Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

MC i feel like im going to be that person whos pregnant forever. Someone will say "oh how far along are you" and I'll say "oh, about 74 weeks"

oh and by the way, in our birth class the lady said that contractions, BH, etc always start at the fundus and contract downward. So you are normal! You are just feeling the beginning of the BH where the top of the uterus contracts, but really it does squeeze in a slight downward motion toward the cervix. I dont know any more than that, thats just what the teacher said :haha:

MC i feel like im going to be that person whos pregnant forever. Someone will say "oh how far along are you" and I'll say "oh, about 74 weeks"

oh and by the way, in our birth class the lady said that contractions, BH, etc always start at the fundus and contract downward. So you are normal! You are just feeling the beginning of the BH where the top of the uterus contracts, but really it does squeeze in a slight downward motion toward the cervix. I dont know any more than that, thats just what the teacher said :haha:

:yipee: for being normal :haha:

whoo mc love the bump! i think it looks a lot bigger this week! maybe ill actually take one today at an even 34 weeks. i always forget and it ends up being random.

and your shirt fits nice, im jealous. my bump sticks straight out and even big big maternity shirts that my SIL gave me show the bottom of my belly. I'm too pointy for clothes lol. I think I have 3 shirts total that cover everything.

:kiss: HELLO DING DONGS!!!!!! :kiss:

:) :) :) :)

hOW HAVE YOU ALL BEEN DOING?! I've missed sooooo much, haven't I! Don't even know where to start in order to catch up! :dohh: Thanks to my travelling and then moving house and being stuck in a new house with no net connection for the longest time. looks like I've missed so many happy events. Mothercab has been so sweet to keep filling me in every now and then, and I get what news I can from facebook :)

First of all, BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Tink, Phoebe, and Coral on your beautiful little girls!! They are all so beautiful!! You must be so smitten! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

PK - so happy to see you're getting started on IVF (hope I understood that right?) All the very very best hun! :hug:

China, babyd, puppycat, caz, lupine, bubs, mommyv... how are ya'll doing?

Poppy, wow you're past halfway in your pregnancy! Time flies!! Looks like you're traveling right now... take care!

Cabs, Hopes, LEW....good luck! Can't believe we're almost there!!

Any BFPs I have missed? :)

Sorry I'm not writing much more... I've been wanting to say hi to all my ding dongs so badly for so long now just logged in quickly to send you all my love. Super sleepy though, it's midnight here now. I'm doing okay, doc said on tuesday that I'll probably pull through another week... gonna see her again next tuesday. Gotta get my hospital bag packed and ready before that :dohh:

Will write again soooon... miss you all! :hug: :hug: :hug: :)

:haha:im down to this shirt!!! im soooo running outta clothes, its not even maternity, it a long shirt that you wear with leggings, fits to the waist with my bump...and YEAH! get your belly out...i seem to take them at ** +6 :shrug: ah well :dohh: i wanna see your bump:yipee:

34 weeks. starting to feel like my thighs have babies in them too :dohh:

Attachments

• 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 9
:hi: hi ladyb!! we missed youuuu!! glad all is well, hope we get the news when your LO finally decides to make an entrance :)

looking good:happydance: you are waaaay bigger than me...but said it with your last pic, i think you carry well!!:yipee: gorgeous bump! i doubt youll make mid august! do the MW or docs check your cervix over there? over here they dont...but i can reach mine and its really squashy and very open:shrug:

Hi ladyb

Tink i'm 8-11dpo i think, still early though.

Lupine your fs sounds friendly... :haha:

looking good:happydance: you are waaaay bigger than me...but said it with your last pic, i think you carry well!!:yipee: gorgeous bump! i doubt youll make mid august! do the MW or docs check your cervix over there? over here they dont...but i can reach mine and its really squashy and very open:shrug:

lately EVERYONE is telling me they dont think ill make mid august. i sure hope so! but i doubt ill be that fortunate lol.

do the docs NEVER check your cervix there? here, we get ours checked when we start our every-week appointments at 36 weeks. unfortunately the way my appointments are scheduled ill be 36+6 by the time i get an internal check i think. then every week after that so 37+6, 38+6, etc. im like dieing to know! i tried checking my own like you said, just to see what its like lol, but i cant reach it!? like everything just feels mushy gushy in there and i dont feel a cervix anywhere? and i REALLY reach for it lol. tmi hah

i do it in the bath! :haha: was shaving the "area" yesterday and thought...i wonder...after all the BH n crap going on..anyway it was deffo my cervix,and its very soft blah blah, docs only check if you are in labour here i think, ive never had a check like that from the MW/doc...wonder why they dont do it here??

MC maybe they dont bother with it there because it probably doesnt mean much. There are people that go into labor at 0cm. and there are people who walk around 3cm dilated for weeks! but either way i guess its just interesting to know lol. And yes I tried to check mine while I was in the shower too lol. And how do you SHAVE with a belly!? I tried a week ago just blindly going at it, and OH looked at it and laughed because it was such a horrible job. So then he actually did it lol. Which was very scary. My belly sticks straight out too far, even in the weirdest positions i cannot see any bit of that area lol. Unfortunate for my doctor i guess.

Sleeping bubs- Thank you :hugs: I’m okay was just hoping they would start doing something a bit more :shrug:
Caz- Thank you :hugs: Unsure if I can, going to doctor soon so will tell him about it see if he can do anything
Tink- Thank you :hugs: She could have asked how long we had been together or just asked more questions in general, took charts along and everything but she didn’t really want to know :shrug: was going to wait till the next appointment and stop smoking in the mean time and then she will have my blood results and see if she is more helpful when we aren’t smoking before putting in a complaint. My doctor said he thinks I have PCOS do you think I should ask him to do further investigations for that? Or do you think the FS will have to do it?
Hopes- Thanks :hugs: 18 is the age they are supposed to start helping with things like that here, recently I have noticed huge billboards in the town with ‘stop having children’ written on them and on the radio they are talking about a scheme to stop people getting pregnant under 21, so not sure if that is another reason she was so strange about it. Was really shocked, but at least she said to go back in 3-4 months and not just fob me off completely I guess. Lovely big bump you have there :cloud9: Also don’t think you will be making your due date! Blimey you must be brave you for letting OH do it :O
MC- :happydance: for thinking rhys has turned! Hope he has for you, what a lovely bump! :cloud9: and :hugs: I am unsure if I can because they seem to have like 5 on and they just take the patients as they finish with their previous ones by the looks of it, on my letter it said I was seeing a man but this was a woman, unsure if you can change with the nhs :shrug: will ask doctor when I speak to him though :)
Lady B- :wave: You are due so soon! Make sure you pop in to update us when you baby arrives :cloud9:
Hopes- Lovely big bump you have there :cloud9: Also don’t think you will be making your due date! Brave you for letting OH do it :O
Puppycat- :wave: :rofl: tell me about it :haha:

xxxxxx

lupine- do you know what is the reason for the whole dont get pregnant under 21 idea? i mean i understand trying to prevent "surprises" but what if people are ready before that. I understand how you must feel, I was married before 21 and we started trying to have a baby right around my 21st birthday. Now with a big belly sometimes I get funny looks.

hope you all are right and baby arrives sooner rather than later, this has been the longest wait of my life!

I'm checking in on my phone so its impossible to write long, detailed replies. I am reading all posts though ladies.
Mc i'm fine thanks, feeling pretty good actually. Looking forward to a night with my hubbie on 30th for our anniversary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->