Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:hi: girls well just got back from my sons leaver assembly never cried so much in my life very sad so proud of him weather her is nice so going for a wake after dinner with the dogs x x x

Hey PK, you sound very excited about the IVF hun, its lovely to read that in your post.
My AF is due anywhere from 18th to 21st but I havent OPK'd or anything to know exactly when.

Hey Puppycat!!

FX'd for you!!

:dust::bfp::dust::bfp::dust::bfp:

xxx

Hi Ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well!

PK- what a fabulous post! So happy for you that things are moving along- still feel a september bfp for you- hope I am right!

:hugs: puppycat- we have all caved like that at one time or other- you still have time....

caz- congrats to your son!

Coral- can't believe you are home already! Congrats again!!!!!

I am praying on that full moon- may go and howl at it tomorrow lol!!!

Not much else going on here...10 days till DD....come on little girl - don't you want out? Momma wants to meet you and her back is hurting SOOO much from the strain... :)

I dont believe it Puppycat... positive vibes coming your way!!!

:dust::dust:

Aw Lew, praying and hoping for the full moon to do its stuff on Friday!! You go and howl at the thing honey, it can only do more good than harm!! :haha:

I cannot believe you are home already Coral! Are you sure you are ok? Keira Rose is scrumptious btw :kiss:

How are you doing Tink?

P.S. Any more takers on the sex of my :baby: I don't think I can wait as long as 7 and half weeks to find out!! :loopy: ha ha ha! xxx

Hey Ding Dongs :wave:

Having a lazy day, decided I need some bed rest to recuperate. I think I did too much too soon after the birth, need to back track a bit as I am running on empty at the min all breathless and dizzy all the time. So went back to bed after the kids went to school. Gonna doze here and there while Lily sleeps for the next couple of days. Will soon be school hols and I will be totally buggered :rofl: x

PK I am getting all emotional thinking about what your going through at the moment. I bet you wish you could just fast forward to a successful IVF attempt and the end of the first tri! :hugs: I think 3 sounds like a good decision also, as does the freezing etc. So sad that DH not only has to cope with his hearing loss and also the fact his illness left him infertile. At least your on your way to turning this thing around, sending lots of strength and positive vibes your way honey :hugs: x

Regal, really pleased to see you honey, you always have such beautiful thoughtful messages for people. I do hope all is well with you, still praying for your situation x

Caz, is that you boy in the photo? Aww you must be so proud. I cried at my sons assembly, I'm sure he will love senior school! x

China, glad you got your chart sorted. Sorry I didn't realize it was CD1 :cry: :hugs: have you any plans this cycle? feeling for you honey, its been such a long journey for you now. X

Coral, I hope your ok honey! So the BFeeding proving challenging for you? It is in the early days :hugs: if combined feeding is working and your happy then thats fab :) every feed you can give will do her good, and if you find you prefur the BF'ing you can switch once your milk comes in or just switch to FF if thats what works for you both. Lemme know if your struggling, would be glad to help. Make sure you are talking it easy, I'm hoping your still tucked up in bed. I paid the price from jumping about too early zzzzzzzz how are you finding things? how is she? x

MC, which pram did you go for? that black and white one on ebay? hope your ok, pressure n poop eased any? :haha: oh the things we discuss here x

PC, hows you today? hows little Jeff now, do them things grow much? hugs for the BFN but 6DPO is pushing it a little honey :haha: awwww FX for a blazing BFP in a few days x

Damita, still low?! I so hope you don't have another long cycle. I don't think I was around to congratulate you but managed to spot you graduated with great marks, well done! x

Hopes, get your bag packed girlie :haha: you ok? x

hey all

Wow that was quick work getting out of hospital that quickly lol
Bless ya tink get some rest
MC hope Rhys has turned for you
Laura lovely scan pic sorry I have no idea
PK thanks and hope your IVF goes ok and 3 is a good idea
Caz hope ur son loves big school
Lew wow not long to go now

Afm well started bleeding while was on holiday thinking may be normal monthly but only 3wks after D&C but started bleeding again today but only light so will wait and see. Been having dizzy spells and heart palpitations thus saw doc yesterday and had bloods taking to check thyroid, rbc (amenmic) and varies other things as heart rate quite high was 92ppm when was in doc and after d&C was 150ppm. Plus I think they testing for other things (fingers crossed) as I had cancer when was 7.

