Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

So I went on the Argos site (they're going to be the only place open, nearby) and text my friend with each possible option, shopping trolley with plastic food, learning toys, animal toys etc everything came back with either 'yes she has it in this style or that and finally 'she doesn't need anymore toys'. So screw it. I don't even want to flippin go now! lol.

Oh Puppy.... wish could help you. I have boys and don't really know what little girls like or what they are into. Maybe a specaial book or coloring book, or some dress up jewlery.

Puppycat you are being too nice just buy her anything. Sounds like you'll never please the mum. X

Puppycat, agree with Coral. Just get anything you think the little girl might like and stuff her mum :haha: or failing that seek out a selection box in the summer :rofl: sounds like mum is spoilt, no hope for the poor lil one then! Oh and thanks for the encouragement. I'll be fine, she sleeps pretty well for her age, its the accumulation of lack of sleep over the last few weeks, hormones, and having a lot on my plate along with looking after a newborn. x

:wave: checking in to see how things are...all ticking over nicely i see...:hugs: to
puppycat and babydream! poor :sick: dingdong! :awww:

Well I am back! Laura ate hardly anything but she looked gorgeous.
Will put on a pic when on laptop. Oh and i didnt get anything for her in the end. If she needs something i'm sure it'll have been bought before i know anything of it. sigh.

puppycat i wouldnt feel bad at all if i were you, it was clear that you made effort and the mom was being so uncooperative!

I seem to be moaning all the time lately - last one, promise.

The woman who had a go at me about her child being more important than an 'event' and saying her daughter had been flashed has now put a picture of her daughter as her profile pic on FB (9yr old) just dressed in a pair of pants? She's obviously just been swimming or something because she's soaked through and facing the camera posing.

What is wrong with this woman??? I'm not her friend on FB anymore, it recommended her and I CAN SEE IT!! That means anyone can!!

Puppy, you did the right thing by deleting her. Just coninue to pray for her.

Hiya:hi:Coral....not long till miss Kiera(I hope I spell it right) will makes her debut!!!...so Excited:hugs:

:happydance::happydance::baby::flower::happydance:TOMORROW!!!!!!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!
:happydance::happydance::baby::flower::happydance:
im so excited for you coral, have you got everything ready? all prepared!!?? :happydance: then its just lew and ladyb then ME!!!!! got a feeling hopes my "go" before me...but thats ok:thumbup: i think we are both as fed up as each other!! :hugs:

@puppycat...that woman does sound nuts, i agree with coral, Laura is a sweetheart though! :awww: xx

Morning Ladies :hi:

Tomorrow!!!!!!EEEEEEEK!!

I think I'm all ready. Getting very excited now. :happydance: Not looking forward to getting up at 5am to get ready for the hospital but oh well. I can have a snooze there as I'm not due for the op til around 1-2pm. i hope its done on time.

MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAST DAY OF PREGNANCY CORALISTA!!!!!!!!!!! :loopy: I am in all day tomorrow watching my phone, have cleared the whole day for your updates :haha: xxxxxx

Last day for you Coral!!! :happydance: Exciting!

I am officially at the point where you are not supposed to be scared anymore but I am petrified!!

Started having pains on just my left side and scared to death its an ectopic pregnancy. They are really sharp and on the side of my abdomen.

wondering whether to just wait and see what happens at the scan tomorrow or go down to the early pregnancy unit or call my midwife (who never answers!)

xxx

If you already have your scan tomorrow Laura I really would wait, they wouldn't usually do anything much before tomorrow anyway without bleeding I wouldn't have thought. However if the pain is severe defo call, not worth waiting around worrying about. At this stage I would say an ectopic pregnancy is incredibly unlikely, most ectopics will cause a medical emergency well before 12 weeks, the tubes are way to tiny to home a 12 week old fetus without rupturing by now. My friends ruptured at 6 weeks, that's how small the tubes are. Try not to worry honey :hugs: x :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much Tink.:hugs:

I have just called the midwife at the hospital and she said that I should wait until my scan and said the fact that there is no bleeding is a good sign.

I really don't know what I would do if it turned out ectopic after getting this far and miscarrying last time.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->