Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:wave: aww yay for more ding dong babies :happydance:

Not much happening here, no idea where I am in this cycle, CBFM gave up on me after 26 days and now it wants me to say I've had a period so won't be using that again, I am just job hunting..

Just tried korben with a bit of tea and he's thrown it back up, how long can a child go without food? this 3rd day and he wont drink much of his Dioralyte but drank his follow on milk which you cant give them loads of :wacko:

Ooooh MC, yes don't hoover :haha: its bad for your health! :hugs: did it remind you what you've let yourself in for? ouchy I got my fingers crossed your making some slow progress for a nice easy quick birth when he comes! x

Popsy, poor little Korben. If he's taking fluids try not to worry, that's the main thing! don't worry bout what he's eaten health wise, a biscuit might be a good choice, nothing chocolate covered though. Hope he picks up soon honey x

Damita good luck job hunting! Another stoopidly long cycle? :hugs: oh my, hurry up O! :dust: :hugs: x

No news here. I'm still holding my breath praying hard. Talked to health visitor who had no news. Waiting is soooooooooooooooooo hard. x

just make sure he has plenty of fluids hun he slould be fine then x x x

Only fluids he had today is a 6oz bottle of follow on milk he wont drink the Dioralyte keeps messing with it :dohh:

Tink still praying sweetie, will it be by the end of this week the results? :hugs:

Hopefully pops. She said I might know before she does.

Does he like any kind of juice? pref cordial. Mix it with the Dioralyte x

Im gonna get wade to go shop and get some, he's eating a wafer biscuit but just lying on sofa dont think he got much energy with whatever he's picked up. My friends daughter got chicken pox so hope he not getting it thats all i need.

there is a horrible bug going round poppy my mate and her kids have got it being sick an the poos x x x

Think if i was gonna get it i would of by now, bloody draining enough watching him lol. He having a few wotsit's i know not healthy but he's not keeping a tea down so if junk food stays down im happy x

tink- ill look into the other iron supplements you mentioned. we probably have something similar to one of those here right? its possible that it was not prescribed to me because my insurance may not cover it. and here, if its not covered by insurance, the cost of many meds is way out of reach. ive spent the morning on the toilet. been having back and period pains and cant pee without accidentally.. yeah. hopefully its all due to this stupid iron pill. i dont think i'll be taking one today. Also, SO glad the BFing is going well now for you, hopefully you will be an inspiration for others to keep it up knowing there is a light at the end of the tunnel! I must admit, with all the stories lately, I'm a little concerned about breastfeeding as well. Hope you get some news of lily's test soon, it must be awful waiting like this. :hugs:

poppy happy vday!! now take out that bump for us! :haha:

caz glad to hear af is gone, now onto a fresh start!

i know theres more im forgetting to comment on, but so much was going on in the last few pages.. and i just woke up :dohh: i can't seem to stop sleeping! i slept almost all day yeseterday, and then went to bed around midnight when OH did, and didnt wake up until 2pm today. ugh

I doubt its pox, lots of stuff going about here. I always got fluids into the toddlers with 'MR STRAW' lol I made a paper man with a smiley face to stick on a straw, and told them Drinking from Mr straw would make them all better :haha: x

Sat here knowing I should have woken Lily as she's been asleep lots of the evening. You watch she will be wide awake come my bedtime :rofl: x

Hopes, FX you have something similar, there must be! I can't tolerate the tablets either, you have my sympathy! :hugs: Breastfeeding can be such a positive experience once you reach a certain point, feed time is finally a pleasant time for me and Lily and I get a good break in between feeds. Which is it really, hopefully you get to that point too hopes. But if you don't you'll reach an equally satisfying point where you no longer have to worry and they are well fed on formula x

:haha: I spent a LOT of time persuading kids to take their fluids a medicines :haha: you kinda get creative :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->