk for flipping ages, plus im scared of that Epi needle :nope:

Mc glad you got your pump it's a great feeble isn't it. Poppy you should get one, if u don't like the thought of bf you can get a microwave steriliser instead:thumbup: I'll try to find the thread with all the info again.

Mc you are clever for spotting my ultrasound :awww: seems so long ago now, wonder how she would look now.

Will text tink in a few to see what going on with her and Phoebe.

Hopes glad you got lots at your shower and look forward to nursery pics:happydance:

Yes Thanks Coral.

Do you all reckon Tink will deliver first? I do first babies always take their time, think Lilly wont be too long once waters are broken :happydance:

i think tink will deliver first, she said she had fast labours once she "got going" has tink text you with a phoebe update coral?:shrug:

i spotted yours coral but i still havent come across mine:cry: :haha: i think the freebie had expired now..think it was 12 june it ended...:shrug:

OR

Step 1: Like the NUBY UK page, www.facebook.com/nubyuk

Step 2. Email your 18- 22 week baby scan to [email protected] with :
Parent's First Name:
Parent's Last Name:
Email:
Telephone:
Baby's Due Date
Post Address:
Breast pump OR*** Steriliser: (please select one)

Scans submitted must be the scan taken at 18- 22 weeks of pregnancy. Scan dates must be visible, legible, and taken after July 1st 2010 .

***If you have already purchased your breast pump or just prefer a microwave steriliser instead of a breast pump please state, STERILISER in your email with your information and scan image. If STERILISER is not written a breast pump will be posted.

You can also upload your scan to Nuby UK's facebook wall, www.facebook.com/nubyuk .

Once your scan has been emailed to [email protected] approved scan photos will be uploaded to the NUBY BABY SCAN ALBUM and the FREE breast pump will be posted to you.
Approved photos will be uploaded. Steps 1 & Step 2 be completed for you to receive your FREE breast pump.

*Entrants must be currently pregnant and reside within the UK
**Breast pumps received will be NUBY electric, manual or mini. Scans will be accepted up till June 12th 2011. One breast pump or microwave steriliser per household .

will keep an eye open for any more free stuff, thought you knew about that one...i applied when coral put the link up:happydance:

I tried to go natural wtih DS#2 (Corey)...I went in at 5am..everything was cool. Then about 2pm those contractions started coming...they hurt like HELL!!!. I had to wait an additional 15mins for my nurse to come back from her smoke break. I got my epi....they best thing EVER!!!!

The epi stings, but once it kicks in, you don't feel a thing below the was waist. You may or may not rip depending on how big bubba is. I had rip a lil with my both my boys.

Oh, Hope and Lew, I don't know if you would prefer this or not. But I actually say DS#2 coming out. They out a mirror in the corner just so I could see him. That was an incredible moment for me:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->