Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hmmm, i might call gp tomorrow lol I just ordered a twin pack cb digi with conception indicator!!!! Have i gone mad??? dh would go mental for still spending on the stuff now that we're preggers! lolol

Just had chips, bacon, sausage, egg and beans Mmmmm heartburn.com now lol

Hmmm, i might call gp tomorrow lol I just ordered a twin pack cb digi with conception indicator!!!! Have i gone mad??? dh would go mental for still spending on the stuff now that we're preggers! lolol

Its the final mass poas addiction the CB digi's, tell him you need to wean yourself off them :haha:

Its the final mass poas addiction the CB digi's, tell him you need to wean yourself off them :haha:

I bought them for reassurance, i just need to see those numbers rising on it!! lol Still hasitant to call doc, might just be a next week's call pmsl

If you get into the doctors they may keep a close eye on you ie bloods and early scan, which will be more reasurring :hugs:

I think the gel ripens the cervix ready for labour. They will prob put her on the drip once the cervix is more favourable. To be honest I was put straight on the drip in the USA and think my cervix wasn't ready I was in full blown labour but cervix wasn't co-operating think the gel would have been better :shrug:

Yes babyd I agree with poppy get to docs and they may do bloods etc to reassure you :hug:

girls just been in contacted with my cousin the bby has got clover leaf skull syndrome witch means the bby is going to have a deformity some were and needs alot of operations were bbys have got soft spots her bbys has ceased together x x x

yes, when i had my miscarriage i was told i need to do blood test and early scan when i get pg next time. I just called the surgery and first available app with any doc is 4th July, the doc i usually see is free on 12th July. I just bloody hung up!!! FFS that's ridiculous!!!

girls just been in contacted with my cousin the bby has got clover leaf skull syndrome witch means the bby is going to have a deformity some were and needs alot of operations were bbys have got soft spots her bbys has ceased together x x x

OMG Caz, i'm so sorry! I keep whining about myself and your cousin and baby are sufferring badly. Poor little baby and poor mummy :cry:

they have told her to be prepared when she has her she has to have a scan ever 4 weeks now to see whats going on with her apart from that she looks ok her kidneys and ever think are fine x x x

Oh caz that's awful, poor baby, your cousin must be in bits! :cry:

Babyd that does seem a long time away. Do u have a midwife direct department at your hospital? At the hospital me and tink go we never saw the gp. We just called a midwife direct number and left a message and they called U's back within 2 weeks. It got the ball rolling with scans etc.:shrug:

oh really??????? i'll try that, thanks coral xx Or i call the surgery back tomorrow and ask if i could just see a nurse.

Caz how aweful she must be a mess bless her :cry: never heard of the condition but will read about it after ive bathed korben, send her our love :hugs:

Babydream if you cant do what Coral suggests just book the appointment but tell them you need to be seen earlier if possible and have you in mind if there is a cancellation.

I'll talk to them tomorrow, i only called the automated service. But i'm very busy with work from next week, how typical! :wacko:

babyd I looked up UCH and think you can fill in a form and they get back to you within a week!
https://www.uclh.nhs.uk/OurServices/ServiceA-Z/WH/MAT/Pages/refer.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->