Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Yes they put a hat on them there, Lily's was too small, don't worry about it :haha: it will do! Yes they look after you round the other side don't they? I went wandering for something to do when I was there :haha: awwww not so long eh? REMEMBER, DONT ORDER BURGER FOR YOUR TEA :haha: xxxxxx

Yeah not too bad, belly is bloated still!!!! My trousers are quite tight now and I look like I'm about 5 mnths by the evening:haha: I'm wearing my maternity trousers for work today as I'm working late, had to undo my normal work ones yesterday as I was so uncomfortable:haha:

Getting strong waves of nausea on and off but not been sick yet!!!!

Hi ladies,:hi::hi: Just hopped on quick while madam's asleep and just b4 i head off to the farm again :haha::holly::mamafy: thanks for ur comforting words DD's and to Tink for ur lovely text:hugs: Hope all is well with u all. didnt know about BD's scare, glad all is well. Good luck to Jenny for ur scan hun. Big hugs all round xxxxx

Good luck Corally, not long now eh, til ur bundle of joy is here yay :happydance::happydance::hugs: xxxxx
shall try and head back here a bit later for a wee stalk-a-roo:haha:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good Luck Coral! Can't wait to see another baby Ding Dong x

Girls i feel really sick, i did yesterday too :-( I can't bear it!!! I can barely eat despite feeling hungry as when i do eat i can only manage a few mouthfuls then i feel so sick for hours. I am so tired also that i can barely function. . . i just want to go to sleep and wake up in the second tri x

:hugs: jenny....i recall that feeling well, soon be over though your well on your way to 2nd tri :flower: xxxxxx

hey all

Hope you are all ok?

Just read your birth story Tink Bless ya galde everything is ok now

Coral Good luck for today?

Haven't read back everything there were loads of pages lol

Anyway holiday was great Mckenzie loved it esp seeing Bob the builder his face was quite the picture :) Just lots of washing up to do. Mckenzie ate so much this holiday so I am going to get him weighed this afternoon as he is seeing his dietitian on thursday.

Thanks MC, im having a bad day with it :-(

Hi SB. . . glad you had a good holiday x

:rolf:mc I know I know! I'm impatient too! Room is filling up now. 2 more girls in here now they have had there babies

Awww you'll soon have your one Coral :hugs: x

Sleeping bubs, thanks honey. Really glad you had a good holiday! x

Morning Jenny :wave: x

Jenny, sorry just read back, keep eating honey. Constantly nibble, and try and rest when you can. Big hugs, I remember what it was like :hugs: x

Did I miss an update from BD? hope your ok honey, still thinking of you. So hope your a little better and home now or soon x

Phoebles!!!!!! :hugs: xxxxxxxx

Daisys mum, I was the same this time, I don't think I could have kept it secret for long! x

Good Luck Coral! Can't wait to see another baby Ding Dong x

Girls i feel really sick, i did yesterday too :-( I can't bear it!!! I can barely eat despite feeling hungry as when i do eat i can only manage a few mouthfuls then i feel so sick for hours. I am so tired also that i can barely function. . . i just want to go to sleep and wake up in the second tri x

Hey Jen

Just try to eat little and often. I found eating ritz crackers helped me and dry rakusens crackers too or the Matzo's ones from Morrisons. Also try fresh carrot sticks, they got my appetite back for me and fresh sugar snap peas. Ice cream too! I basically wanted only cold, crunchy food! :haha:.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->