Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:happydance::happydance:CONGRATULATIONS CORAL SHES GORGEOUS :happydance::happydance:

Just popped on to wısh Coral well and check your all ok... not got tıme to read back but promised ıd come on... will spend a bıt more tıme on in a few days :hugs: Havıng a good time but its toooo hot and mıss you guys.:hugs::kiss:

:wave: poppy! thanx for checking in on us! we miss you too :kiss::hugs:...p.s still waiting on that post card!!! :tease: xx

well not having :sex: tonight don't feel up to it poppy glad your enjoying hun x x x

wow caz you do BD a lot lol, i think you even beat me! my FF charts were always filled with tons of AM, PM, and X marks and the other dingdongs certainly noticed :haha: but your chart looks like you never take a break! lol

Morning Ding Dongs!

Oohhhhh do I spy Coralista?! :wave: are you ok honey?! been thinking of you :hugs: how was your first night with Keira :awww: x

Poppy, good to see you hop in, hope your having fun! x

Poppy- Glad to hear your having a nice time :hugs:

Tink- Morning :flower:

AFM- Got FS appointment tomorrow.. i am actually petrified about what they are going to say/ do.. Also didn't sleep last night and we moving again today so am going to be shattered..

Hope your all doing well am going to try to get back into bnb as from now :hugs: :kiss:

xxxxxx

She is gorgeous Coral!!! Well done huni!!! :thumbup::flower:

Morning Ding Dongs!

Check out my profile pic...can anyone figure out if I got a nub shot...? Mum thinks Girl, Rob thinks Boy! I don't mind either way, just happy all is well and the Nuchal Scan results came back low risk too :happydance:

xxxx

:hi: girls well been the gym came back made a sandwich for dinner a tuner and onion one may fav well couldn't eat it it knocked me sick so had to make a cheese one hope its a nice bfp coming my way 6dpo aw laura lovely hun wooopppp x x x

Thanks Caz!!

I have been sat on here waiting all morning for someone to log on and see my pic! I have no idea whether I have managed to get a nub shot or not?!?!?

Do you think I have?

xxx

Oh cricky sorry Laura, bad night with Lily, I did log on. I went to reply then got caught up feeding etc :haha:

I am guessing boy :) I don't think I can see a nub in your pic, do you have a bigger one you could attach to the post? also what was the heart rate? so lovely to see your scan went well :happydance: pain all gone? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->