Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

sorry meant to say...:shrug: china.....no idea about FF charts....maybe as you not entered AF yet:shrug:

Woop woop MC! That didnt take long at all did it? :thumbup:

How's it looking? x

Hey ladies, thanks for all the congrats and well wishes. I'm home now, just 24 hours after the csection! I really wanted home though. I must say though the experience was great and I feel much better than I did when I had the csection with Ryan. The recovery is going so well and im not in too much pain more just soreness. The only thing was the spinal made me itch and it was horrible but that's worn off now thank god. I'm trying to breastfeeding but it is challenging. I must admit I have been combo feedlng with bottle/formula and breast feeding. She latches on but not for long but she was having wet nappies before any of the formula so she must of been getting it just didn't seem satisfied. I'm happy so far though. I love my little Keira Rose so much:cloud9: it's funny but Chloe was 8lbs13oz, Ryan was 7lbs13oz and Keira was 6lbs13oz, easy to remember huh:haha:

I haven't read back properly as I'm now part of the sleep deprived new mums club:haha: Laura I see you had your scan, that's a great pic and so happy baby is well. Xx

Thanks ladies,

That is what I was thinking as well. No, Tink I have not tested. Temps are too low to waste on a test.

Yay on the Pram MC!!

Coral, glad your doing well and just give Kiera time. Oh, my DS2 weighed the exact same:happydance:

laurah love the scan pic, adorable!

coral i cant believe they let you home after only a day from csec! so glad you are feeling pretty good and you and baby are well. the weight thing you pointed out is interesting, they always say each baby usually gets bigger, not smaller :haha:

as for me, didnt get much sleep last night, baby was being an acrobat. makes me nervoussss! baby is in an entirely different position today. i cant even identify any of the bulging parts! all i know is the body is along my right side. the feet are nowhere to be found, and i have no idea which end is head and which end is but. i have a feeling the feet are down in my pelvis because there is a lot of movement there that wasnt there before. and hiccups are now coming from high on my right side, rather than low on my left. better not get too comfy like that grr! i have a midwife appointment next wednesday and if they decide baby feels breech then theyll send me for an ultrasound to confirm, then schedule a csec for 3 weeks out from that. its coming too close for baby to decide to be all acrobatic. but on a more positive note, baby seemed quite comfortable in the previous position, as he/she had been that way for over a month.. and now baby is wiggling like crazy because this is clearly uncomfortable.

:dohh: what is it with August babies, there a a few on the August mummys thread with breech babys...glad im 99% sure Rhys has turned, although he is a bugger with HARSH movements :dohh: my back is starting to get achy if im stood for more than 10 mins and its hard to get comfy :growlmad: how you baring up hopes? xx:hugs:

well mc, everything seems fine otherwise, and ive been hiding out in the air conditioning because it is much too hot to be out thereee. the heat makes me feel so weak and shaky and nauseous. baby is still squirming, hopefully trying to get back to previous position lol.

havent started packing hospital bag yet :dohh: it makes me feel overwhelmed. i feel like i dont know what im doing lol

Edit** I DONT know what im doing :haha:

ohhh hopes, what are we going to do with you, i suggest perhaps making a start on the hospital bag..even if its just making the list for it..:thumbup: im fully packed and ready to rumble! so over the next week i want you to be the same :jo::rofl: do it for me lol!! now each time you think of packing your bag youll think..." do it for cabbage!" :rofl::rofl:...im sooo tired i think ill jump in the bath n head to bed with my book shortly...tired......yawnnnnnnnnnn :sleep:

MC :haha: will do. ill try to make a list today. and then ill put the empty bag on the floor in the bedroom and that will probably force me to get moving lol

:wave:

My cousin's due in August too and her baby's just turned transverse and now she needs a scan - weird!

hey sweeties! oh mannnnnn!!!!! i tried to read the posts yesterday but i was SOOOOO tired i couldn't finish :nope: soooooo....

CORALLLLLL!!!!!!! Keira Rose is SO beautiful!!!!! and i'm so so so happy for you sweetie!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::pink::pink::pink: i'm so glad it all went pretty smoothly and that you're back home and all is well. :hugs::hugs: keep at it with the bf'ing...you can do it!! :hug:

tink, your dh needs to kiss up and buy you a present or something :haha: it's amazing how quickly they forget what we've just been through and that it takes a LOT longer than a "couple of days" to recover from pregnancy and childbirth. pfft. men. :wacko:

jenn, i echo what the other girls were saying...try to eat more often and keep bland stuff on hand. you could also try gum or other sugar-free candies that you can suck on. :hugs:

laura, lovin the scan pic sweetie :hugs: i totally don't get the whole nub shot theory, so i have no idea what to guess :dohh:

poppy, so glad you were able to pop on for a mo and that you're having a good time, although it's very hot :hugs: miss you sweetie :kiss:

