Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

i actually was just at my midwife appointment yesterday and everything was fine lol. Figures! My BP yesterday was 100/60, which is pretty typical for me. So nothing there. Or yesterday anyway. hah. If I can find my BP cuff and stethoscope from nursing school I can check my own BP, although it will be awkward. Wasn't sitting or standing very long, been laying down almost all day because I woke up with a sore throat and all that and figured I have a cold.

WHOO GO TINK GO! The anticipationnnn. Anyone know anything new about Phoebe!?

Actually on second thought, yesterday morning at midwife appointment my weight had jumped up like 6 lbs in 2 weeks and I thought it was crazy but they didnt seem to care at all. Then yesterday evening I had to take my wedding rings off because they were a little snug. We actually had to put my hand in ice water to get them off. But I figured it was because of the heat lately and didn't think much of it. It's 88 degrees and sunny here right now.

Pops- not sure....I am prone to swelling in the heat anyway.... haven't been able to wear rings for a few months now.

I think the added weight can cause it and standing or sitting in one place too long......

My weight has been jumping up alot...its kinda scary. Much like what you had hopes- about 5 lbs every 2 weeks lately- I am going to be a huge cow by the end...this baby better not be late!

lol hopes my bp was 100/60 yesterday and last time at midwifes

Hopes it's prob a mixture of the heat and not moving around much. Hopefully it will go down by the morning.

hi girls :hi:

i had so much to read through i can't really remember too many specifics now :wacko:, but...

caz, defo praying for your cousin and baby that the docs and all involved will be able to give the best possible care to baby and make all the best decisions for baby's well-being. :hug:

poor phoebles...first labors are always the longest though and especially when you have to start with an induction. no surprise it's taking so long, but hang in there phoebe!!!! i hope you're getting as much rest as you can for the big finale and in the end you will be so in love with your little bubba it won't even matter anymore! :kiss:

tink!!! i'm sorry i missed you before you went into the hospital hunni! :hugs: you've been in my prayers/thoughts today (as well as phoebe) and i'm sure you're well on your way! :happydance: it's been such a blessing to have "met" you here...i can't say enough how wonderful it has been to get to know you! i really hope we can keep in touch regardless of what's going on in life and maybe one day we'll get to meet for real! :winkwink: i'm so excited to see your little Lilyann!!! :happydance:

hopes, i agree with the other girls...probably just a combination of those different things. defo try to get your feet up...actually, the higher the better. particularly higher than your abdomen if possible. if the swelling came on suddenly and doesn't go down after a while, then i'd call your mw hun. :hugs:

good point coral, OH and I usually go for walks almost every day too but we really havent in at least a week. Maybe I'll have him start taking me some more. It seems if you're less active things might pool a little more. Worth a tryyyyy :)

..but for now im in bed with my feet up and the a/c on lol

Right girls I'm off to bed. I really hope Tink and Phoebe have their bubs soon - God love them they've been going at it for a while now xx

I text tink again and her dh replied. Said she has the gas and air in her mouth constantly and it can't be much longer. Poor tink. She was supposed to get an epi, but think they have been too busy!

I've been lurking all day, come on girls push push, push harder!!!!!! I want some news now!!! Poor pheebs been there for so long, i hope she's ok. I hope they both are ok.

Dunno Coral i know when i got to that stage where i had gas and air tube in my mouth constantly i was just ready to go through transition stage and started pushing korben out, so think she wont be long now fx'd

I've been lurking all day, come on girls push push, push harder!!!!!! I want some news now!!! Poor pheebs been there for so long, i hope she's ok. I hope they both are ok.

Yes getting concerned about Pheobe this is her 2nd day, hope her and baby are ok and she's holding him/her now.

Yeah let's hope Phoebe has had the baby although I don't think she has if she was getting more gel at 10pm. Let's hope it's the final stretch for tink :yipee:

lol thinking back think id of kill someone if they even attempted to take the gas and air off me at that stage :haha:

Forgot about the gel at 10pm :dohh:

oh wow...poor sweeties...

hi poppy :kiss:

i think tink will "pop" tonight (as china aptly put it :haha:), but poor phoebe not til tomorrow it seems at this point. i hope she is getting some rest during all of this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->