Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

aw i wont to see her if you want to add me on facebook carrie ann walsh my pic is oh kissing me x x x x

:) found her too, awwwwww what a cutie. Ill text her and see if she will text me a photo to post here. just uploading mine to comp one handed :haha: x

I saw her now, wow you really did go snooping to find her!:haha: she is adorable!

Welcome home Tink and Lilyanne!!!!! You have to tell me how basildon hospital was. Hope you are both feeling better now you're home. Bet the kids are fighting for cuddles with her!:haha:

lol Coral wasnt hard really, i checked to see if any pictures had been posted yet and noticed the lady saying 'Auntie' so thought Hmmmmm she may have some pics :haha:

Ok here's one I just took for you all while i attempt to read back :haha: x

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Just texted Phoebe photo on way soon x

Attachments

• lilyanne.jpg
    lilyanne.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 12
:wave::hi:ladies

:haha:I had to go and be nosey too Poppy!!!:haha:

Tink, glad your home & missed you dearly. Can't wait to see pics

Jenny,BabyD,Coral,Caz..hiaya:hi: and all DD's :hi:

asfm, going to be lazy today...I really should go to church today, but just dont feel like it. That wedding wore me out!!

OMG Tink she is so cute, even though I've seen her in person she's already changed :awww: :cloud9: bet its lovely having her home now!! You are mad trying to read all the messages to catch up. Will take you forever, we'd rather hear your birth story!!!:haha: xx

:haha: Oh my, how will I catch up with everything on here! This could take some time. I think it best to say I have missed you all terribly and I dearly hope everyone is ok. Perhaps if I miss something important someone could message me to fill me in so I dont put my foot in it. Oohh I have two piccys of Florance, she is sooooooooooooooo cute!!!! right I've do that first for you all x

Took a 36wk bump pic while waiting for tinks birth story:haha:

Attachments

• DSCI0474.JPG
    DSCI0474.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 4
I think your right Coral, I tried on my phone the other night in hospital and I fell asleep and couldn't remember a thing I had read :rofl: I have a feeling that the same might happen if I try again, so ok :haha: I wont.

Awww yes she has changed. I'm convinced she has lost quite a bit of weight, but she had all that swelling to loose cause of the diabetes in her face. Plus the jaundice treatment dehydrates them, she's looking pretty dinky to me now :haha: I'm not worried about the weight loss, she is feeding well and lovely and alert x

thanks pops, that dress is actually knee length and I bought it last year for my holiday to Egypt. Nice and cool in this bloody heat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->