Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Im glad there isnt two more ding dongs being induced at the same time its toooooooooo stressful trying to keep up :haha:

Hope Pheobe is in full labour now bless her x

:haha: She put on her wall 2hrs ago she was 2cm or more, do you think Lilyanne will be here now? :wacko:

oooo i dunno, but i cant go to bed until she is here,:yipee: wonder how phoebe is getting on....xxx

Surely we'll hear something before 10ish.... excited :happydance::happydance: waiting for Baby hospital to come on now.

Tink said still no sign of midwife she's swearing think she's high on the gas and air! :haha: at this rate she won't get an epi like planned!

Tink swearing :rofl::rofl: awww bless her, god help who i text in labour you wont understand what im saying :haha:

tink...swearing :haha:
ill need a labour text buddy.....will have to be you poppy, your always around ....:kiss:

lol you know ull get away with swearing and i wont be shocked thats why :haha: you'll have to be mine cos i knowwwwwwwwwwwww i'll swear :rofl:

Cya in a bit, i need to carry korben upstairs he's monged on sofa.

my feet, in just the past few moments, have swollen to epic proportions! just my feet. my toes are barely there. this has never happened before. will put my feet up and see it if makes it go away. this is normal right? especially with the weather?

Dr Tink is otherwise engaged. So Dr Poppy here :thumbup: Have no idea Hopes if it dont go down ring your MW :hugs:

Hi Hopes- my feet and ankles have swollen badly for about a month or so now....its gotten to the point where I have to sit with my feet up constantly or I pay the price.

As long as there are no other symptoms, I have been told its fine.....not pleasant, but fine.
I have run out to CVS near my house a few times to check my BP as that is a big indicator of a problem. I would definitely mention it to your doc at next appt.
Is there any way to check your BP? were you standing or sitting in one place for a long period of time when it happened?

Put your feet up and don't hesitate to call the doc if you are nervous about it......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->