Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Right here goes the proper catch up courtesy of the laptop!

Hopes: I had a sneaky suspicion I wouldn't get BFP this cycle because I'll be due to ov the weekend of our anniversary so I thought maybe that would be 'the month' - although if not BFP this cycle or next then I'm at a loss - at least I only have 3 cycles till the Drs will be forced to do some digging, a year TTC is harsh, cannot imagine how PK is coping with even longer TTC - it's so hard.

Oh and happy 34weeks - not long now :thumbup:
In the nicest possible way it looks as though your bump is browner than your body :haha: have you been tanning bump?? :haha: I'd say you and MC are about the same size though.

MC: I didn't get many BH with Laura, I remember having one about 18weeks but it wasn't painful just odd. My tummy tensed for a few seconds and it made me take a sharp intake of breath. I imagine it's quite scary getting them continually when you're still not at term :hugs:

From your bump pic Rhys still looks quite high - naughty boy! :haha:

WOW Lady B you're nearly cooked too! Glad you're back online now - have you got a contact for labour, is it MC? We need to be kept in the loop! lol

Lupine I'd go to your Dr and tell him you want the PCOS tests - delays aren't helpful and you've waited quite long enough don't you think! Silly FS - obviously didn't get any before work today!

Hmmm think that's it for now - no China, Lew, BabyD, Phoebe, Jenny, MommyV for a few pages - hope you're all ok :hugs:

AFM DH working on another film/TV thing tomorrow - had a lush day today though, he had his son so my grandparents came over here. We went to put flowers on my great nan's grave as it was her birthday, then went to the pebble beach by me and had ice cream and let Laura run like crazy all around the sea front (promenade type thing, not near the sea) - the weather was GLORIOUS - it was amazing. Had a chinese for tea then before they left and I bathed Laura. The sea air worked because she went straight off to sleep! I'm not going to last much longer either zzzzzzzz

Hopes- Think its because we have such a high teen pregnancy rate and a lot of over crowding problems in this area, I am unsure though only been here a few months :shrug: I don’t think it should be a problem if the people are ready and responsible I don’t see the issue, its just stereotyping the age group I guess :shrug:
Puppycat- :rofl: obviously not :haha: will see what he says :) we been trying for 2 ½ years now.. which is rubbish, want 6 children at this rate will be lucky to get one :haha: Sounds like you had a lovely day :)

Night all, hope you sleep well :flower:

xxxxx

puppycat :haha: i laughed when you said bump is browner than body. but i think you are correct. theres a lotttt of blood flow to that area right now, and its pretty obvious. i think my belly is definitely darker than the rest of me lol although i never thought of it i guess! fx one of these cycles will be your bfp and no medical help will be necessary! and it sounds like you had a nice day today, im jealous!

:wave: morning all..
@hopes..its guess work with the shaving but that was my last go at it, the MW's will have to suffer the mighty BOOOSH :haha:they had it with chloe and connor and i didnt give a shit tbh, so its lucky for them that i whipped it all off at 34 weeks :rofl:

@puppycat...connor stayed high right up until delivery,deffo still getting pressure on cervix again today though, maybe i have a tall baby in here again:shrug: :hugs: hope your well today!

i need a brew ive forgot what i read now....oh! ladyb is a friend on facebook,not a text buddy so im not her labour buddy, i think ladyb finds it difficult to get online lately,busy busy lady!!if i do here anything about her :baby: coming ill keep you all updated!:thumbup: but im sure she'll let us all know when she is ready, i cant remember who was asking :dohh: preg head::haha: ok brew time ...:coffee:

Hopes- Think its because we have such a high teen pregnancy rate and a lot of over crowding problems in this area, I am unsure though only been here a few months :shrug: I don’t think it should be a problem if the people are ready and responsible I don’t see the issue, its just stereotyping the age group I guess :shrug:
Puppycat- :rofl: obviously not :haha: will see what he says :) we been trying for 2 ½ years now.. which is rubbish, want 6 children at this rate will be lucky to get one :haha: Sounds like you had a lovely day :)

Night all, hope you sleep well :flower:

xxxxx

6!!!!!!!!!!! you want 6 :baby:'s...you are a hero!!! 3 is my lot! job done! :haha: hope you get your :bfp: soon hunni, and 21/2 years TTC is a real pain in the ass...:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:hi: im off to work meh........................ 1 month 3weeks 3 days left :rofl:
not that im counting :blush:

Morning Ding Dongs! :hi:

You all sound very bright and cheerful this morning? Good good! Weather is quite good here today, probably won't hold out for the weekend though!

