Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Yeah glad he's eating but dont apprieciate his runny nappies ewwww like water :nope:

hi ladies :hi:

MC i think your hoover is trying to tell you something, feck the hoovering and chill lovely:hugs:

Poppy, love the bump its a nice size. Hope Korbens poop firms up. Have you tried giving him bananas, they can help.

Tink I've been thinking of you hun, any news on the results yet?:hugs:

Hi china how are you sweety:hugs:

PJ nice to see you, hows your bump :awww:

Hey caz lots of :dust: for this cycle sweetie.

Wonder how ladyb is?

Hi everyone else, LEw, puppycat, Laura, Phoebe, PK, and anyone else :hi:

Not much new, Keira has been sleeping most of the day. I went to the docs and got cream for my nips :holly: :haha: I have been pumping all day I can't bear the thought of BF'ing just yet. Hope she remembers how to when I try later. x

Wil do Coral. Love the ticker is that a recent photo of Keira?

LB due now isnt she?

You'll have to post some new one's when you got 5 minutes Coral, we like piccies lol.

ok heres a few. The last one is my Step son Nick over from america x

Attachments

• DSCI0674.jpg
    DSCI0674.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCI0662.jpg
    DSCI0662.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCI0654.jpg
    DSCI0654.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCI0638.JPG
    DSCI0638.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 8
:awww: she so tiny against your Nick :haha: Keira is so cute could eat her lol.

hey everybody :hi:

just had a look at coral's and tink's new pics on FB.... sooo beautiful!!! could just eat these little lovely babies! Can't wait to see my own :)

Speaking of which, I am 2 DAYS PAST MY DUE DATE and baby seems content curled up inside me :shrug: was due yesterday 25th, went to the doc in the evening, she checked and said i've finally started dilating, am 1cm and somewhat effaced (didn't say how much). said she'd rather not induce yesterday cos she's certain I could go into labour naturally in a day or two so wait and see. Well, nothing yet. If I don't go into labour on my own by this time tmrw, she wants me admitted and will induce me right away without any more waiting.

Any suggestions for what I can do to bring about labour naturally? :shrug: I'm thinking of trying a spoon of castor oil tonight.

Lew... Kia is beautiful! Sorry you had a rough labour and delivery, but you must be over the moon with your beautiful little girl :kiss: Take care, hun.

Well with my first i drank half a bottle of castor oil with some orange and it started me off that day but i was in 4 days slow labour :dohh:

Try DTD :thumbup: you on top :haha:

afm korben been keeping down a few biscuits, tomatoes and some orange, just gave him a bit of potaoe pie and peas and he's thrown the lot up :shrug: i give up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->