Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

oh and jenn...lovely scan pics sweetie :cloud9::hugs: and i don't think you need to worry about the spotting sweetie. as long as it's brown and it's only when you wipe....that's really fairly common in early pg. you're not having any other symptoms, so i wouldn't worry about it hun :hugs:

damita :hugs: did you say it's your graduation coming up?? that's so awesome!!! :yipee:

Morning Ladies, sorry I didn't get back yesterday :hugs: x

More replys later but quickly:

Coral agree with PK's advice, that is unfortunately life breastfeeding a newborn. However it does get better real soon, like now I'm sure you have woke up with some baloon bosoms lol so maybe she will be a little more satisfied now your milk should be coming in.
Also agree with PK about stripping them off, seems cruel but works. I tickle her feet, stoke her hair etc etc. I usually change Lily's nappy midfeed to wake her again, or just wind her and put her down for 5 mins, she's soon raring to go again. 3 weeks on and feed's take about a total of 30 mins and she feeds 3 and a half hourly roughly by day and wakes about 2 times in the night. So they do start to settle. Before long they can get all they need in about 15 mins, have no wind, and you have no sterilizing to do. So if you can ride out the frequent long feeds in the early days you will reap the benefits later. Have you tried feeding laying down for the nightfeeds? I give Lily a bottle of expressed milk with 1oz formula each night at about 10pm which she takes in her sleep almost, Its known as a dream feed and she will then go till about 3am so I get my little break then. Up to you though honey, its just worth a try as you may find you want to exclusively feed but don't have enough milk in the end with all the top ups. But if your happy giving her both then try not to beat yourself up :hugs: just remeber though that you will need to continue to top up and eventually increase the top ups as if you don't increase the breastfeeding you wont increase your milk and her demands increase all the time so it is in fact something that will eventually bring a stop to the breastfeeds altogether. However, i managed this sort of thing till about 3 months before i didn't have enough milk for the breastfeeds x

Jenny, so pleased for you honey, try not to worry about the little bit of blood. Lots of ladies have this in the first tri :hugs: x

BACK LATERS FOR EVERYONE ELSE :haha: Lily calling x

:wave: all
@jenny...loving the scan pics:happydance: i was one that had brown/red spotting in the early weeks, mine was quite a bit more that spotting for a day though, and look at me now...almost full term with a belly full of baby!! :yipee: so try not to worry! :hugs:

@pk...:hugs: xx

@coral...loving all the pics coming up on FB..:happydance: :hugs:

@tink...hows that :baby: today? i just wanna squeeze her cheeks when i see pics of your little Lilyanne!:awww: :hugs:

lew and ladyb...any signs yet??:dust: <---labour dust! :haha:

@hopes...i just think all these early signs are to tease me :haha: ill go over due(as always) but yeah as long as im past 37 weeks im ok if he wants to put in an early appearance:happydance:

i did a fun calculation yesterday on a thread i found on here, it estimates the weight of your baby...was just a bit of fun but my out come was 9lb 12!!!!!!!!!!! :argh: ill find the link so other preg Dingdongs can have a go :thumbup:
:rain: here and got :laundry: to do :dohh: :hugs: to all xxxxxxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/674397-worked-out-my-baby-weight.html

hey gals

Bit of a selfish post sorry

Well I have started bleeding again not loads but fresh blood :-( No idea what is going on :-( Going to make appointment with doc tomorrow may be I have a infection :-(

Was speaking to oh last night he yet again wants to wait until Mckenzie is at school (5yrs) or at nursery, I do think it is a good idea as Mckenzie is quite a handful but my heart is saying to try again now :-(

Morning ladies, just popping in before church.
Tink that's some good advice :hugs: - well done coral for persevering (sp?)

Feel relatively normal, not sure if its a preggo symptom or not! i'm usually questioning every little thing but nothing?!