MC, i think what you're feeling is normal hun...just monitor the BH that they don't start coming more regularly. and drink lots of water sweetie!! :hugs:

china, i'm sorry :witch: got ya today hun. i had high hopes the way your chart was looking a couple of days ago :hugs: i think you should maybe ask your doctor to start doing tests sweetie. if it hasn't been a year, i would fib and say it has :winkwink:

caz lots of :dust: for you hun...your symptoms are sounding wonderful!!! :happydance:

puppy, :dust: for you too sweetie...when is your af due? :hugs:

hopes...you defo need to get that hosp bag packed sweetie! you don't want to be waiting on that if you need to get to the hosp in a rush :hugs:

lew, poor thing, i was SO uncomfy at 35-36 weeks, i couldn't take anymore! i don't know how you're doing it almost 39!! i feel for ya sweetie. :hugs: as to the moon...i think it has to do with how the gravitational pull affects the tides and things like that. either way, i say start doing the stuff to try to trigger...have :sex: :winkwink: (there's chemicals in the :spermy: that can help prepare the cervix/soften it :winkwink:), go for long walks...have dh give you lots of foreplay and massage your nipples (that can trigger contractions :haha:). i say go for it hun. you're ready!! :kiss:

lupes, soooo excited for your FS appt tomorrow hun. i'm sure it will be fine sweetie. probably more of a consult tomorrow and setting up a plan for testing and things. :hugs: this is gonna be the start of your bfp sweetie :kiss:

phoebe!!!!! little florence is soooo beautiful hun :cloud9::cloud9: just try to take it slow...it is very overwhelming being a new mummy, but have faith hun....all the right instincts are all inside you already sweetie. :hugs: you're doing just fine, and it's all going to be the best experience in your whole life! and i TOTALLY believe that God gave you your precious princess Florence b/c nobody else in the whole wide world could be a better mummy to her than you!!!!! God knows what He's doing, and you were the best possible match for her, so keep your chin up sweetie....you've ALREADY fulfilled all the requirements you need to and passed all the tests long before you even conceived her :kiss:

babyd, hope you're feeling better soon sweetie :hugs:

sleepingbubs, so glad you had a great vaca hunnie and glad to see you back here :hugs:

ladyb, thinking about you hun and hope all goes well with your upcoming birth! i hope you can pop on and let us know how it goes :hugs:

afm, just been exhausted from all the painting we're doing and moving furniture and such. :sleep: the bcp's are making me a bit irritable and emotional, but i'm sure i'll adjust soon. my dds' bedrooms are almost finished with the painting (just trims left to do), so i'll take piccies and post as soon as we're finished. i wanted to paint the master bedroom and the downstairs, but i'm about ready to give up now :dohh: it's just SO MUCH work...i may just have to wait and do a room here and there as we go after we get all moved in. pfft. we got a letter from the RE yesterday abt dh's bloodwork. :sad1: i guess nothing we didn't already know, but it's hard to hear it again... dh has "hypogonadism", which basically just means the same as the "testicular failure" with some other hormonal issues, but we don't know the details about that yet. the chromosome tests came back normal tho, thank GOD (whooops, posted before finished, so finishing now...), so that means if we have a boy, it should not be passed down to him. anyway, the RE thinks dh's dx is likely caused by the spinal meningitis that he had at 14 that also caused his deafness...it's an inflammatory disease and that is one possible cause for the "hypogonadism." very sad to consider. also the doc recommended having "several" samples of dh's sperm frozen b/c of the rate that dh is likely not going to have sperm much longer. the rest i realize the doc is probably just saying b/c he obviously CAN'T "guarantee" success, but he said probably a 50-60% chance of successful pg with the IVF and that we need to prepare ourselves to possibly have to try 2-3 times before getting a viable pg. ugh. so right now my prayer is that we have enough good eggs to make viable embryos b/c whatever we have leftover (if we have any leftover), we will have them frozen so we can do a frozen IVF cycle to try again (called an FET-frozen embryo transfer), as that is MUCH cheaper to do b/c you don't have to do all the stims/egg retrieval again. it's a lot to take in. this is going to be a long roller coaster process and i'm going to (WILL) gain weight even before my bfp b/c of it. double ugh. all worth it of course...i'm just not looking forward to that part. oh, and the doc did officially recommend transferring 2-3 embryos for the ET procedure. so we might end up with triplets if we go with three. eeeeeekkkkk :arrgh:

:hi: ding dongs

Thanks pk2 things are moving along. It does seem like a lot...especially to hear about your dh's condition again. I know it must frustrate and concern him enormously as I see it upsets you too. May God wrap His loving arms around you both through this entire process. May He give you strength! Praying it all works out for you guys. :hugs:

Thanks pk2 things are moving along. It does seem like a lot...especially to hear about your dh's condition again. I know it must frustrate and concern him enormously as I see it upsets you too. May God wrap His loving arms around you both through this entire process. May He give you strength! Praying it all works out for you guys. :hugs:

:dohh::dohh::dohh: i'm such a twit...i think i forgot to mention you directly hun b/c i just pm'd you. but i was thinking about you :blush: but THANK YOU so much for this sweetie :hugs: means the world to me. yes, it is very hard for dh. he was more upset than he likes to let on and he tries to "deal with it like a man" :wacko:

pk-i think you should go for transferring three embryos! if youre dishing out all this money already, you might as well go for it. besides, if you only transferred 2 and then somehow didnt get your bfp, youd have wished you did three! besides, triplets would be amazing, as would twins, as would even one miracle baby!! :hugs: very excited for you! i really feel like you will get that bfp on the first try!

No problem! :flower:

I agree men seem to process differently. Sometimes it's like they dont care, but I know at least with my dh, he internalizes a lot of stuff.

:dohh::dohh::dohh: i'm such a twit...i think i forgot to mention you directly hun b/c i just pm'd you. but i was thinking about you :blush: but THANK YOU so much for this sweetie :hugs: means the world to me. yes, it is very hard for dh. he was more upset than he likes to let on and he tries to "deal with it like a man" :wacko:

:wave: hey ladies, look at the ding dong babies so cute!!

Not much happening here, still looking for a job, graduation is next week, gone back to driving and CBFM is CD19 and still low..

Hey PK, you sound very excited about the IVF hun, its lovely to read that in your post.
My AF is due anywhere from 18th to 21st but I havent OPK'd or anything to know exactly when.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->