Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:wave: ladies

PK so exciting to get your schedule - you will have your BFP this year :happydance:

Pops missing you already :cry:

Tink Hope you're ok today and DH is behaving himself :hugs:

Lew any sign of baby?

Coral SUPER excited for your arrival!!

AFM Our church has it's 'big event' today but it has been raining all morning :( hope it clears up a bit before 12.

Starving Marvin so gonna get some brekkie x

breakfast!!?? ive had that and dinner im thinking of food again now!:dohh: why do i eat so much......

g'morning again ladies :kiss::hi:

i was able to sleep for about 6 hours anyway. :dohh: still tired, but we have more things we have to do today with the new house. i'm enjoying it...it's all worth it!! :happydance:

thank you MC, coral and puppy!!! :hugs::kiss: i'm still so very excited :yipee: omg i pray this really is our :bfp: i can't believe it. i'm going to be SOOOOOO depressed if we don't get pg from this. i suppose there's no reason why we shouldn't but there are so many hurdles still to jump in this process. we have no idea how i'll respond to the stimming meds. if i'll even get any eggs or if they'll be good quality. if they are, then if they accept fertilization. then if they fertilize, if they grow and the cells divide properly. :wacko::wacko::aargh: the list just goes on and on. then you have to wait and see and if they implanted! ugh. and some of the stimming meds and the trigger shot are hCG, so i'm not sure how long it will take for that to get out of my system before i could get an accurate hpt. that's gonna suck. :wacko: well, i'm babbling now...thank you for being here girls and for listening. i don't know what i'd do without you :cry::kiss:

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been food shopping came back had :sex: going chines for tea x x x

ok moan/winge alert!
im sick of being tired and huge now, sick of pissing, hate my loo!! :dohh: my belly is full of baby and i still have up to 8 weeks left! im so grumpy and arsey today its unreal...i need sleep but cant as my 2 year old DS just wont go to sleep on an afternoon anymore, its like he knows im pooped and wants to make me suffer, im pretty sure baby is head down so i keep getting booted in the ribs...:growlmad: owwwiieeee..hurts!...my BH are bad, i know they dont hurt or are not supposed to but sometimes,depending on babys position they DO hurt!:cry: and i almost wet my self at the peak of a BH...i cant wear a bra anymore my BBs:holly: are just too big and my bra suffocates me...my OH is being a twat too, he just wont cook lately and im too tired come dinner time so we have been living on take outs and such like for ages..i want a home cooked meal, i get that he has to work but FFS im tired and about to have a baby!...he says he works hard...well thats a fecking lie..his work mates n him have a right laugh at work going by all the fun pics they post on facebook...i have 3 cats,2 rabbits a 2 year old and a12 year old to contend with...daily...never mind keeping the house and washing clean!!!!!!!!!
ok rant/moan over...feel free to skip this post and not even m,ention what i wrote, i do feel better for getting most of my grumpyness out, poor keyboard, took a right bashing then :haha:

shopping...sex...then a chinky.......sounds lovely! wish i had the energy for that!! xx

:wave::hi:ladies,

PK, that is wonderful news, praying everything works out the first time...the power of prayer is an amazing thing!!( you know this:winkwink: )

Puppy, I hope you have a wonderful time at your church outing today:flower:

Tink, thanks for sharing your birth story, my heart goes out to you. Glad your in the process of healing and Lily is thriving:hugs:

MC, rant away!!! I just go quiet:dohh:

Caz, get to it :sex:!!!:happydance:

hey China, caz

MC I feel for you I really do. I feel the same and I know I'm lucky I only have a few days left. I'm so bitchy at DH and the kids, I'm so hormonal and uncomfy. I just want to sleep too but kids are outside playing and DH is at work so can't. I just want to sleep the next 3 days away!:haha:
I can't say I have the :holly: problem mine have not grown that much:cry: nah I suppose its better. Have you thought about buying a couple of cheap sports bra thingy's? :hug:

ok girls my last bump pics!!! 38 weeks!! HUGE I know:haha:

Attachments

• DSCI0483.JPG
    DSCI0483.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCI0484.JPG
    DSCI0484.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 2
pk- congrats on getting the ivf rolling! im so excited to see how this turns out for you and to hear about it along the way. ivf has to be the coolest way to make a baby! (ok, maybe not the easiest or the cheapest or the most comfortable lol.. but the coolest dont you think!!) if all goes as planned, isnt there a much higher chance you could have multiples as well? what is the actual success rate? so exciting! OK.. last question.. for now.. lol.. how will they be surgically removing the eggs? k ill stop now. very excited for you though :hugs:

coral-love the bump! huge :) will you miss it when its gone in a few days? i guess not youll be too busy with the new baby!!!

MC-:hugs: it will all be over soon. i was just moaning to OH last night (while trying to roll out of bed to go pee AGAIN) about how for the first time, i really truly am tired of being pregnant and i'm ready to get this person out of my body! ive been finding new stretch marks lately and it just makes me cry. im hardly 22 and i feel like my body is ruined! And I know what you mean about getting angry with everyone around you too. My poor puppydog and my OH feel my wrath daily:grr:

BUT.. it will all be over soon MC!! And it will be more than worth it I'm sure:hugs:

..but it made me laugh that you said you were bashing the keyboard :haha:

EDIT**and about the giant boobs thing, try sports bras. Thats just about all I wear right now. I bought maternity bras a couple months ago but they are already a little small and really just dont feel as good as a sports bra. My regular pre-pregnant bras dont even cover up my nipples anymore :haha:

Girls I'm trying not to get annoyed but it's hard - I have a god-daughter, she will be 2 on Monday but is having her birthday party tomorrow.

Her mother is Laura's godmother too so you'd imagine we'd be in fairly regular contact - we were once but lately she has been distant, not texting etc, it's probably been a good few months since we spoke and we only live about half a mile from each other. Even when I did see her it would always be me going to see them, not the other way round.

Anyway, I asked her about 6 weeks ago what her daughter would like for her birthday, they tend to spoil her and she has everything a child could possible need plus a lot that a child doesn't need. I saw she posted a picture of a kitchen set on FB that she'd bought for her daughter so I thought I'd ask what I could get. She says she'll think on it. So 4 weeks go by and I ask her again but I say 'shall I just get her some clothes or something?' and she says that her daughter has lots of clothes. Right. So I still don't know what to get!!

Now her party is tomorrow, sorry but I REFUSE to give a 2yr old money, it ain't happening. I'm so frustrated that she cannot think of one flippin thing for me to get or even give me a direct answer. Is it too much to ask??

puppycat i would be frustrated too! my nephew is kinda the same way, he had his first birthday in april and he has every toy imaginable (within his age range) and everytime we ask my SIL what to get him for occasions she always says "giftcards" WHAT!? Sorry, but I wont give him a gift card, he is one year old.

So, we always end up getting him little things that we know he really doesnt need. Doesn't make much of a present, but I'm not giving a baby a giftcard.. or cash. Might as well be a gift for the parents.

The thing that frustrates me more than anything is that she obviously has loads of money - she's getting a boob job in like 6 weeks(!), buys her daughter presents all year round and just bought herself an ipad but said she couldn't come to my birthday in May because she was skint - AND asked if she could buy Laura a selection box for Christmas and then spent £100 on a robotic dog for her daughter. Now don't get me wrong she can buy her daughter a ferrari and a mansion if she likes but don't make me feel like my daughter is worth a flippin selection box on her first Christmas!!

OK I'm on one now.

puppycat- i understand and agree.. but what's a selection box? lol

lol, it's a cardboard box with a plastic insert that has a few chocolate bars inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->