Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I know Poppy this is so exciting. I hope that we both get some good pictures.

I just want her not to act all lady like with legs crossed so i can buy pink after my holiday :haha:

Aww it's so great to see the baby ding dongs. They are such beautiful little girls! Congrats again to both Tink and Pheobe.

Oh an exciting week, mommyvs scan Wednesday, what day is yours pops? Can't wait to see pics. Mommyv are you finding out the sex?

Thurseday Coral :happydance:

Did Tink say she's doing birth story tonight?

Hey girls!

Tink nice to have you back :) and even nicer that you have healthy little Lillyanne with you!

Florence is also beautiful. . . well done phoebe!

Glad your feeling better Babydream x

Coral your bump is so neat. . . not long until D day now :)

Looking forward to the scans this week Poppy and MommyV x

Hopes, MC and CG 'Hi'! Sorry i forgot anyone x

I was at a charity event at our local pub today (DH is now passed out on the couch lol) needless to say it was a long day for me with no alcohol or cigarettes but will be totally worth it in the long run! Im looking forward to next weekend as we're going with friends to alton towers (theme park) in Derby although it will be a repeat of today. . . no alcohol and no thrill rides for me lol x

Jenny i was only thinking today, no beer, no water slides, no jeep safari etc on my hols....... blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not much you can do when preggo is there lol

Lol nope Poppy i think it's safe to say we will be the offical bag ladies. . . holding onto other peoples things while they have fun.

I will probably end up eating my way round alton towers haha will this hunger ever go away, i really need a week or two of morning sickness now! x

Eckkkkkkkkkkk!!! Dont be wishing that i got mine in week 8 :haha:

Poppy if i don't get ms soon then i will be the size of a whale just shortly lol i wish i at least wanted healthy food but my body just doesn't. . . it wants junk! Never mind i don't mind putting on extra weight as long as baby is healthy ;-) x

lol im going to remember your post about wanting ms :haha: My eating routine not changed apart from wanting some toast in the morning... suppose i'll make up for it soon.

Oh my so sorry ladies, I did get caught up, everyone wants a piece of Lilypie :haha: Then the kids wanted to bath her, then I remembered I didn't even eat my dinner it was in the oven crusting over :rofl: I'm onto it ladies, hopefully finish it tomorrow x

Ahhh get some sleep Tink we can wait for birth story :hugs:

PS I think your tickers need re-arranging too this week lmao x

aww how exciting, scans coming up! I can't believe how quickly its all coming around! Jen, I got the sickness just after saying such things at exactly your stage in pregnancy :haha: and I ate junk in the first tri :) x

oh my, i need to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep I am trying to see whats going on here since i was on earlier and going cross eyed :rofl: think I had better go to bed :haha: Yes Pops, I'll be off to bed now, zzzzzzzz yes was almost there to sorting them earlier but it all went to pot lol x

Yeah get some rest tink. Had a busy day.

Jenny be careful what u wish for :haha:

Poppy you'll still have fun in turkey, having. Dip in the pool and sipping kids cocktails:haha: that's what my kids drank. Actually I didn't fancy much alcohol in the heat anyway.

I would of been tempted with a few glasses of wine if it wasnt for the thinners im on lol, but yep i'll still have fun... more so watching OH chase korben everywhere :haha:

Hi Ya girls, sorry I've been away so long!!!!!

But just thought I'd tell you all I fianlly got my :bfp: today pic to follow (can't find my lead) but a nice dark line anyways :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->