Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Royal free is also the same
https://www.royalfree.org.uk/default.aspx?top_nav_id=1&sel_left_nav=25&tab_id=272

You can call them direct to set up an appointment. I wouldn't bother with the gp hun

I've just called UCLH, i need a referral from my gp. I'll just call the surgery tomorrow and try to get one somehow, i'll be pushy lol Thanks coral, that was great help xx

it sounds so complicated for you guys to get appointments. filling out forms and waiting weeks!? I think my first appointment was 3 days after my bfp.. it was the day before AF was due.

Think it depends on the surgery you have, i got in straight away when i got my bfp, but sometimes you can wait a week for an appointment :shrug:

caz :hugs: that all sounds awful! Is she losing any more fluid? Do they think the pregnancy can continue until the end? I know thats an awful question, but I do hope things turn out the best for her, I can't even imagine the feeling. I don't know much about the syndrome.. so of course I googled it :dohh: and it seems very serious. I will be praying for her to get through all of this :hugs:

Ive not read up on the condition much but with what ive seen im so sorry for your cousin looks like a terrible condition, not read much else but will do later when korbens in bed. :hugs:

Mr Drs is same day booking so you have to call at 8am on the day you want an appt, anytime after that you won't get in.

Caz I googled it too, it does sound horrid, any idea on the severity of it? Poor thing must be finding it hard to take in xx

:rofl: I know the wait is horrid now :haha:

Baby hospital on at 9pm UK ladies

:rofl: I text tink an hour ago but no reply. I think she is prob in real labour now!:happydance:

My surgery is the same puppy cat you call in the morning then they see you that day. I never bothered to see the gp though as you don't need to at my hospital.

Babyd yes call them and be persistent!

Well I've been to the Drs with all 3 but for different reasons...

1) Because I was young and niave :haha: and didn't know any better - he was so excited too, bless him :hugs:

2) Because I was having MAJOR cramps and it hurt :( so he sent me to EPU and I spent 8 sodding hours in the hospital to be told I had a bad water infection :growlmad: and lost bubs 4 weeks later anyway.

3) To tell them I'd miscarried for a second consecutive time.

Next time it'll be good news :thumbup:

for your entertainment..

pics of nursery disaster. bookshelves OH made in first pic, new rocking chair in second pic. And yes that is my big birth ball in the crib lol. And third pic is my big stretched belly. Pay no attention to the big weird underwear, I went and bought packages of big cotton underwear to wear until the end, seeing as all I do is piss myself anyway. :dohh:

Attachments

• nursery2.jpg
    nursery2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 8
  • nursery3.jpg
    nursery3.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 30+5.jpg
    30+5.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 8
Looking good Hopes and im loving that chair :happydance: hurray for big knickers :haha:

Nice pics hopes. Nursery coming along nicely and bump!

Just had teXt from tink. She's on the old gas and air and bouncy on her birthing ball! Think she's high on it:haha: she said lily is on her way!:happydance:

Huge smile on my face...................... Go Tink wooohooooooo :yipee::yipee::yipee:

My son tried gas n air after i had korben he was high as a kite for an hour on it :haha:

Edited for Tink lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4onJ7Z2MLI

Go tink Go!

Come one Pheebs- hope u are doing well and in full labor too!!!!!!

Hmmm....our nursery is just about done...need some final touches on the crib, but maybe I will go get some pix to post too!

Huge smile on my face...................... Go Tink wooohooooooo :yipee::yipee::yipee:

My son tried gas n air after i had korben he was high as a kite for an hour on it :haha:

Edited for Tink lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4onJ7Z2MLI

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"