Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

phoebe, cute name.. i want pictures!!! and stories! ugh im so impatient. hope everyone is doing well though :hugs:

Coral - beautiful pic of you and Lily- i am jealous you got to snuggle her!!!

So glad Tink and Lily are on the mend! Hoping they can go home soon :)

Pheebs- yay for a name for the little princess- can't WAIT to see pix!!!!!

MC- congrats on the inheritance! That's a nice chunk of change!

All in all, a good friday!

:hi: Hopes! I know what you mean, I am impatient too!!!

Yay for ticker moving- mine just moved to the last slot yesterday!! WHOA!

EDIT: AND today is exactly 1 month until my Due Date! Come on baby- don't be late PLEASE!

whoo lew 30 days remaining, that does sound nice! a real count down!

hi girls :hi:

poppy, i hope you're doing well today :hugs:

MC, thank you for the hugs hunni :kiss: that's a great inheritance you've got to look forward to!! i hope it all comes through smoothly for you soon sweetie! :hugs:

coral, i'm jealous of your lilyanne cuddles too :brat: :haha: what a great pic! :hugs:

tink, so wonderful to hear you and lilyanne are doing better! i'm so sorry the birth didn't go so well, but i'm very glad everythings ok now :hugs:

phoebe!!! florence joyce is a beautiful name for your princess!!! awwwww :awww: can't wait to hear all about it sweetie and see piccies!! :hugs:

hopes, lew, jenn, CG, caz, puppy :kiss: i hope you all are doing good today too! :hugs:

dh and i are pretty stressed here...he's back to not "feeling like it" in the bd department. jerk. and he's going through the phase (finally, i guess :wacko:) of trying to blame me for the infertility issues...not that i caused it but that he wouldn't have had the stress of worrying or knowing about it (or feeling down about it) if it wasn't for me and that i want a baby (as if he doesn't want a baby...pffft). plus he has that math test coming up again on monday. if he doesn't pass this time, he will lose the contract for his job, so we're both on edge about that. plus all has gone well with the bank for closing on the house which is set for the 29th, but if he doesn't pass this test and doesn't have a job, then what??? :wacko: then of course there have been conflicts with the ex (aka sperm donor) trying to cause problems with the kids. my old house finally sold and they wanted me to sign off on the deed and get no money out of it, so we had to hire a lawyer again to get that settled. that just got settled finally this past Wednesday. thank God, we got a nice little chunk of change from it too, and that's how we'll pay for the ivf, but if we hadn't hired the lawyer, i would have gotten a big fat ZERO, nada. worth it but just so stressful. we have to drive the kids to South Carolina to meet the ex's parents. the kids are going to stay with them for a week in Virginia, and dh has been whining about the drive for 3 days now. i don't know how much more of his moaning and complaining i can take. :dohh:

pk :hugs: hopefully you will both be a little more at ease once the ivf really gets started and things feel more within your reach

Pk:hugs:to you girly!!

You will be alright, just trust and believe. Keep the faith and EVERYTHING will work out:hugs:

pk...sounds like your having a few stresses in lafe at the moment:hugs: i hope your DH passes his math test this time and hopefully that will releive some stress on his part and maybe "feel like it" again soon, praying that life is a little kinder to you soon :flower::hugs::kiss:

:wave: girls...hows things? ill only believe ill get that inheritance when the cheque has cleared in my bank..its just too good to be true:haha: im having a lazy day...i so need it im feeling like 1st tri all over again lately...tired,feeling sick now and again, and just soooo emotional...7 weeks 6 days until due day, hope little bubba comes on time...:happydance:

Morning ladies :hi:

PK sounds like you are stressed to the max at the moment :hug: Really hope DH passes his math test sweetie. It's not very fair of him to blame you though that must make you feel awful. You both want a baby.:hugs:

I'm 36 weeks today:happydance: only 17 days left til c-section. I'm so nervous and excited now. Supposed to be quite hot the next few days so will prob be sprawled out somewhere panting!:haha:

Yeah I saw that glad she can go home, I think she's had enough of being in hospital!

Morning :flower:

MC wow you lucky girl, great timing for Rhys's arrival, sorry your feeling so shitty lovely :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Happy 36wks Coral :happydance: counting down now for your princess :hugs:

PK :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Nothing much here just lurked on and off yesterday just tired and stressed making sure got everything for holidays blahhhhhhhh. Shopping today 'boring' x

:wave::hi:ladies,

YAY...Tink & Lily are coming home!!!

MC, enjoy your lazy day:hugs:

Coral, let the count down begin!!:thumbup:

Hey there Puppy:hi:, how is Jeff

Poppy, holiday is coming up YAY!!! have fun shopping

asfm, I have wedding to attend this afternoon & some cleaning to do.

Lew,Hopes,SB,Tink,Phoebe,RP,Caz,Laura,Nat,Pk & all DD's:hugs:

:hi: girls just got back from shopping af packed her bag yesterday so we had sex and today i am just spotting so we will sex again today and i am going to use a soft cup woopppp sex everyday this cycle i will get my bfp yaya for tink and Lily comeing home x x x

Poppy not long til your hols, should be nice hun!

China enjoy the wedding hunni.

Caz wow sex everyday, I commend you!:haha: lots of :dust:

Hey there Puppy:hi:, how is Jeff

Hey CG - Jeff is good thanks, he's asleep on my shoulder atm :)

Had a busy day all in all, trying to finish knitting a hat for someone. Went to my first volunteering session tonight helping a swimming club with young children, it was an experience for sure.

How are you all? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->