:hi: girls well Sunday roast on the go weather crap so chill chill chill all day with oh and my son 10 dpo wooppp only going to test now if :af: is late x x x

Sleeping bubs, sorry to hear your still bleeding, and also having to reconsider trying straight away. I hope you manage to come to a decision your both happy with, would be very sad if you carry on wanting to try and DH doesn't want to :hugs: Don't quote me but I'd guess this is your af, wasn't the other bleeding at around 3 weeks? Yes worth getting checked out. I had retained products of conception which caused infection after the birth of my 7 year old. I felt flu type symptoms (headache, aches and pains, fever, and clammyness) I also woke up in a lot of blood. The tell tale sign is usually a fever. Hope your ok honey x

PK, bet your shattered with all the moving, Its exhausing! Nice you have been able to get some new stuff for the house too, can't wait to see pics :) x

Caz, sensable idea to wait and test. I could never wait though :haha: fx for you honey x

Puppycat, a gal after my own heart with the stock of tests on order :haha: Can't wait for you to get peeing and fxing like crazy you start another run of BFP's on this thread x

MC, be interesting to see how accurate the prediction is. I loved seeing the pics of the 'men' cooking your tea on FB :haha: looked quite yummy actually :) BH's ok today? I love Lilyannes cheeks also :haha: soooooooo squeezable. Getting chubbier by the day now :haha: x

Hopes, Not sure If I said but your bump pic was very cute the other day, its MEGA :haha: how's you feeling today? x

Lew, loving your new bump pic, defo dropped! any signs yet? bet you have really had enough now :hugs: x

OK Tink - first squinter - taken this afternoon only holding wee for an hour! I've done 2 and both have a line. Took it to my best friend who's 39weeks preg so used to squinting at pee sticks and she can see it :)

Attachments

• IMAG0295.jpg
    IMAG0295.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0299.jpg
    IMAG0299.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 14
DEFO A LINE THERE PC! :loopy: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH GOTTA TRY AND CONTAIN MYSELF :haha: xxxxxxxx Cant wait to see tomorrows, when do you get up? :haha: x

Heh heh, I cried when it came up - seriously! Thanked the Lord and prayed it wasn't lying!

I'll be up about 8am (if I can hold my wee that long!)

Hey ladies!

Coral and Tink your photos of your Princesses on fb are just adorable :) you both must be thrilled!

PC i totally see a line, i hope this is it for your FX and babydust to you x

PK, MC, Hopes and everyone else who gave me reassurance thank you so much x x x
I am still having old blood stained discharge today but am trying not to let it worry me which is obviously easier said than done lol I only have it when i wipe, it's still not enough to mark my underwear. I don't have any pain well except from a few twinges that im putting done to growing pain? The nausea isn't too bad just now just if i have a massive portion of food put in front of me or if it is fried food lol pregnancy makes me eat healthier!!! But my jeans are getting tight already. . . oh dear!

Hope babyd is ok? MC have you heard from her?

Love you all DD's x x x

Hey Jenny, that's fab news the bleeding is ok. Sounds just fine to me :) I felt like healthier food when preggo myself! Lily is gonna have one heck of a photo album, I can't stop snapping :rofl: x

Thanks Tink i honestly feel fine and really don't have a bad feeling about the discharge so im going to stay positive! I don't blame you for being snap happy Lilly is too cute :)

Wow Puppycat I see a line, look forward to tomorrows test! :yipee:

Tink thanks for the BF advice. I'm really trying but its not getting any easier. She was literally attached to me most of the day and still seems hungry. I think I'm just going to top up when I feel I need to and hope for the best. I have lasted longer than ever before:haha:
Jenny as longs as its just alittle spotting I'm sure all is fine hun. :hugs:

The health visitor came today and Keira is down to 6lbs 2oz! she is so teeny tiny, much smaller than my other 2. They are coming to weigh her again Tuesday and I hope shes gained by then.

Just a quick pop in.....

OMG.....i see a line pc!! So hope this is it 4u!

Feel in quit nauseous now...so will write more later....nothin else reallyhappening w me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->