Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:hi: girls hope your all good been the gym really worked my ass off so needed it happy friday woopppp x x x

Hi girlies

Been to the Citizen's Advice today to see if I am entitled to anything but their systems were down. Was referred by MIND - have never been to the CAB, they were lovely.

Anyway have spent most of the day freaking out about getting our motorbikes fixed because our neighbour kindly ploughed into them last night and damaged them considerably - luckily his insurance is covering the repair and coming to collect ASAP. Sigh.

well i just had some quite good news...eeeeeeeeeeeeek im set to inherit £17'500 from my uncle passing!! :yipee: just had to share my hopefully good news.....just waiting for final paperwork!...i hope its really gonna be that much! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek:wohoo:

Hey ladies

Great news MC thats a nice little lump sum:happydance:

Had to go to the hospital to get my swab done and tink managed to sneak me in even though it wasn't visiting hours:haha:

Got to hold Lilyanne:cloud9: Tink had a rough time with a long labour. I'll let her tell you it all when she gets home but wasn't good:nope:

Here is me holding precious Lilyanne!:happydance:

Attachments

• DSCI0471.jpg
    DSCI0471.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 16
does tink seem well? i love that new baby smell..i bet it was a lovely lily cuddle! x

Tink said she is feeling much better today but has been very weak the last couple of days, she looked well, but tired. It was a lovely Lily cuddle :awww:
Lily has been having 6 hour phototherapy sessions for her Jaundice and blood tests. Her last test was good so hopefully if the next couple are good she can go home tomorrow!:happydance:

:happydance: great news, glad tink is on the mend, not looking forward to her birth story, sound like she had a rough time :cry:

Coral...you lucky girl!!:thumbup:

Glad Tink is on the mend and Lillyanne too...bless them both:hugs:

Do we have an update on Phoebe? Praying that both Phoebe and bubba are doing well:hugs:

Tink forwarded a text from the Pheebmeister!!!!

She named her baby Florence Joyce :awww::thumbup:

Awww, beautiful name for Pheebs little princess!!!!

Coral you lucky thing, i'm so jealous, i want a Lily cuddle!

Hope you all are ok ding dongs i'm very tired i worked from 10pm last night until 3pm this afternoon. Absolutely knackered, i'm going to have a snooze. My twinges on the left bothering me a bit and i have a feeling like i pinched a nerve in my lower back on the left. Normal?

I'll be back later girls, my eyelids are closing on their own zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->