Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:wave: all....
@laura....i cant really see in that pic too clear, but if i zoom in on the whole page i think i see a :blue: nub:shrug:
im getting some weird pressure in my floof n bum...i dont remember this with connor or chloe?? been to the loo(bowel movements)3 times in the last 12 hours too....i hope baby doesnt come this early!! im paranoid a bit HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPP :argh:

Thanks MC.

Is this pic any clearer? xxx

Attachments

• 1st scan pic.jpg
    1st scan pic.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 12
laura boy i think x x x

Thanks Caz!

I dont really mind either way tbh but my I know my Mum was hoping for a granddaughter :cry:

Never mind. Will just have to wait and see I guess.

Next scan on the 6th Sept! :happydance:

How are you btw? You too MC? How's it going? xx

I'm going with a boy, also that would follow with the way it is laying. Boy's make such lovely first babies Laura, my first was a boy. I always imagined it would be a girl, and the same went for the whole of my family. I think I was almost worried about how happy I would be, but I needn't have worried. Boys love their mummas and nans so much :) x

MC, I had that just before I was induced, and my body was no-where near ready to have her so try not to panic. Increasing pressure and increased BM's are all part of the last few weeks, I went so much I had to resort to moist loo paper and vasoline cause I got sore :rofl: I hope that's all it is for you honey, rest up anyhow to be on the safe side x

Caz, symptoms sounding fantastic. Your so due for that BFP this cycle, TTCing has gone on way too long for you :hugs: and :dust: x

thanx tink...BH have been torture too...im not ready to have this baby yet!! he needs at least 2 more weeks baking!! :thumbup:

Morning Ladies!

poppy- so great that you popped in- hope you are having fun on vaca!

MC- yes, that baby needs to cook for a bit longer! Maybe he just is sitting low and putting pressure on the bowels?

Laura- I am going to guess boy too but not sure I see a nub shot....

Caz- promising symptoms- FXing for you!

AFM, beyond exhausted...just can't seem to get more than a few hours of sleep at a time and feeling quite like a zombie these days...really hope I have the strength to push this baby out when its time! Wish I could take the last week off work...ah well...

:wave: ladies,

I hope you all are doing well.

Sorry for the selfish post, but if one of you would be so kind to tell me what the heck is going on with my chart I would be most greatful. As of this morning I went from a sold red line to dotted and my coverline also dropped as well.

Thanks
China

I'm sorry China but I don't understand those fertility chart thingys :nope:

xxxxx

I'm sorry China but I don't understand those fertility chart thingys :nope:

xxxxx

Aww...its okay Laurah:hugs:
My:af: is just taking her sweet time:haha:

I don't understand the nub theory myself:haha: but since I am partial to boys I'm going to say boy:headspin:

Ha ha ha!! :thumbup:

Well, I hope she doesn't turn up, the wicked witch!!

FX'd for you huni xx

:dust::bfp::dust::bfp::dust::bfp::dust:

Hey China, I'm at a loss also. I think its cause your temps have dropped so much but no af? Have you tested anyhow? x

Lew, so sorry your so uncomfortable, you still working?! Oh my! How are you managing to do that?!?!?! x

Hi China- I took a gander, but not sure why your chart would have changed....perhaps because you haven't put down that you got AF yet?

Tink is much better at those than me....FX it means something good for you though!

Thanks Tink - I feel like a whiny baby these days - sorry it seems that all I do is complain...

I am working up until 2 days before my due date...for financial reasons...wanted to spend as much time at home with baby afterwards.
But its tough.

Lucky for me, I work from home....so try to get myself comfortable. Sit in an arm chair with my laptop. My job is not physically demanding- just mentally so. Makes it hard to concentrate when I am tired tho.

How is little Lilyanne today? Hope you are getting sleep Tink!

One a more positive note...Friday is a full moon and my MIL said maybe that could trigger labor....anyone heard this before?

I know a strong storm has been known to do this becuase of the drop in pressure...but not sure about the moon!

Friday would be perfect! [-o<[-o<[-o<
My OH isn't able to take off too much time when baby is born and that would give him the weekend at least :)

I had Laura on a Friday!

Coral - I have been checking in on my phone so haven't posted much, it's so difficult and takes ages! I thought Tink had posted a pic of Lilyanne and was confuzed as to why she looked completely different all of a sudden :haha: - I bet you're one proud mommy :)

China - I don't understand charting either, are you late for AF then?

Mc I don't remember much about BM and the last few weeks but hope there's no movement for a good few weeks.

Laura I don't see a nub but my daughter Laura was lying that way and I want to be different from everyone else so I say pink :)

Caz :dust: for us both

Well I'm off to add Keira and Coral to my siggy x

ive heard a full moon can trigger labour!! :happydance: get your belly out it the light of it and give bump a good rub!!! good luck LEW..xx

asfm...MY FECKING PRAM IS HERE!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek:wohoo::yipee::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->