Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Jenny, I couldn't resist a price like that either, thats fantastic! Yes your off duty stinks but least you have that to look forward to, I can't wait to see your little bean :) x

DH being a dick again, he's such a moany guts sometimes. grrrrrrrrrr :growlmad: plus little Lily been milking me like a cow all blooming night and day. Its the 3 week growth spurt zzzzz neeeed sleeeeeeeeeeeeep :haha: x

well i have got bad af cramps and backache never get this only couple of days before i see af only 4dpo x x x

pheebyweeby glad to see you on here again. sorry you are having such a hard time with things :hugs: hope it gets better for you very soon

coral good luck tomorrow im sure you and baby will do great! cant wait to see pics!

:wave: morning all, stalking all day for cozza's updates!! :happydance:...
asfm...wow my bump does not like me sleeping or being comfy...bad BH all night! had me worried at one point :haha: but still here this morn and he is moving like mad,think he is trying to escape:dohh: :haha: hope all ding dongs are well!:thumbup: :hugs:

Morning I'm on my iPad! In the hossy in my bed hear newborns crying :awww: now the waiting begins! Will update on here until I go through then will prob text tink. I'm looking at at least 2 pm I think! Bloody waiting around! X

Morning mc :hi:

awww im a bit emotional....:baby: time for our coral!! :happydance: ill be stalking most of the day...:yipee: xxx

Oooh since your hear Coral I'll wish you good luck on this :) I'm thinking of you honey, and praying for a nice simple op with no complications. :awww: @ little newborns cry's. Where are you, the ward I was on? x

Hey Caz! , whoa looked at your chart also, that's amazing :sex: form, I don't know how you managed it?! I think that has to be the most a Ding Dong has shagged in one month for sure! :haha: good on you :) I soooooooo hope this is it! :hug: x

Morning ladies
Going to Alpha this morning, will be back in later to catch up with corals progress

I'm ok thanks MC, Lily slept better last night thank goodness! I needed a little zzzzzzzz to restore my sanity. Are you okeys? Very exciting day here in Ding Dong land isn't it? I can't wait for our new arrival! soon be you MC. Hows the hospital bag packing going? you all done? x

Just seen the midwives and aneathetist (sp) they think I may be brought forward hopefully. I'll find out soon. Thanks everyone will let you know what happens next.x

@tink...yea im fine :flower: bags are packed ready for the off!! just need the last bits ie/ hair brush, toothbrush..stuff i use everyday that cant pack until last min...glad lilyanne slept better :awww: goood :baby:

@coral....ooooo bringing it forward!! eeeeeeeeeek :happydance:

Enjoy Alpha PC! :wave: x
ooooooooooooooooooooooooh CORALISTA !!!!! yes keep us up to speed, how are you feeling? x

Good MC, least your ready when it happens now :) I would hate not being prepared! Although I MUST ADMIT, I WAS A LITTLE TOO PREPARED :haha: but least I had all I needed for the 4 days I had in hospital right? Dont forget yummy snacks, I had a proper little midnight feast every night :haha: x

Well just saw another doc the surgeon, hopefully will be done around 11.30/12 ish. Will update. Tink I'm on the cedar ward but not where you were. So far I'm the only one in here there are 4 beds but just me at the moment. I think there is another lady having her csection now. Mc good girl getting the bag packed.
Tink did you have them put a hat on the baby they said I need to give them a vest, baby grow and hat. I do have one but it looks big lol x

morning girls :hi: woke up i feel like shit feel ruff i haven't had a drink hope i Sweet it out at the gym 5dpo wooppp big good luck coral woopp not long x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->