Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:hi: girls i got a tesco cheapey do you think i should test in a min or wait till Monday or Tuesday 9dpo and i have held my wee for 3 hours weather her is shit so just chilling all day x x x

Morning ladies :wave:

sorry about the bfn :(

No ovulation at this end CD21.. might be around next week as it is graduation week and my whole family are done :happydance:

100_1152.jpg

100_1158.jpg

Just back from my scan :) It was amazing!

My bean measured exactly 8 and a half weeks and had a heart rate of 176bpm :cloud9:

x x x

Oh its definitely too early but i still would!
Jen what fab pictures! Bet youre on cloud 9

I am beyond happy, im just worried because since this morning i've had some brown blood. Only a tiny amount though not enough to mark my underwear just when i wipe. Anyone else have this? I have no pain and the Doctor today said it's probably normal x

No abdominal PC. It's more like streaks of old blood in beside my cm. . . tmi Could this just be from implantation? x

Have ordered tests from Amazon so I won't test until they arrive (unless AF arrives first!) Should be here next week :)

aww cute bubba ding dong Jenny. so happy for you, what a strong little heartbeat!

Good luck testing caz. puppy you r not out yet. glad u ordered more tests! x

lew your belly is definitelyyyyy lower in the second pic!! how exciting!!

puppycat love the blanket i wish i could make pretty things

pk the bag is... thought of :) i have been making a list. but it seems most of the thingson the list are things that will have to wait til the last minute because they are things we use often (cell charger, computer and charger, pillows, outfits for me and billy, etc.) it seems the only things i can really pack now are the baby stuff and diaper bag.. and the snacks! lol

coral- yes it may very well be a "chunker" in there :haha: I loveeee all those pics of new baby keira..she just looks so tiny and perfect! I bet it feels amazing :)

MC- better keep that baby in there another two weeks or so huh! Looks like maybe YOU'LL be the one not making mid august!

jenny-i had brown spotting on and off around the time you are at now in the pregnancy. If you are still able to see my FertilityFriend ticker down there, click on it and check it out, i have all the days of spotting marked on the chart way back at the beginning of the whole thing. Drs didnt know what to tell me at the time, but all turned out just perfect :) ...so far anyway :haha:

caz and puppycat- you POAS addicts :haha: come on bfps!

Been having dull cramps all evening, wonder if my body's playing tricks or if I might be lucky this month - who knows!
Due AF Tuesday (if 28day cycle) so we'll see.

hmm puppycat i had the cramping as well, although it was so similar to af that i didnt even know it was a symptom until looking back on it :dohh:

i think the biggest change for me before BFP was boobs! they either got sore way earlier than before or way later.. dont remember which it was though. and for the first time in my life my nipples were actually a little sensitive/sore when i touched them. i guess everybody gets different weird little clues!

Hmmm It's just like a constant dull ache, have had that yellow snot like cm too (TMI?) for about a week now. We shall see, I hate waiting!!!

MC :hugs: thank you so much hun :kiss: i will tell dd you said that :haha:

coral so good to see you on here hun and the piccies are AMAZING...little Keira is beautiful!!! :cloud9: with the bf'ing hun, if Keira starts falling asleep while you are nursing, you need to make her uncomfy. move her around a bit (even though that would mean unlatching)...sometimes it really helps to undress her. tickle her feet. get her unwrapped where she's staying all warm and cozy...that keeps her sleepy. the older she gets she will feed better, but she's just doing what all newborns do now. and really, she's getting a lot more in those few minutes nursing than you realize. :hugs:

hopes, i think for like an outfit for myself for the hosp, i tried to pack something that fit when i was in the 6 months pg or so range and that wouldn't fit me at term. that way i could get prepared :hugs:

puppy, sorry for the bfn sweetie :hugs: but i think it's early days yet for you hun. :dust:

caz....you need to test woman!!!! your temps look awesome!!! :dust:

tink, so glad you're getting more sleep sweetie :hugs:

afm, dh and i got 2 loft beds put together and set up today :yipee: we moved a whole load of boxes and clothes. we have to try to empty out our master bedroom and get it moved over tomorrow and the family room and den b/c the movers are moving the big furniture from those rooms for us on Monday so we need to have everything else cleared out. soooo tired :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->