Sorry in advance for the selfish post, in the middle of moving house and just popped on to tell you about fs appointment.
She said we are both still young so they won't do anything at the moment for us and we have to quit smoking before our next appointment or don't bother going back because she won't help us if we smoke (even though i have only been smoking for 2 weeks :shrug: ) She gave me some blood forms cause she wants to check results because they were all over the place and sent us on our way :shrug: we were only in there about 5 minutes, she didn't ask anything about ttc etc she just gave us a smoking lecture and an age lecture.. :shrug: she said to go back in 3/4 months because she wants to see me about my next blood results.

xxxxx

Sleeping Bubs, really hoping all is ok with your health. Try not to panic over the palpitations, I have had them on and off all my life and have nothing seriously wrong with me. Just lots of niggly things :haha: It could well be anemia, sounds like how I feel / have felt. Sending you hugs :hugs: x

Lupine, I'm disgusted with the way you have been treated. I can understand them not offering you intervention if you are a smoker, I can also understand them wanting to make sure you were a secure and mature couple. BUT she judged you wrongly, she discriminated you, and THATS NOT ON!!!!!! You mustn't let this lie, but take it further. Find out who you need to appeal to but don't take this lying down. I always recommend PALS in these occasions, find out their contact details and give them a call. You are a mature and responsible couple who have been trying a long time to have a child. Some conditions if left for years will only make it almost impossible to conceive, if there are concerns having children sooner rather than later is your best option. Don't let her bully you, you are entitled to further testing.

Sooooooooooo angry!!!!!! Poor you Lupine, I so wish I could help :hugs: xx

lupine grr! reading your post made me so angry with that doctor! i dont know how all the rules and things go where you guys live, but they cant really turn your away because of your age can they!? that is definitely descrimination and would be very illegal where I'm from! People have problems at your age too, you shouldn't have to be TTC at like age 50 to get someone to pay attention and help you!! ahhhh

oh and laurah, im guessing girl for some reason :)

@tink...no, the pressures still there, feels awful when i get BH, they are so strong lately, im deffo getting ready for my due date here!! :haha: i doubt ill be early, wasnt with the other two..:growlmad: but least i know my body is preparing..only one "toilet" today :blush: think i pooped it all out yesterday and the day b4! getting tired easy too, these last few weeks are harder than what i remember!:dohh: not to worry soon be over, hope you had a relaxing day!! :hugs:

@sleeping, im pretty sure Rhys has turned..but will find out a week on friday after MW app..:happydance:

34 weeks today. started a hospital bag LIST :haha: no, not quite as useful as filling the actual bag, but its a nice start right? lol when i woke up this morning (ook not morning, 130pm :dohh:) baby has assumed the previous position, or approximately lol. the little feet are back up on my right side around my ribs, and the hiccups feel like they are coming from my.. :haha: so everything is good again. now baby better stay that way because it wasn't a funny joke!

MC- i must have missed your previous post about the BH and pressure and all. I don't think i read back very well yesterday. sorry you're feeling so yucky. im pretty uncomfortable myself but no major BH. I mean they are more obvious now when they occur, maybe a little uncomfortable, but definitely not painful. Maybe you will have baby a little earlier than due date :) I sure hope I do!

:wave: hopes...ive had 3 babies now so i think they say the more you have the more you get BH:shrug: mine are strong and can be a bit niggly/painful at times, its weird b/c they at the top of my bump and feel like they pulling baby away from the cervix...id have thought they might have pushed baby down to dilate the cervix:shrug: who knows...i doubt ill "go" early...wishful thinking but nope..i doubt it...i think youll have baby b4 me,glad bubba has turned back!:happydance: not a funny joke...little rascal! :haha: xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->