Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:rolf:mc I know I know! I'm impatient too! Room is filling up now. 2 more girls in here now they have had there babies

Good luck today Coral huni!!! :hugs: Very excited for you! :happydance:

2 hours and counting now until we get to see & hear our little one for the first time! :yipee:

x

:wave:ladies,

Sending blessings to you Coral

Phoebe, hiya:hi:dear. I will be praying that things get better for you which I know they will. You are a stong wowan and don't you forget it. Big :hugs:to you.

Wow Caz....I'm jealous:haha:

I hope all is well with all the DD's:hugs:

Laura, we think she's having her now, they brought it forward :loopy: I'm ok :) tried but just fine :) You ok? x

OMG!! How exciting! I am well giddy but need to calm down as I cannot wee for the next couple of hours! :haha:

Got my scan at half 2 so trying my hardest to get 2 pints down me by 1:30 and not weeing my pants! :haha:

Had about 800ml so far...

Just read about the nub shot! How good is that? Hope I get a nice sonographer who will help us get a good shot! :happydance:

Glad you are ok hun, just rest when she does and don't be dashing around cleaning or doing housework!! xxx

Morning Ladies-

Popping in to stalk for Coral's update.....

Went to doc appt last night...kinda bummed...no change in cervix.... think this baby is going to stay in until at least her due date.... ah well....

12 days to go!

Laura- I think the nub shots are fairly reliable...but I didn't get one so can't vouch for it personally...

Hi ladies, just popping in to see how coral is getting on, ooooo its so exciting.

love the birth story Tink xx

She's here guys!!!! Keira Rose was born at 12.16pm!!!! 6lb 13oz :awww: xxxxx :loopy: xxx

CONGRATULATIONS CORALLY ON UR SAFE ARRIVAL OF KEIRA ROSE!!!! MUCH LOVE TO U ALL AT THIS VERY HAPPY TIME XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awwwwww :awww::awww::awww::awww::awww: what a cute lil dinky ding dong xxxxxxxxxxxx:flower::flower::flower:

:wave:ladies,

Sending blessings to you Coral

Phoebe, hiya:hi:dear. I will be praying that things get better for you which I know they will. You are a stong wowan and don't you forget it. Big :hugs:to you.

Wow Caz....I'm jealous:haha:

I hope all is well with all the DD's:hugs:

Hey China xxxx
thanks ever so much for ur lovely kind words. I am a bit better today, well havent cried yet lol. I am sure things will improve in time. hope all is well with u and urs sweety. big fat hugs lovely xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:xxxx

AWWWWWW - YAY!

CONGRATULATIONS CORAL!! She is beautiful! Can't wait to see more pix and hope you are feeling well!

BIG :hug:

siggy updated! YAY! Hoping for me next! (me and LadyB on deck now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->