Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

No mine, I want the dress!!!!! :haha: aww Coral, that bump is defo looking nearly ready to land :) Birth Story will have to wait I think, will have visitors soon, but I'll get on it later. Be about for general chit chit though x

Fit my fat bump so we'll share :hugs:

Tink doing her birth story im guessing :argh:

The outfit was from my neighbor, perfect for the heat today, its HOT HOT HOT in the UK today! She looks cute in it :) x

Yes almost ready to land just 16 days left! :argh:

Ok we'll wait on the birth story. Maybe you can start it in word and keep adding when you have time then copy and paste it all when done?

How is the breastfeeding going now Tink?

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
Introducing Phoebe's baby Florence :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

They are home now, and Phoebe is sooooo on :cloud9: and doing fantastically, she sends love to everyone x

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 10
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
I think Florence looks like her mum, aww cutie pie... :kiss: wish her well and speedy recovery :hugs:

Sounds like a plan Coral, its still a little hectic what with only just being back. Unpacking all the gear I took has too almost all day :rofl: see why you need all that stuff I put on the hospital list! you never know when you have to stay in longer and its just so much nicer to have everything you need without worrying :)

Yes breastfeeding much better now Coral, I am glad I kept it up! I am still sore, but getting better. Milk started coming in yesterday, and is in properly now. Lily's pleased about that :haha: She's not the easiest feeder though, but the poor thing had to deal with all kinds of feeding those first few days she didn't know what was gonna happen next! :haha:

You see for the jaundice and blood sugars I had to express my breast-milk to show them what I had, before feeding it too her with formula, then I'd put her on the breast for a bit cause It was a. what she obviously preferred since it settled her every time when a bottle wouldn't. and b. so I encouraged my own milk supply with frequent feeding. The result was sore nips, an exhaustible Tink, and a baby who wanted to breastfeed but the nasty docs wouldn't let her do just that :awww: But now its greatm she feeds well, and goes about 2-3 hours between feeds about 50% of the time with a few 4 hour stretches in between x

Glad lily is feeding well. Hope I have the same success! Are the kids excited to have you both home?

welcome back tink and lily!! :) love the new pic, she is adorable!

florance (is that how you spell it?) is a cutie too.. she looks soooooo big!

can't wait to hear the birth stories!!

whoo and coral you are coming up soon :) then who.. ladyb and lew?

i have a friend from school who is 38 and a half weeks pregnant and still 0cm dialated, 0% effaced, etc. does that mean induction is likely, or can this stuff happen like.. overnight!?

Korbens head didnt engage till labour started, think it varies Hopes... ive heard after your first baby that they can engage one minute then pop back out :haha:

welcome back tink and lily!! :) love the new pic, she is adorable!

florance (is that how you spell it?) is a cutie too.. she looks soooooo big!

can't wait to hear the birth stories!!

whoo and coral you are coming up soon :) then who.. ladyb and lew?

i have a friend from school who is 38 and a half weeks pregnant and still 0cm dialated, 0% effaced, etc. does that mean induction is likely, or can this stuff happen like.. overnight!?

Hopes, your friend still has time & anything can happen in the next two weeks. Congrats to your friend.

Welcome back Tink Lilyanne is beautiful I love that little outfit she is in too cute also that's great that the breastfeeding is going well now

Aww Pheobe's little girl Florence is so cute can't wait to hear the birth stories

PK- :hugs: hope everything settles down for you and dh

asfm- camping was fun but I am so tired now can't wait for my scan on Wednesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"