Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Thanks for the link mc I bought a 3 pack of them thy supposed to be good for bf and bottle feeding together.

Tink just replied. Said she is having mild contractions 4 mins apart and they are breaking her waters soon. Phoebe nothing really, getting more gel at 10 pm. Tink will be first I think!

ok last one...i already have this but came across it on the hunt again.... https://www.philipsaventfamily.co.uk/

Good afternoon/evening,

I can't believe phoebe is still struggling, poor girl. I do think Tink will deliver first, she's a pro lol

I left home around midday to have a coffee with a friend and walk around the Mall i got so tired. I felt pressure in my tummy so i just came home and put my feet up. Now i'll be here to wait for the news. I still haven't called the gp lol

Check this out girls - man experiencing simulated labour contractions...

clicky

Babydream ticker looks fantastic :happydance: now get doc's rang like MC said :haha:

why do they seem to want to just keep giving phoebe the gel? i thought pitocin was pretty standard and most effective for labor induction??

I think the idea is the gel softens the cervix then when it starts to efface they start pitocin which stimulates the contractions? Dunno though, different hospital trusts do different things - think the pitocin is more expensive :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->