Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Still in total shock!!!! Missed who everyone else who got their BFP whilst I've been away!!!!!

And still waiting for MrsAmy to get hers, Hopefully she'll get her BFP by the time we go on hols together in Oct:happydance:

Ermmm think Jenny Penn and Babydream :thumbup: Where you off on hols? Have you told Daisy yet?

One place ive never been, but my friend has with kids and loved it so sure you'll all have fun,but fx'd you dont get sicky :haha:

Ahhh bet Daisy be over the moon :happydance: Think everyone gone bed lol, Tink was just on but she shattered not long out of hospital with Lilyanne. Pheobe had a little girl too called her Florence, think if you go back about 5/6 pages pictures of both little one's x

Ahh Bless, Seen Tinks little one> sooo cute

Will have a peek at florence in a mo

Yeah they both cuties... Pheobe LO was a fab weight 9lb 12oz think she had a hard time same as Tink, probz after reading their birth stories i'll be asking to be knocked out for mine lol

CG fx'd this is a good few months for some more BFPs :hugs:

Im off to bed now its midnight here, enjoy rest of your evening sweetie xx

Sorry for neglecting you all again.
Just want to say a huge congratulations to Tink and Pheobe, Lilyanne & Florence are beautiful :cry: :cloud9: You must be so proud! I hope you all heal fast and the babies thrive!

Will keep checking in even if i don't say much.

DM congratulations on your bfp! :happydance:

Told you that it happens it groups on this thread :winkwink:

Miss you all lots, just need to get myself well.

xxxxxx

Thanks girlies for all the congratulations:happydance:

Still can't believe I finally made it!!! It's been a long and bumpy 4 years or so, I'd given up all hope I'm still in total shock:happydance:

Congratulations DM thats wonderful news.

Tink- Lilyanne is so beautiful, glad the BF is going well.

Pheobe - Wow Florence is wonderful, such chubby cheeks for snuggling.

Oooh pops, i bet you are looking forward to your scan this week.

I think I am starting to feel the start of flutters, I can't wait for full blown kicks.

Hope everyone else is well today xx

Morning DD's

Congrats on that lovely BFP DM - third one this cycle :thumbup:

Nice to see you back Tink, make sure you don't overdo it now honey, we can wait :hugs:

Happy 20 weeks Poppy :happydance:

AFM no idea what CD I am, fed up of living life via my ticker especially since DH working from 4am to 9pm each day atm filming and no :sex: happening this end. sigh. Absolutely roasting, shouldn't complain but it's one flippin extreme to the other here!!!!

Morning ladies! :hi:
Congratulations dm
:happydance: :bfp: here's wishing you a healthy and happy 9months!

Pj glad you had your scan and I see your avatar :awww: and :happydance: for feeling flutters!

Puppycat don't worry Hun you will get your bfp very soon Hun. It is boiling today isn't it, I don't feel like moving!

Boiling! I have got one load of washing on the line, another in the machine, have to make the most of the drying weather!

Hoping to go out with Laura and my grandparents for a picnic in our local park, it has ducks too so will be taking our bread :) lush!

IT'S TOOOO BLOODY HOT

OMG How am i gonna cope in Turkey and even breath stuck in the mountains :cry: Bit scared im gonna be passing out every two minutes :haha:

Morning :flower:

Puppycat i can feel your BFP missy just hang in there lovely :hugs:

DM sort your siggy out im preggoo :rofl:

Morning Coral and PJ :kiss: Hope everyone is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member