Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

im sure its ladyb's due day...:shrug:

asfm, rest of the day BH every 20-30 mins, just had a bath...seems to be all quiet on the BH front now, want to get to 37 weeks really so the hoover can feck off!! :haha:

Ringing doctors again tomoz if he not right cos he was sick again after his biscuit and wotsit only had a few, probz me worrying to much but he's just fallen asleep again and thats all he done today x

I would call doc tomorrow also Pops, always best to get a little reassurance when they are little :hugs: FX he wakes up full of beans tomorrow x

MC, yes 37 weeks best :) perfect excuse to make DH hoover me thinks :haha: hope you get a break from the BH's tonight MC, and get a good nunnites to face tomorrow x

zzzzzzzz I'm shattered. Waiting to wake Lily for her last feed n bed 4 me. Bet she wakes and stays awake for hours now :dohh: :haha: x

Aww lily is growing so fast seems like yesterday when you had her, cant wait to meet mine :hugs:

Yeah im going to ring tomorrow if still ill he not been right since friday and im really struggling to get fluids down him only changed his nappy once this morning n its still dry

Hello my lovelies :hugs:

Funny how we're thousands I'dof miles apart but similar "bugs" seem to be going around :dohh: my dd2 was sick all day/night on Sunday and now it seems dd1 has it. Great.

Poppy, I'd call the doc tomorrow if Korben not doing better. Poor little guy. :hugs:

Tink still praying for Lilyanne's test results:hug:

Caz :dust: I really pray this cycle will be it for you sweetie xxx

China, I think your bd pattern for ov this cycle is looking fannntastiiic!!!! :thumbup:

Mc you watch those bh Hun. Don't take any chances with it or wait it out if they are coming regularly :hugs:

Damita, good luck looking for a job sweetie :hugs:

hopes, I hope you,re doing alright. I know the last several weeks are so hard but hang in thiere sweetie :hugs: you're almost done Hun. Oh and don't stress about the bf'ing. Just like with the labor, if you know you want to do it, just do the best you can and dont over think it. :)

Coral, I hope youre feeling some better now Hun. I'm sorry you've been feeling down. I hope you feel better soon Hun. :hugs:

Afm just tired from all the unpacking and stuff. Nothing else really going. I'm so sorry if I've forgotten to mention anyone. I'm practically falling asleep while I type :dohh::sleep:

thanx tink, had a better sleep, hope lily was a good girl for you last night!:awww:

pk...got my sweep booked for due date and i fully expect to need to have it done, i doubt these BH will turn into the real thing just yet...:nope: but can always hope! hope your well :flower:

shreddies n :coffee: run out of bread..no toast :cry: x

No tea :coffee: n toast mc? :cry: :brat: :hugs: Lily was good last night, but I keep falling asleep with her :sleep: last 3 nights I didn't wake to put her in her cot :wacko: got a feeling she's not gonna like it when I do now :wacko: :dohh: Never mind eh? :shrug: she's my gorgeous last ever :baby: x

How's Korben this morning Pops? x

PK, :hugs: soooooo tireing :sleep: isn't it? and the unpacking seems to go on forever :hugs: x

Thanks for everyones ongoing thoughts and prayers, your the best :flower::thumbup:TEAM DING DONG!:thumbup::flower: XXXXXX

Morning Tink and MC glad you got some sleep :hugs:

PK dont envy you with all the unpacking stressful time moving, im still looking for somewhere now im back from my holidays so fx'd something comes up.

Hope everyone is well, not much to report me and korben had a lie in till 10am :blush: he was a bit sick in bed bringing his follow on milk up but see how he does today.

:hi: ladies, am at work, but got a couple of mins to pop in to say Hi.

PJ 17wks already :hugs: great to see your pregnancy going so well :happydance::happydance: hope your well lovely.

Hi Pops

Sorry little man is so poorly. Its strange but the bug is doing the rounds here too.

How was your holiday? you look well on your avatar.

I know about the 17 weeks, this one is flying by, can't believe you had your V day yesterday xx I am really well. a bit tired but I think thats the heat. We are back in the UK for a fortnight on Friday. Really looking forward to seeing all of the family.

Back to chilly UK then for you :haha: weather not so great here atm but coming from where you are it be a nice change. Holiday was good but too hot so glad im back, planning next years holiday now to Bulgaria lol

looking forward to a break from the heat more than anything, my mum has dug out the kids raincoats and wellies. Bring on the rain :rain:

I think Turkey would be similar to here, around 45 . Bulgaria is supposed to be lovely, not been but would love to go.

Yes last 3 days it was 47 and they said by end of the week it be in the 50s so glad im back lol. Never been Bulgaria either but told the same its nice and cheap :thumbup:

:wave: all, nothing much to report here, all quiet on the BH front but i went to hoover up this morning and the hoover popped! :shrug: someone trying to tell me something....ah well...filthy carpets are us today, out comes the dreaded credit card :dohh::haha:
@pj..:wave: nice to see you around.x
@poppy:hugs: for korben x
@tink...nope no bread for toast this morn..:cry::haha:..:hugs: x

Well korben's eaten a few bits today and not brought it back up but had a nice runny nappy, he looks bit better in himself so fx'd he'll be back to normal tomorrow.

Here's my 24wk bump ignore stretch marks :haha:

Attachments

• Image021.jpg
    Image021.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Image024.jpg
    Image024.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics