Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

LOL- me too Hopes....

I realized after looking at my 36/37 week pic that I definitely look like I dropped...what do you think?

First pic is 36+2 and second is today

Attachments

• 36+2 weeks.jpg
    36+2 weeks.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 38+5 weeks.jpg
    38+5 weeks.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
Hey ladies not had a chance to read back but hope everyone is well :)

I have my first scan tomorrow on 8+4 (LMP) or 8+2 (ovulation), i am so nervous!!! x

lew love the bump Defoe has dropped down jenn good luck with the scan x x x

Check out my blanket ladies, just finished it :D

Attachments

• blanket.jpg
    blanket.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
great job on the blanket puppy! very cute! did you make it as a gift for a baby? :thumbup:

MC, thank you sweetie :hugs: dd1 doesn't think she's pretty (we all know better and tell her different) b/c she has very large gaps in her teeth. :sad1: she's learned how to smile in a particular way so you can't tell in most piccies, but we're getting her braces soon. she's very very very self-conscious about it and a boy at church was making fun of her on wed night. :cry: but we're working with our ins to get her braces soon. the latest it will be is jan. :happydance: --- how did your BH go the rest of the day? hun, i'm worried about you with that. don't wait too long if you feel they're painful or coming too frequently you should call your mw or just go to the hosp sweetie :hugs:

lew your bump looks great hun!!! and you have dropped for sure!! :haha: can't wait to see pictures of your little princess!! :cloud9:

jenn yay!!!! first scan :wohoo: can't wait to see it sweetie :hugs:

caz, your chart is looking awwweeesommmme!!! :dust:

hopes, how's that hosp bag coming along?? :winkwink:

afm, just resting a little bit. been out all day getting more furniture. seems like a lot i guess but it's not as much furniture as the time we're putting into it b/c i REFUSE to go to the furniture store and pay full price so it's taking hours to find the good stuff on CL and then typically have to drive 30 mins to an hour to go pick it up. anyway, we're going back to the house in a bit to put ds' new bed together. we didn't have the right tools with us. :wacko: dh wanted to grill steaks tonight for dinner, but i think i'm going to just be too tired :sleep: :haha: and i'm defo going to wait to do more painting. i'm kinda bummed about it, but i want to be able to enjoy what we have left of summer too, so we'll maybe try to do one room at a time each month or something over the next several months. we have the movers coming on monday to move the big furniture. (did i already say that??) anyway, dh didn't want to try to move it all upstairs on our own b/c some of the pieces are extremely heavy and so forth, so we're just having them do a few select things and then we'll do the rest. so i guess we're making it official next week!!! :yipee:

lew, deffo dropped :happydance: and for some reason your earlier bump pic made you look bigger...i think my bump is shrinking!:shrug: either that or b/c baby has turned and is now engaged:shrug: xxxxxxxx

pk...how can she say she is not amazingly beautiful!!!:dohh: she is deffo one to watch the boys with...she will break hearts, as they say!! totally perfect young woman and tell her i said so, as for the teeth, braces will fix them! and she will be even more pretty!! :happydance: :yipee: for moving too!! sounds like a hectic time for you with painting, furnature and removals! urgh...i dont think i could be arsed tbh! lol, id stay put! :rofl: better take pics n let us see your new pad! :thumbup:..:hugs: xxxxx

asfm...:rain: here...:yipee: i love the rain on lazy days...plus its not too hot!! BH were coming regular every 15-30 mins last night for a few hours...wern't painful so i knew it wasn labour but very annoying :growlmad: almost pee-ing my self every 15 or so mins! :rofl: plenty of fluids n rest today...my :baby: has got 1 week 6 days in there to go..at least:thumbup:

Morning Ding Dongs :wave:

Will catch up properly later, just wanted to check in with you all, miss my BnB time :hugs:

Less sleep deprived here, Lily seems to be settling down again now. She's put all her weight back on and weighed 9lb 2 on Thursday :) lil fatty! :haha:

Hoping your all ok, will reply to you all later once I get time so sit with a cuppa x

morning ladies:hi:

I have had a little read through but brain is a fog. Hope you are all well. Good luck today Jenny with your scan, look forward to pics.

Lew not long now hun, can't wait to see your baby girl! You look great I think I looked bigger than you on my last pic.

Hopes you are getting so big, bet you have a little chunker in there!

PK your DD is gorgeous. Can't wait to see pics of your new pad.

Tink hows Lilyanne doing? I'm really trying with the BF but keep giving in to formula top ups which everyone keeps telling me is wrong :( The thing is Keira will nurse for ages and looks asleep most of the time but does suck and pause constantly. I try to stimulate her to wake her. Then eventually she falls off but as soon as I put her down she wants to nurse again. I do this back and forth for 2 or 3 hours then just get exhausted and give her a bottle and she drinks an oz or two then is content and sleeps for 2 or 3 hours:shrug: I'm not sure what to do.

Hi everyone else, sorry to miss so many of you out but I miss you all and think about you all often.

My mum came over and brought me lovely flowers yesterday and I had a delivery from her with 6 big baby girl balloons, they were gorgeous :) My Dad also came with a huge bunch of flowers. This is the first time he saw the baby and was smitten:cloud9:

My best friend has offered to pick up Chloe and Ryan today and take them to a family party. They are sleeping over hers after and spending Sunday there too. They are excited and it will be nice and quiet at home. She is a great friend! xx

Awww Coral :cloud9:

Will a digi work at 11/12dpo? pffffffffff NEED TO POAS!!!!!! :wacko:

*whispers* if I ov'd late like last month I could only be 9dpo - I'm going to pretend I'm not aware of this though!

ooo puppycat, have you tested yet? not sure I would wait with the digi until at least 12dpo although I think I was 11dpo but had a strong line on the FRER

few more pics, sorry people :rofl:

Attachments

• DSCI0573.jpg
    DSCI0573.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCI0558.jpg
    DSCI0558.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCI0585.jpg
    DSCI0585.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCI0596.jpg
    DSCI0596.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCI0593.jpg
    DSCI0593.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6
I tested a few days ago but it was obviously BFN, I have only tested once but it was silly early, I need a wee now see so I'm pondering POAS Digi :haha: it's all I have!!

oh i see, it's up to you but I would save a digi. you need to order a bunch of IC's so you can poas day and night :haha:

Lol I had a load of IC's but they kept giving me lines so I thought it wasn't worth the heartache :(

might of been a bad batch puppy, I never had lines on them until I was preggo

I follow the pregnancy test board on here and loads of people have had it recently too - not sure what's going on with them because I have used them for years and had no problem, all of a sudden they're giving lines to everyone - don't know if they've changed them in some way?

I caved anyway and BFN - POAS addiction fed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->