Going floaty clothes shopping tomorrow and I am going to buy my first item of :baby: clothing :happydance: Thinking a cute sleepsuit or something like that.

xxx

:wave: hey ladies, I'm off for a driving lesson, first in three months, quite nervous..

Damita, still low?! I so hope you don't have another long cycle. I don't think I was around to congratulate you but managed to spot you graduated with great marks, well done! x

Thank you :hugs: :hugs:

I don't think I am ovulating :shrug: CD20 still low..

good morning luvs :hi:

i tried to read through and respond last night, but i fell asleep again :sleep: :haha: this morning dd1 is off to cheer camp, so i had to be up early with her to get her to the school for the bus. :dohh: such a bittersweet thing...so proud of her, but it makes me sad to think, this is my BABY!!!!!!!!! it really does feel like yesterday that she was little and brand new :cry: it all goes by way too fast. (pic of her this morning attached--EDIT: she wouldn't let me take a really good pic and this one doesn't do her justice, and she looks SO BEAUTIFUL and cute in her cheer clothes. she'll have her uniform on Sun and i'll get a good piccy then too)

anyway, so now i can't remember much of what i read last night before i fell asleep and i'm too lazy to go back and read it all again :dohh:

damita, i think you're just not ov'ing regularly hun. :hugs: not that you're not ov'ing at all. i hope you get some answers at your next fs appt. not long to go now...

ladyb, it was great to hear from you sweetie! so excited for you and the next batch of ding dong :baby: :cloud9: yes, i am starting IVF...taking bcp's now and start meds to stimulate egg production in about 1 month. :happydance:

tink, puppy, MC, hopes, ...thank you so much for your support as always :kiss: some days i feel really good about all that's happening and other days i'm pretty freaked out and anxious and scared it's just not going to work. :cry: if i'm this emotional now, just wait til i'm taking the stims :dohh: good grief is that ever going to be crazy!!! :haha:

coral, i hope you're doing ok sweetie...i'm sure you're exhausted! :hugs:

lupes, honey i really feel for you. i'd try to do what some of the other ding dongs have suggested too and seek out another FS if possible or at least go back to your pcp and get the testing started. maybe if they get you a "real" diagnosis first the FS will have to pay closer attention then. :shrug: :hugs:

poppy, i hope you're having a wonderful relaxing time hun! :kiss:

and, i think i'm out now......can't remember any more :dohh::haha: we're going to look at more furniture today for ds, and then we only have a few more odds and ends to get (a couple of dressers/bureaus, etc) and then we'll be MOSTLY set in the house with furniture. enough that i won't have to keep doing these daily searches and all. :wacko: we've got movers coming on Monday to take care of the really heavy stuff and then it will be all the loads of boxing things up and carting it over and unboxing it all pfft :haha::dohh:

Attachments

• IMG00039-20110715-0752.jpg
    IMG00039-20110715-0752.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 8
your DD is gorgeous pk! just thought id say:happydance: just nipping on quickly DS has fallen asleep :yipee: so im going to grab 40 winks in between BH...they bad again today :dohh: xxxxxx

Morning Ladies!

Hope everyone is well!

LadyB- so glad you could pop on hun! How is my due date partner doing???? We are so close now, but every day feels like an eternity tome!!! Wish I knew when little bubba was going to show her face!

Pk - your daughter is gorgeous!

Lupine- that is terrible how you have been treated...I could understand if you had only been trying for a few months, but 2 1/2 years!!!!! Can you find another FS?

MC- sorry you are having such bad BH....I can't say that I have noticed too many of them and sometimes I am not sure if that is what I am feeling anyway..... My whole stomach tightens up sometimes when I am doing cleaning around the house or walking around alot...think that is BH?

Hopes- you have such a cute bump- you carry well - I carry in my hips, thighs, butt and arms it seems...lol

:hi: tink, coral, puppycat, damita, china, poppy, laura, caz and all the other ding dongs!!

I am in the single digit countdown- woohoo...

:hi: girl happy friday wooppp well afm been the gym took dogs out picked my son up from funday at school weather her was lovely before now dull x x x

Hello again Ladies,

2 friends with their adorable babies just left- came over for a lovely lunch. Can't wait until I can add my little one to the mix!

I decided to take a pic- 38+5 - I think this shirt actually doesn't make me look as big as some of them! But maybe I am in denial - hehe

Attachments

• 38+5 weeks.jpg
    38+5 weeks.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3
nope, lew, shirt doesnt hide much.. your bump is definitely big :) wish that baby would hurry up and get out of there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->