Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

wow....19 days!!!! OMG! I don't want to have a c-section, but do wish I knew exactly what 'day' baby will be here.... I am such a 'planner'.... not good with the unknown.

Going to pack my hospital bag this weekend though- my OH has been bugging me to do it. For some reason he has got it in his head that I am going to go early..... he went on his last business trip away this week and he decided to drive 6 hours there and back just in case I went into labor (a flight would have been 45 mins). I thought that was kinda silly (but sweet) since he could probably have found on a flight and be home just as fast as driving 6 hours!!!

PK good luck with the IVF class hopefully not long til you get to start treatment :hugs:

Lew that is sweet of DH and yes get your bag packed you never know what might happen. Mines all packed now!

PK how long after the class will IVF treatment start?

Lew yeah pack your bag sweetie you just never know :thumbup: i never finished mine when korben decided to come early, was a mad rush :haha:

thanks lew and coral :hugs: yeah, only 6 more days until SOMEthing is happening again, but it still feels like forever. time has been DRAGGING for me. :wacko: i hope we can plan a schedule at that appt. i'm going to be very disappointed if we can't.

coral, maybe you were just dehydrated like lew suggested :hugs:

CONGRATS PHOEBE!!!!!!!

Coral, your 19 days will go by quickly!!

PK, enjoy your classes!!

i don't know poppy :nope: if i ov tomorrow or this weekend, i'll be due af around july 8th, 9th, or 10th...depending on when i get my temp rise of course. i'm HOOOOOOOPINNNNGGGG, we can start the "protocol" with that cycle. it typically takes about 2 cycles to go through the whole process. that would put us at a mid-august ER (egg retrieval) and late-august ET (embryo transfer). :shrug: :sad1: sooooo far away still....

Yeah i remember they put us on the short protocol and had to ring the hospital on CD1 to go down the following day to start the 2 weeks injections. It will fly by PK once everything starts :happydance:

yeah, so you know what this stuff is. :hugs: i'm assuming i won't be put on the short protocol...just b/c of dh's sperm count and we may only be able to afford to do this once, so i'm guessing we'll need to try to get as many eggs as possible for retrieval. :shrug:

Think they put me on the short protocol because i was nearly 39. 40yrs was the cut off point.

oh, i see. i don't think most clinics here have an age for cut-off for ivf. i think most of them rely on other factors like ovarian reserve/egg quality etc...

yep...as i suspected...opk is positive this afternoon...so ov will likely be tonight or tomorrow.

Not sure but we was given 3 free goes at IVF under the NHS so maybe that was the condition. Obviously the day we went down to St Marys on CD2 they give you a scan 1st before treatment can commence and thats when they found a small cyst on my left ovary. They dont like to start treatment with any cysts so they put me on the pill for 6wks to shrink it. That was the end of IVF for us due to the PE.

i'd be happy if our ins covered even a little of this, but of course it doesn't :wacko: some states now have mandated ivf coverage, but Florida isn't one of them. although the RE told us that we may be able to use it as a tax write-off for next year. that would be nice...help a little bit anyway. depends on if the law gets approved, i suppose. i know here, they use bcp's as part of the protocol to quiet the ovaries prior to stimming, so i guess i'll find out more next week. :shrug: how scary the PE...yikes!

Was scary yes, but if it wasnt on my mum's anniversary of her death from a PE i may not of been so alert to the symptoms and would of believed my doctor that evening when he said i had a chest infection and pulled a muscle in my chest.

Yes i had the chest infection which was pneumonia on my left lung but also the blood clot in same lung too, so could of died if id not ignored my doctors diagnosis and gone to A&E 3hrs later.

Coral no i didn't get a scan date today, the midwife said they will send me an appointment for between week 11-13 (somewhere near the start of August).

PK August might seem far away but i just know it's going to be worth the wait, chin up sweetie *hugs* x x x

Hi Ladies,

Congrats Pheobe on your little girl. I hope that you're enjoying her.

PK August isn't too far away it's almost July hope that your informational meeting goes well

Jenny- that first appt is always so dissappointing how r u feeling? any sickness yet or still feeling good?

Coral- you are superwoman I get so exhausted trying to keep my own house clean can't believe you're the next one to give birth this is so exciting so many new ding dong babies being born

Lew- that is so sweet of dh to drive 6hours just in case you go into labor hopefully your little girl will stay in there a few more weeks

MC- nighty night enjoy jurassic park

ChinaGirl- hi how r u doing? how's work going?

Poppy- yay for finally feeling movement! good thing that you were aware enough to get yourself checked out when you had the pe I wish I had cable so I could watch OBEM I'm pretty sure it's on some cable station I don't have oh well

asfm- going camping this weekend so I won't be on until Monday and then I have a regular Dr.'s appt on Tues then on Weds I'm going to the high risk Dr and getting my ultrasound

CONGRATS PHOEBE!! a GIRL! I was totally expecting boy for some reason. and wow 9lb 12oz... HUGE BABY!! maybe the csec was for the better with that kind of size :hugs: cant wait to hear the details and make sure all is well!

Enjoy your camping sweetie, both got our scans next week :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->