Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Lew id say strong BH body getting ready now sweetie, but if you get more and regular get checked out :hugs:

PK loadssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss of prayers and got everything crossed for DHs test today :kiss::hugs: he'll pass :thumbup:

lew, i would say defo tell the doc and have them check you. it might just be braxton hicks, but as close as you are, you don't want to miss anything. make sure you stay WELL hydrated as that can cause contractions, but if you're uncomfortable like that, then try to keep track of when and how often you're feeling them. :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Coral- I will be find out what we are having as long as baby cooperates. We like to be able to plan the room and figure out which clothes need to come out of the basement and I crochet and would like to make a few things for the baby

PK- saying a little prayer that dh passes his math test

DM- congrats on your bfp I know you've been waiting a long time for it

Poppy- enjoy your vacation hopefully you won't be too hot while you're there like other ladies have suggested try to spend some time in the water

asfm- I've got lots of catching up to do and a playdate for my son this afternoon but at least it's lots of things to keep me busy before my appt on Wednesday I don't think I'll be home until at least 5pm my time which is I think about 10pm in the UK but I will try to post a pic and hopefully I'll know the gender my daughter had her legs tightly crossed and we couldn't tell the first scan with her but hopefully this little one will cooperate

thank you popsy :hugs: trying to stay positive and have faith, but it's soooo hard when you don't have any control over it!!! ugh. i wish i could take it for him, then we wouldn't have a problem :dohh:

Praying for you Pk & DH!!!

Lew I agree with PK, tell the Doctor when you go in today. Don't panic, its probably your body adjusting:hugs:

Thanks All for your responses....I am sure its probably BH....last night I had about 3 sorta strong ones - I tried to time them in my half-awake state- think they were about 12 mins apart and then stopped.

I know I need to take it easy too....did ALOT yesterday and overdid it....I got up to pee in the middle of the night and pratically collapsed on the floor- my back started spasming- I have injured it before I think all the laundry and cleaning I did yesterday aggravated it...was hard to walk. Feeling much better now though thank goodness. Was worried because last time this happened I needed some major muscle relaxants to even stand up straight! That would not have been good! Yikes!

Poppy- definitely take plenty of dips in the pool and stay in the shade. I went on a family cruise to mexico when I was about 23 weeks and it was pretty hot and i felt it quicker. Just tried to take breaks and drink plenty of water and stay in shade. When are you leaving?

Oh and Coral- wanted to tell you that you look fab! Love the dress and you have such a cute bump! I am MASSIVE!!!!

Dont go till next saturday but yes im staying in the pool lol. You should be trying to take it easy more now Lew :jo::hugs:

You are right Pops- feel like my house is a disaster area though! I love my cats dearly, but they shed CONSTANTLY in the summer and there are dust bunnies everywhere....swear I need to vacuum and sweep every day (but I don't, which is the issue!).....gonna have to take more breaks.

Don't think OH realizes how tough it is for me to stand for long periods of time anymore....

OH's family is renting a house by the beach for a week starting this weekend- His mom is giving us the hard press to come down for 1 day. I really don't want to because I am so close to the end.
Without traffic, the drive is about 2 hours. With traffic, it can be 3+ hours each way. Am I being silly to not want to go? Just can't imagine driving 3 hours home if i have a problem or just in general.... I don't know. His mom just said- you can't just sit in the house waiting- first babies are late anyway....

PK you'll have to update us later . fingers crossed!

Lew def mention to the doc, byt like you said you may have overdone it, so rest up today:hugs: we need an updated bump piccy!

Lupine we are here for you whenever you need us and we think of you:hugs:

Hello, quick one from my phone...

It's toooooooo hot!!!! I want rain!!

Congrats on your bfp DM, well deserved! H&H 9 months for you!

Hope all okay. Lew take it easy, pk prayer on your way, Jenny I'm too scared to b'd. Coral looking good, tink have plenty of rest, hope pheebs ok both princesses are gorgeous. LR (((hugs)))) hunni all be ok. Hello to everyone else, CG puppycat ermm...and the rest, sorry lol

Oohh poppy and mommyv excited about your scans, MC hope you ok hunni xx

Asfm, all good, got a 3+ on cb digi this morning :))))))))

:wave: so sorry I haven't been around can't with all the pregnancies, congrats on the new pregnancies and the babies :)

I'm entering cycle 8 and month 11.. we are about to hit a year of trying :(

Damita lovely to see you :hugs:

Babydream yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for 3+ lovely, all good :happydance:

You are right Pops- feel like my house is a disaster area though! I love my cats dearly, but they shed CONSTANTLY in the summer and there are dust bunnies everywhere....swear I need to vacuum and sweep every day (but I don't, which is the issue!).....gonna have to take more breaks.

Don't think OH realizes how tough it is for me to stand for long periods of time anymore....

OH's family is renting a house by the beach for a week starting this weekend- His mom is giving us the hard press to come down for 1 day. I really don't want to because I am so close to the end.
Without traffic, the drive is about 2 hours. With traffic, it can be 3+ hours each way. Am I being silly to not want to go? Just can't imagine driving 3 hours home if i have a problem or just in general.... I don't know. His mom just said- you can't just sit in the house waiting- first babies are late anyway....

No your not being silly, your near the end and its bloody hard work. A 3+ hour drive be exhausting, plus you'd have to take plenty of stops inbetween to stretch your legs etc.... sure they'll understand :hugs:

I managed 30 mins in the end :haha: oh well it all helps I guess.

PK I'm praying for DH, was wondering how you are, I so hope he passes this time. :dust: on your O, its always worth trying ;) x

Lew I feel for you honey, It was only the other week I felt the same as you. Turned out my BH's were helping things along a little but very slowly. FX your making some slow progress so your labour will be nice and simple :hugs: x

Damita, great to see you back honey!! I really hope your only a inch away from your BFP, keep us up to speed honey x

Babydream, congratulations on your 3+ on a digi! :loopy: bet that was a lovely sight, how you feeling honey?! :hugs: x

Popsy, are you ok? thanks for all the sweet messages, I might be way to tired to comment but they have made me feel better :hugs: x

Coral, I dont know how your coping! OMDS its like a furnace here isn't it? Thanks goodness for that air con, I bet your living next to it at the min :haha: Just washed the cloths you brought Lily, I can't believe how cute they all are, can't wait to put them all on her. You really spoiled her :hugs: Thanks x

Oh and hey China :hugs: x

See Tinks brain worked again there for all of 10 mins, must have been the power nap :haha: x

Your avatar always makes me smile Tink she's gorgeous, cant wait to see my little girl :cloud9:

Hi Tink! Hope you are feeling a bit more normal today!!!! Lily is soooo cute...I want to snuggle her!

:hi: babyD, Damita, puppycat and everyone I forgot to say hi to before....

Korben's had my mobile earlier n i cant find it, he's asleep so cant wreck the room looking for it pmsl... :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->