Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Thanks Laura.
I think the sharp pains could be round ligament pain, sometimes it can be quite sharp. Like Tink said 12 weeks is very late to pick up an eptopic. Try not to worry. I'm excited to see your scan pics. Try to get a good nub shot, the theory was right for me!
https://www.babycenter.com/0_round-ligament-pain_205.bc

:hi: girls just been matalan with oh mum why she got some holiday bits been the gym done light exercise been round the field with me dogs now chilling before i do tea 4dpo Laura don't think it will be a ectopic hun i had 1 at 6 weeks i had no pain or ewt just brown discharge it would have ruptured now like tink says x x x

Good Luck for tomorrow Coral!!!

Hope you have a smooth delivery and can't wait to hear all about it

x x x

Morning/Afternoon Ladies!

CORAL - 1 more day!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! So excited for you hon! (and a tad bit jealous to be honest!)....cannot wait to hear the news from Tink and see some pix of your baby girl!!! :happydance::baby:

Badyd- so sorry to hear you are so sick hun- please get some rest and hope you are feeling better and out of hospital soon! :hug:

Puppycat- Laura is gorgeous!!

MC- hope things are going well for you today hun- saw you were down the other day...but didn't see why- things looking up?

Poppy - we miss you- hope you are enjoying your holiday!

Laura- like the other girls said, probably round ligament pain...I got that and it was QUITE sharp and painful....feels like something wrong but really just stretching...

Pk- glad to hear things are moving along for you- don't forget to post piccys of the new house!

:hi: China, Hopes, caz, and all the other lovely ladies - sorry if I have missed anyone!

AFM, hanging in there. Went to a friend's wedding over the weekend - it was lovely. Saw many of my college friends and it was great to catch up. But since yesterday been feeling so yucky- nauseous and run down. Think my body is ready to be done this pregnancy thing- hope baby agrees!

Awwwww Lew, I hear ya, the last few weeks are hard. I escaped the last 3 but that was bad enough! :haha: FX for you not to have too long a wait now, are you all geared up?! Oh and by the way, not sure if I said it or where I saw the pictures (new mommy haze) but the nursary is amazing! I love the colours x

Hey Caz, I need new clothes :haha: trying to hold of a bit till I have shrunk a bit more. When you going on hols? x

Jenny, hoping your ok honey. Bet your zzzzzzzzzzzz :hugs: x

Hi ladies :hi::hi::hi::hi: xxxxxxxxxxxx
I bet u all must think i have abandoned u :nope: well that couldnt be further from the truth tbh. Been having a helluva of a time and can only stay for a short while b4 the milking of my :holly: again. Have been all over the place, teary and emotional does not come into it, been having the most awful sad thoughts and believe i am not cut out for this. I know its probably hormones, tiredness, feeling unwell n sore from section (major league anaemia (lost 900mls of blood) and painful twice daily injections), Florence being poorly and on AB's and grieving for my grandad thats impacting my thoughts. But i really do feel as though i am falling apart. Oh had been brill till up to w/e, then went out to wet the baby's head WTF (i did the hard work) and he has been hanging out of his arse ever since, so technically i am on my tod. He even came home from work early today b/c he is so ill!?!, and found me crying my heart out. To which he said for me to take it easy this aft. Well he has had a shower and gone to fucking sleep!! excuse my french. Dont get me wrong i adore Florence to bits and knew i was in for the biggest upheaval of my life. But fuck me this is the hardest thing i have ever done and keep thinking i am messing it up more by the sec. I text Tink the other day, to say that i admire all u mummies out there tremendously and i can honestly say, i dont know how u all do it. So hats off to u all. Well enough of my woes and i do promise to upload some pics when i really do have the time. I miss u all very much and wish i could be on here a bit more often, as the advice and help u can all offer on here is priceless. So do remember i think about u all often and hope u are all well. big fat juicy hugs to those who need them and i also wanted to say good luck to Corally for tomorrow. Really hope it all goes well and that u will be snuggling ur little girl very soon. Sorry for my rant. Love and miss u all very very very much xxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wow Phoebe, you are having a tough time. It really is very very hard and I can sympathise with the oh situation. I remember after I had Chloe dh went back to work and I was all alone in the USA with just his family. I was in tears often the first few weeks. It's so hard to adjust to especially your first. Big :hug: and stay in touch we are here for you honey. Plus you are grieving for your grandfather too which obviously makes it all harder. Xx

Thanks Coral, that means so much to me xx feel like i've lost the plot lol. A few people have said its really hard with the 1st ( and i might add the last lol). I am sure i will adjust in time. Its just the finding my rythymn (sp) thing is taking a while. The funeral is thursday, so am probably feeling anxious about that too.
Enjoy ur last day with bumpkins:hugs::hugs::hugs: xx

awww big :hugs: phoebe...i cried alot after having connor so your normal, and with the added grief from your grandad it must be hard:hugs:im sure you are being and will continue to be a great mummy!!:happydance: keep in touch :flower: xxxxxxx

Thanks Cabs ur kind words are most appreciated xx:hugs:

Right i better head off back down to the dairy farm and milk these :holly::mamafy: feeling like a cow :haha:. i will try and get back on here lickety-split for a natter soon. Thanks girls, would be lost without u xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hey Pheebs nice to see you around, sorry your feeling so rubbish but im sure these feelings are normal and your doing a great job! Sorry to hear about your Grandad *hugs*

Hope Babydream is ok too!

Tink yes im fine just tired and what makes it worse is that i go back to work tomorrow on day shift for 3 long shifts in a row, grrr! Rubbish off duty i have!!! How are you and Lilypie today?

Hi MC!

I booked an early scan today. . . i go on saturday at 10.30am :) im nervous!
I found a clinic 20 miles away that does early scans for £25. . . how could i resist at that price!? x

babydream has text, all is ok with baby,she has had her scan..just thought id let you know as jenny was asking,and coral im signing off for the night so i wanted to wish you all the best and looking forward to seeing that baby!!! :hugs::yipee: :hugs: to all xxxxx

Oh great news about babyd :yipee:

Thanks MC will keep you all posted tomorrow! Going to try to sleep! :haha:

Aww Pheebs, big :hugs: to you hun! I have no experience but have been told the first few weeks are so hard and every mom I know has broken down a few times and cried during those first few weeks. I have my doubts too about my own motherly instincts, so I can understand where you are coming from but believe you are a good mummy and just give yourself a break!

The picture of Florence on your avatar is gorgeous!!!

Tink- hope you are getting some rest! YES, I am SOOOOOO ready....not feeling ready to be a mom yet but ready to have her out! I am just so nervous about it all!

CORAL - I am not sure I will get on here again today, so good luck tomorrow hun!!!!!!!! Hope you get some sleep tonight!

MC- thanks for update on BabyD- was a bit worried about her- glad to her bubs is doing well!

Jenny- yay for early scan! Can't wait to hear!

Oh Phoebe sent you a text, here for you honey :hugs: x

OMG, its nearly time Coralista!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"