Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Oh wow, quiet day here lol Hope everyone is okay and had a good day.

Tink, i'm glad you could take Lilyanne home, hope you both doing well xx

Well, the twinges and poking feeling in my left ovary got more frequent and stronger so i called nhs direct and waiting for a call back. I'm a bit scared :(

Hey ladies!

It's been quiet here today!

Gald Tink and Lilyanne home today :) Wonder when Phoebe and Florence will be discharged?

Coral and MC not long for you guys, im excited!!!

PK i love the new thread name. . . so cute lol

Hi CG, Poppy and Puppycat hope you are all well x

Babydream im sure everything will be fine but let us know for sure asap *hugs*
I understand how terrified you are but today i decided to try and stop worrying and infact DH and I have been window shopping for baby stuff, won't buy anything until after 1st scan though. Meanwhile we started to clear our spare room (soon to be nursery) it was full of stuff to be boxed for the attic so we spent tonight packing the boxes :) x

:wave: Jenny nice to hear your trying to relax more :hugs:

Not long had a bath and at only 20wks cant see passed my bump to attend my lady garden :cry: Thats bad :haha:

Very quiet today....

I had a wonderful time at the wedding. Didn't really want to go, but glad I did. I saw some ladies I worked with some years back. So it was good reuinon.

Oh, BabyD, I think what your feeling is normal, so try not to worry. I know that is easier said than done:hugs:

I hope you ladies had a wonderful day...TTFN:flower:

Morning! Just drinking my :coffee: and eating crumpets with jam yum!

Babyd how is everything, are you having pains or just aches? I'm sure its normal, but better to be safe than sorry:hugs:

Love the new title :awww: burping:haha:

Poppy I gave up trying to see lady garden long ago!:haha: I do shave it but just blindly! :rofl:

Jenny, how are you feeling any sickness yet? Good idea to start clearing spare room for nursery!:thumbup:

China glad you had a nice time at the wedding:happydance:

Supposed to be hot today so not sure what I'll do, did cleaning and washing etc yesterday:shrug:

:wave: hope everyone is well...im tired, finding it harder to sleep each night now, was very hot here too...:hugs:

Morning :flower:

Its well hot here just drying all the beach towels so i can start packing :happydance::happydance:

BD did NHS ring you back sweetie?

Coral i feel not not to bad actually, except from last night when i went to bed i felt really sick but i don't know if it was wind again because i seem to be getting a lot of that recently lol Today i just feel hungry again! x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm doing a Sunday roast chicken afters ice cream yum yum can't wait i am starving x x x

Wow poppy not long til hols how exciting. Take it easy and out extra suncream on as you burn easier when preggo. Try and relax and let oh run around after korben!:haha:

Jenny maybe you'll be lucky and not get ms?

Just lost the long post!!!!! F***!!!

Anyway, nhs didn't call back until 7.40am this morning!!! Ha! But i called them back last night and the guy said i better go to a&e because it's only on one side so there's a chance of ectopic. We went at 10.30 and left at 1.15am without seeing a doc. I just couldn't wait anymore, too many drunken sick people on saturday night, police trying to keep the peace. I was too stressed there i had to leave. Anyway, don't feel pain only twinges, stabbing feeling, like someone is squeezing my left ovary every now and then sometimes quite strong, no painkillers needed though. so i'll just try to relax and maybe call gp on monday to ask if its ok.

Hope everyone's ok, beautiful day today lets enjoy it :) xxxxxxxx

Poppy, my cousin is in Bodrum at the moment, she says it's extremely hot, pack lots of sunscreen and hat hunni xx exciting eh??? i wish i could go on a holiday xx

Make sure you just go for a checkup BD Monday even if pain/twinges subside, if anything they may send you up for early scan sweetie.

Thanks Coral n BD, im going to get a high factor, didnt know you burnt more whilst preggo. What can i take for a upset stomach if i get one over there? Im use to taking Pepto Bismol but cant whilst preggo n its great stuff.

Awww i just seen a piccy of Florence ner ner ner lol well actually i was naughty one of her friends/relatives posted it on fb :blush::haha:

Honey I'm home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh ding dongs its so good to be back :) I'll be reading back in a bit and uploading some photos. Hope your all ok :hugs: x

Yahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Welcome home Tink & Lilyanne :yipee::yipee::yipee: see you later when you've catched up, cant wait to see piccys :hugs:

Yaaay, welcome home Tink!!!! Can't wait to see pics xxxxx

Poppy! I want to see Florence, i'm gonna go and check her out!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"