Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning Poppy, you will have a lovely time I am sure that the weather will be cooler in the mountains. thats where the locals here have holiday homes so they can escape the heat.

Last time we stopped at that hotel the humidity was aweful first few days just couldnt breath properly. Will never go abroad again whilst pregnant ACTUALLY imnot having anymore what am i talking about :haha:

Lol, still waiting for the garage to call about collecting our bikes - sigh.

Well it's not as hot here, still warm but the rain has cooled things down, shame I now have a house full of wet washing :(

Hello

Congratulations on your bfp DM. . . Happy & Healthy 9 months to you!

I want some warm weather :-( it's dull and cold here. . .we have not had any summer weather yet!
So me and DH bd'd last night ;-) i was scared but all seems well lol are you meant to avoid bd'ing in early prenancy? There seems to be conflicting advice x

I just avoided cos of my loss, but sex is safe sweetie you be ok. Ive not dtd since my BFP pmsl too scared to plus not been in the mood for it.

:hi: girls been the gym round the field with the dogs weather her is lovely to hot to sit out congrtas dm poppy have a nice holiday hun x x x

Oh god, it's tooooooooo hot. Dh is off today and decided to drag me and the dog to the country park. What a mistake I'm so hot now. Laying on my bed now in then bedroom with the air con unit on wow that's much better. Supposed to have thunder storms later tonight so should cool down a bit.

Poppy it is very hot there and humid. Stay in the shade and drink plenty of water. I'd also dip in the pool as much as poss to stay cool.

Jenny sex is fine I've always carried on as normal with my pregnancies and never had any problems.

Will post properly later, gotta take a nap I'm going cross eyed again :rofl: Just wanted to congratulate you DM, been a long hard journey for you and i'm very pleased for you. X

Get some kip Tink, i remember me and OH walking around like zombies first two weeks with 2 hourly feeds its hard work and shattering :hugs:

:hi: morning girlies...

well, 3 hours and 15 minutes until dh's math test :argh::argh::argh::argh:
good news is that dh feels much better about it than all the previous times. so we're keeping EVERYTHING crossed and sending up TONS of prayers that he passes this time. oh God! i'm worried sick about it, but can't let on b/c that will just make dh all anxious and stressed and he's pretty calm right now. so much hangs in the balance with this. his job. our new house. ugh. :cry::cry:

we were able to resolve the conflict on saturday after we dropped the kids to their other granddad. thank God. dh admitted that he's just been so stressed and depressed about this test plus the infertility that it's made him not want to bd, but then he was horny all afternoon and we :sex: when we got back home. :dohh: go figure... not a good pattern for catching ov this cycle (bd on 3 days before ov and again the day after ov :wacko:) but i'm not going to rely on that now...i really can't. now i have to be hoping for af to start so we can start our regimen for the IVF--hopefully with the next cycle to get things going.

anyway, please pray girls...we have so many people praying, but in my opinion, you can never have too much prayers! his test is at 12:30pm Eastern time and will go for I think an hour and 40 minutes. :wacko: i'm going to be a nervous wreck sitting here waiting. :nope:

BIG CONGRATS DM!!!!

:bfp::bfp::thumbup::thumbup::bfp::happydance::bfp::cloud9::cloud9::bfp::bfp:
:crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

very happy for you sweetie! keep us updated how things are going :hugs:

Oh my the heat has knocked me out I just slept for about an hour while DH watched Arthur. I still feel exhausted now!

Tink rest up and we'll catch ya later!

PK def praying DH passes his math test. When does he find out the results?

Ok here's one I just took for you all while i attempt to read back :haha: x

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Just texted Phoebe photo on way soon x

tink!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: omg she is SOOOOO beautiful!!!!! i saw the piccies on fb but what an angel!!! i'm so jealous of the cuddles!! :winkwink::haha: i know it must have been hard, but i'm looking forward to reading your birth story sweetie :hugs: and i'm proud of you for keeping up with the bf'ing despite the doctors :thumbup: sometimes the docs have the most ridiculous ideas... pfft. :dohh:

he'll know immediately coral. almost all testing like that (at least here) is computerized now, so you get immediate results, although they're not "official" until you get it in the mail. eeeeeeeeeeeekkkk!!!!!!!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
Introducing Phoebe's baby Florence :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

They are home now, and Phoebe is sooooo on :cloud9: and doing fantastically, she sends love to everyone x

O. M. G. what an ADORABLE little chunk'o'lunk!!!!!!! teehee :happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance: those cheeks were MADE for nibbling on!!!! :yipee::haha:

phoebe luv i am SO thrilled for you and i think she looks like her BEAUTIFUL mummy!!!!!!! :kiss: can't wait to see more piccies and hear your birth story too luv! :hugs:

Hello Ladies!! I wasn't able to check in over the weekend- hope everyone is well!

TINK- Lily is so adorable - love her cute romper!!! Can't wait to hear the birth story!

Pheebs! Your little Flo is so precious too- love those cheeks - think she looks like you :)

DM- CONGRATULATIONS on your :bfp:! I think we are on another streak with them! Happy and Healthy 9 months!

Hopes- I saw your post about your friend. I just wanted to tell you that a friend of mine just had her baby on Saturday and 38 and a half weeks. She had gone to her doc appt 4 days earlier and was NOT dilated or effaced at all. So, in 4 days, she went from 0 to having the baby - anything is possible and everyone is so different!

Poppy and MommyV- excited to see your scanny pics this week!

PK- sending good luck vibes to you and your OH for the test today!

AFM, I had a question for you ladies who have had babies before. I have been getting menstrual-like cramps - mostly mild, but last night they were pretty uncomfortable and woke me from my sleep.... is this braxton hicks or possible dilating or what?????????? I have a doc appt today, but am impatient so want to know :)

coral, you don't have long now hun! :happydance: can't wait to meet your little princess too hun! :hugs: beautiful bump pic too and LOVE the dress! :thumbup:

poppy, can't wait to see your scan!! and defo use tons of sunblock and just try to take it easy while you're on holiday! :kiss:

MC, i hope you feel better soon hunni :hugs: i know what you mean about waiting til the check clears your bank before you believe it. i was the same way last week over the house with my ex. Thank God it did go through though! whew! i'll be praying the same for you sweetie :hugs:

mommyv, your scan is next!!! we have a crazy busy day wednesday, but i'll try to be on late before i go to bed to see your scan pics! can't wait to see them! :hugs:

jenny, during my second pg i CRAVED those orange marshmallow "peanuts" (talk about bad for you junk food...they are nothing but sugar!!!) i could not get enough of them and walked around with a double-sized bag all the time! :haha: it didn't hurt anything or the baby in the long run. :shrug: :winkwink:

babyd, i'm sure everything is fine sweetie...probably just the baby getting nice and snuggly in your uterus. :hugs:

CG, it doesn't look by your chart that you've ov'd yet, so keep up the bd'ing hun!! :winkwink:

caz, you GO GIRL, bd'ing every day!!! wow! more power to ya hun! :haha:

puppy, i feel ya with the one extreme to the other, but sometimes it happens when you least expect it :hugs:

lupes, it is so hard sweetie...you have a lot you're going through too... just remember we're here for you sweetie, and your FS appt will be here before you know it. :hugs:

PJ, yay for feeling flutters!! :cloud9: that is such a great feeling! xxx

hopes, lew :kiss: i hope you both are doing well...neither of you have much longer to go now :happydance:

regal, it's been nice to see you on here a little bit more :hugs:

i hope damita and TTC are doing well...haven't heard from them in a while :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->