Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hi ladies! I am so mad I lost my long post! As some of u saw, I had my precious Lia Marie on Thurs... Had a rough delivery and will type more details later but ended up w a csection after 15 hrs of labor and 2 hrs of pushing...apparently I have an unusually small pelvis and Lias head wouldn't fit even though she was only 6 lb and 9oz! Struggling w breastfeeding and jaundice right now w Lia but hoping she will get better soon....I am going home tomorrow and will send more details later...

Hope all my lovely dingdongs r well!

hopes not long hun keep your chin up lv lew aw congrats hun well done x x x

Hi ladies! I am so mad I lost my long post! As some of u saw, I had my precious Lia Marie on Thurs... Had a rough delivery and will type more details later but ended up w a csection after 15 hrs of labor and 2 hrs of pushing...apparently I have an unusually small pelvis and Lias head wouldn't fit even though she was only 6 lb and 9oz! Struggling w breastfeeding and jaundice right now w Lia but hoping she will get better soon....I am going home tomorrow and will send more details later...

Hope all my lovely dingdongs r well!

Sounds like you had a rough time Lew bless, great to hear from you and get as much rest as you can sweetie, congratz again Lia's gorgeous :hugs:

puppycat ive been taking it with either orange juice or an orange. and not having any calcium or whole grains for 2 hours before and after the pill. so hopefully that is enough to absorb it well! otherwise thats just too bad, im terrible at restricting my diet.. i like to eat what i want when i want without having to make plans! i would be a terrible diabetic lol

poppy.. vday!! whoo i feel like time is going fast for your pregnancy. it seemed like your bfp just happened still! you will be delivering in no time. is it going fast for you too!?

lew sorry to hear you had a tough time with the labor.. it seems nobody on here has had it "easy" yet huh, if that term is even possible when discussing childbirth :haha: anyway i hope you are feeling ok and that you arent too too sore from the csec. sounds like there was no way around it, just glad you and baby are well. thanks for hopping on and letting us know how it went!!

Hopes was just thinking the same regarding everyone so far having a rough time in delivery.. so someone better break the cycle before im due :haha: and yes i think its going quicker 2nd Tri cos im not worrying as much but just keep thinking now im 24wks i wanna be 28wks and feel in a safer zone :dohh:

Hey sweeties...just checking in briefly :hugs: lew huge congrats Hun. I'm sorry to hear you had a hard time with labor but very glad it all ended well. I'll make sure to change siggy and front page later this week when I get my Internet access back :)

I'm having quite a bit of nausea and headaches from the bcp's. Blah. I imagine it's going to be tons worse once I start the injections. Lovely.

:wave: happy monday ya'll! :hugs:

@poppy....HAPPY V-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::yipee: Korben any better :hugs: x

@hopes...hope your levels pick up,anemia can make you feel wiped out! i had it with my pregnancy with chloe but not with thee boys...maybe a :pink: bump:haha:..:hugs: x

@pk...:wave: n :hugs: for the yukky feeling! x

@lew.... sounds like you had a rough time :flower: all worth it though, wishing you a speedy recovery! Lia is cute :awww: x

asfm....went to bed at 7pm!!...was so tired :sleep: but kept waking up,feel more knackered this morning than i do any other morning, that wont happen again! bed at usual time for me i think, least Connor slept from 7pm...thats a first!! :thumbup: not much planned for today:nope: boring day.............:dohh:

morning girls :hi: st Helen's show was rubbish it was better last year well don't no what were up to today till in a bit just chill on the laptop for a bit yayyyyyy :af: has gone wooppp :sex: marathon begins today happy v day poppy xx x x

morning ding dongs :hi:

Hopes sorry you are having a crap time taking the iron, not long now though to you hold your :baby: !:happydance:

MC you too not long now, hope these next few weeks fly by and baby Rhys comes with a nice easy labour!:hugs:

Poppy, hows Korben feeling now poor bubba :hugs:

Lew, sounds like you had a rough time but glad little Lia is here now. How's the BF'ing going? I'm still struggling too. I'm doing a mixture of feeding, pumping and formula feeding. I have an appointment with the Docs today as I think I may have a nipple yeast infection. They are so sore and red and feeding the baby really hurts :(

PK sorry you are having nausea hun hope it eases off soon:hugs:

Morning everyone, catch up in a sec. Lazy morning here, zzzzzzzzz.

Breastfeeders, if its any consolation at 4 and half weeks, things seem to have got a heck of a lot better on the feeding front here. She feeds 6 times in 24 hours, takes 15 mins to feed. I am not sore any more, and she sleeps well at night between feeds. I give the odd bottle, one every day or other day. Just wanted to mention it in case it helps anyone find the strength to carry on just a little longer. If you can hang on a little it often goes this way and suddenly becomes even easier than FF. I know how hard it is though, I haven't said too much be we have struggled here. x

Lew, congratulations honey!!!! So pleased you have your beautiful little daughter in your arms now :hugs: Sorry it was a tough time for you, sounds really horrible! I'm thinking of you, I had lots of trouble with Lily with feeding and jaundice etc so I know where your at. Look forward to speaking to you when you get home and seeing lots of piccys :) x

PK sorry your feeding sickly honey :hugs: its all gonna be worth it. FX your body settles down and the side effects get better x

Hopes, how about some kind of easier to digest iron? I brought some liquid iron, do you have ferraglobin or spa tone in the states? they work even better than the tabs, my HB came right up before the birth on them and I have the added B12 deficiency! x

MC, I had tea n toast this morning and thought of you :haha: x

Coralista, how's you this morning? I bet Keira is changing already, need to see some new pics! :hugs: for the thrush, can you get to docs today? so sore i had it with my first bubba x

Pops, hope Korben is better today, Happy V Day!!! and :hugs: for next Sunday x

Caz, shame your day wasn't great yesterday. Those shows can be great some years and rubbish the next. Have a nice day, and :dust: for your :sex: marathon :haha: x

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Weird my ticker being saying im viable all last week but i guess im into the 25th week now? :wacko: Just got back from midwife and hb, measurements etc spot on :happydance: go back in 3wks and see consultant in 4wks lol they seem to be on top of each other dont know why im not handed over to consultant only really.

Caz loads of baby dust coming your way lovely :dust::dust::dust:

Hope everyone else well and sorry to hear all the BFing mummys having a hard time :hugs::hugs:

Oops forgot korben :dohh:

atm ive just given him some toast hope it stays down, but his nappy this morning was runny yellow and horrid... he seems a bit better in himself today and no high temp like last few days so fx'd he's getting better x

Caz how many cycles on the clomid till they try something else Or wont they try anything else?

:hi:hiya ladies,

Congrats again Lew, you have a beautiful little girl. Sorry that you had a rough delivery and I hope things are on the mend for you now :hugs:

Happy V-Day Poppy, I hope Korben feels better soon :hugs:

Tink, been praying for you & Lilianne :hugs:

MC, counting down the days:thumbup:

PK,Coral,Puppy,Caz,Laura,Phoebe,Damita,Daisy,Regal,Hopes and all the other DDs I hope you all are doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->