Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Good morning girls, i hope we won't have to wait for long now. Poor Phoebe I'm worried about. I'm sure tink is ok but would be good to hear from her too. Come on wake up I don't want to worry alone! Lol

:wave: checking in..................

ill be out until late afternoon, so just a quick scan over last nights posts...hope the girls are doing fine....thinking of you both tink and mi dum dum! xxxxxxxxxx

morning all other DD's :hugs: xx

I imagine Tink's had Lilyanne by now and we just don't know it yet. Poor Phoebe - I hope she is ok xx

OMG, what a morning...called the surgery and got an app for 11th July. I said ok and hang up. Then i realised it's nearly 3weeks away!!!! So i called back and had a row with the receptionist. If i'm sick but not dying i have to wait for so long to be seen?????? I told her i've had mc before and need monitoring and early scan. so she gave me a telephone app to speak to the duty doctor at 9.15 to see what he/she says. FFS how complicated is this?? aaaaarrrrggghhhhh

Hi girls!

Still no Ding Dong babies. . . push Tink and Phoebe!

Caz i'll say a little prayer for your cousin and her baby x

Babydream i cannot believe how much hassel it is for you to get a midwife or even a gp appointment, it's terrrible!
I phoned for a midwife appoinment on monday and have it tomorrow, i just told the receptionist i was pregnant and she booked me in, no need to see a gp. Can't believe the difference between scotland and england x

OMG, what a morning...called the surgery and got an app for 11th July. I said ok and hang up. Then i realised it's nearly 3weeks away!!!! So i called back and had a row with the receptionist. If i'm sick but not dying i have to wait for so long to be seen?????? I told her i've had mc before and need monitoring and early scan. so she gave me a telephone app to speak to the duty doctor at 9.15 to see what he/she says. FFS how complicated is this?? aaaaarrrrggghhhhh

Hi Babydream

Having an appointment 3 weeks away is better than what happened to me. I had my first midwife appointment two weeks ago and booked the day off work thinking she would take blood, go through medical history, get me booked in for an early scan as I miscarried in March but all she did was give me the paperwork and told me to go home and fill it out and then come back in three weeks for blood/urine samples, etc!! The appointment lasted 10 mins max. I asked when my scan would be and she said it probably wouldnt be until around 12-14 weeks! I was petrified as I was only 7 weeks gone and with me miscarrying last time at 5 weeks I assumed she would rush me in for an earl scan but nope. :cry:

Anyway, I now have my scan date, 12th July (yep, 3 weeks away so will be 12 weeks by then) and I have my second Midwife appointment next Friday. I am going to demand to hear the :baby: heartbeat at the very least at that appointment!!!

Hope you are ok Tink and Phoebe :flower:
xx

Oh dear, Laura, i'm so sorry. We really don't need this hassle. Well i talked to doc on the phone he said he'd refer me to midwife today and i should hear from her soon but still need to go and see him in 3weeks time. Whatever just get the ball rolling!!!

Still waiting for news...i'm sure Lilyanne has been born already though, i'm worried about pheebs.

Changed my siggy and profile lol Let me know if i missed someone out! xx

It will be fine though I am sure babydream. I was so scared when I first found at 5 weeks that I was pregnant again! :sad1: I didnt have any symptoms at all with my first pregnancy though and I have had every symptom going with this one! My doctor assured me that every pregnancy is totally different and the symptoms are a sign of a good healthy pregnancy too so that was relief too hear (not to feel though, I felt and was :sick:for about month from week 6!!)

It has all seemed to subside now though and I just have heavy sore boobs and a bloated belly.

Yeah I am sure Tink and Phoebe will be totally fine and will just be happily snuggling and staring at their gorgeous bundles of joy right now!! :baby::happydance:

xx

hey girls, still no news from Tink. I've had a busy morning its Ryan's Sports day. I just got back but need to see midwife at 11.30. I just text Tink. I don't think she has had the baby though as I saw on facebook an hour ago she commented still waiting:shrug:

I think every borough is different. Babyd did you see on the royal free website it said you can call directly?

I know its hard waiting but most of the time thats what they do. I saw the midwife at about 8 weeks I think. Then had the 12 week scan and downs test.

Hope everyone is well, be back after midwife then off to school again for Chloe's sports day!! Looks like its going to pour down any minute. I was freezing over the school so windy! Supposed to be JunE!!!!:growlmad:

Yeah just read it on fb Coral.... i honestly thought Tink would of had her by now... not good!! cant believe the hospital leave her so long after breaking her waters thought if anything if no progression they put her on the drip :shrug:

Nobody heard from Pheobe either? Hope they ok :hugs:

Babydream cant believe your doctors :growlmad:

Hope everyone ok x

Still no news from Tink. Wonder how she is doing?

Just got another freebie in the post!:happydance: mam anti colic bottle. I think I signed up on a facebook page for it:shrug: I think I had to like mam then fill in a form and got a bottle today:thumbup:

Just having a hot cup of tea before I have to go out to watch Chloe's sports day the wind is cold so bringing a heavy cardigan this time!:haha:

:wave::hi:ladies,

Praying for both our girls, I hope you two are doing well:hugs:

Hiya:hi:everyone

Coral I would love to have your weather right about now.

We had storms last night and more rain today. The temp is cooling
a bit instead of it getting humid:thumbup: Enjoy your day

yeah if it was boiling hot we would be complaining too! Can't please us english people! :rofl: China enjoy your day too!

Oh had my midwife appointment. everything is ok my blood results were good, blood pressure good. babies heartbeat was good so all normal :thumbup: I go back in 2 weeks then thats it until my c-section! :yipee:

:haha:Well hopefully mine will be more straight forward no induction so should be done in an hour or so. Thats assuming I dont get pushed back for emergencies.

babyd this is off of the royal free website says you dont need a referral:

Having your baby at the Royal Free

If you are pregnant and would like to come to the Royal Free to have your baby, you do not need a referral from your doctor. You can complete a self referral form and post it or fax it to us on 020 7830 2752. Alternatively you can give us your details over the phone in order for an appointment to be processed. Contact the maternity call centre on 020 7794 0500 ext 36169.

Download "Having your baby at the Royal Free Hospital" – an information booklet for expectant Mums.

If you have any comments about maternity services or require further information please contact maternity services on: 020 7794 0500 ext 36169.

babyd this is off of the royal free website says you dont need a referral:

Having your baby at the Royal Free

If you are pregnant and would like to come to the Royal Free to have your baby, you do not need a referral from your doctor. You can complete a self referral form and post it or fax it to us on 020 7830 2752. Alternatively you can give us your details over the phone in order for an appointment to be processed. Contact the maternity call centre on 020 7794 0500 ext 36169.

Download "Having your baby at the Royal Free Hospital" – an information booklet for expectant Mums.

If you have any comments about maternity services or require further information please contact maternity services on: 020 7794 0500 ext 36169.

Ooohh, i'll give them a call. I saw the same self referral thing on both websites i thought they'd give me the same info. On it!!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->