Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:happydance: For MommyV's and Poppy's scans next week :happydance:

Im feeling ok actually MommyV im just eating crazy amounts of food, i need to start being more careful or i am going to get massive. I don't know if it's due to being pregnant or because i have given up smoking?
At times i have felt a bit sicky nothing major though but i do have a really sore lower back. I keep getting twinges on my right side like where my ovary is, did any of yoy guys get this? Im paranoid and googled and got loads of hits on eptopic pregnancy. . x

Jenny you'll get loads of aches now, you release a hormone once pregnant which causes ligaments to loosen ready for birth. You be ok :hugs: As for eating part will be smoking, but other will be your body needing pacific nutrients for baby x

Evening all!

Pk, time will fly you see we keep you busy ;) ((((hugs))))

Jenny, I feel that on the left mainly and looked up ectopic as well. I reads horror thread about it on first tri section. My worst nightmare would be an ectopic. I'm so cautious for every tiny twinge thinking if it's af pain and I feel and keep checking knickers cause I feel like something's leaking.

Guess who just had 2 secs to come on here lol hello my wonderful ding dongs :hugs: missed you all like crazy and not been able to. Firstly thank you all for everything :hugs: no time for proper update now, things are still manic. Don't know how much anyone guessed, but lilyanne is jaundiced, and had a few problems. Labour was hidious also but I'll tell you more about it another time :haha: anyhow, no idea when we will come home. Lilyanne is having phototherapy but she still not getting any better, please throw up them prayers praying ding dongs. I now have to express all feeds so they see Joe much she is getting and she has to be under the lights all the time. It's tiring since I can still barely walk and suffered a haemorrhage. But she's wonderful, and if the dd's here who are not on my facebook want to add me I'll accept by phone. Just type in julianne barley, profile pic is lily :awww: right off to milk myself like a cow, hope your all okey, sorry for selfish post xxxxxxxxxxx

Will pray sweetie and we sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo missed you Tink :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Get yourself well & Lilyanne home then you can fill us in on everything xxx

Tink honey I will pray for yo uand Lilyanne tonight.

Get some rest and don't you be silly about selfish posts, get some rest sweetie xxxxxx

It's weird not knowing who people are to add to facebook! I'm Lynnette Spragg - feel like I have an alter ego sometimes on here - lol x

Dont know if your still around Tink, but has Pheobe named her daughter? I need to update my siggy so Lilyanne isnt lonely on mine :haha:

defo praying for you and little lilyanne, tink :hugs:

poppy, so good you knew the symptoms already for the PE...everything does happen for a reason, i believe. :hugs:

i said girl...i said girl!!! :yipee: cant remember the weight i guessed for baby though:shrug: but i dont think it was anywhere near 9lb 12oz!! wow!! big bubba!! :awww: congrats again phoebe!!:happydance:

well im 32 weeks today!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeek...8 weeks until due day....:yipee:

:wave: all ding dongs, cant remember what was posted now........:dohh:

tink...prayers for lily and you xx :hugs: xx

pk...major :hug: for you too :flower: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning :hi:

Tink def be praying for little Lilyanne. Hope you both get to come home soon.

MC congrats on 32 weeks:happydance:

so looking forward to poppy's and mommyv's scan next week!!!:happydance:

What else did I forget......can't think straight!

I'm off out in a few with my Mum so will be back laters! xx

Lots of :hug: and prayers coming your way Tink, I am sure you and the little one will be totally fine though :flower:

Morning all Ding Dongs. Hope you are all feeling good today!!

Try not to worry too much Jenny (I know first hand that this is easier said than done as I still worry myself to death with every niggle!).

You just have to remember that what will be, will be and whatever happens is happening for the best.

Try and stay positive honey and stay clear of googling every ache and pain, it will drive you crazy!! :wacko:

I am so excited about my scan in two weeks! Got the midwife next Friday too!

I seem to be putting weight on now thick and fast though which is slightly worrying me. Definitely need to up my swimming game from twice to three times a week and do more yoga other wise I am going to become a :holly:
xxx

Hi girls!

It was so amazing logging on and seeing a post from Tink. . . will defo be praying for you and lilyanne sweetie!

Can't wait to hear what Phoebe named her princess!

Happy 32 weeks MC. . . getting close now :)

Poppy and Babydream thanks for the reassurance, i feel much better today. I finally got a good sleep so that helps and i have had no twinges today (now i want to feel twinges incase i it's not normal to feel nothing haha im going nuts)
Anyways im away for a swim and going out for dinner with friends tonight :)
Catch up later DD's x x x

ooo yea i forgot that was mentioned! SCANS!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeek :yipee: looking forward to those!! xx

oh wow congrats pheobe

Hope u and little one are ok tink

Still waiting for mckenzie to wake up for lunch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back