Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey ladies!

Sorry i ain't been around for a while, i've been busy with work and home improvements but finally getting back to normal now.

I tried to read back but there was so much but i have retained some info.

First a big massive congrats to Lew on the safe arrival of Lia Marie. . . she is gorgeous!

Big hugs to bubba mumma's Tink, Coral and Phoebe. . . you all seem to be having a rough time but you are all doing a wonderful job :)

Poppy hope Korben gets well soon x

MC, Hopes and LadyB good luck for the impending births!

TTC'ing ding dongs good luck for your current cycles. . . lets have some more bfp's!

Now my mind has gone blank so if i have forgotten anyone i am sorry x

Afm not much going on, still not had my appoinment for my 12 week scan, should i have this by now? x

Hi Jenny glad your well,not sure regarding scan i got my date when i went for early scan but you could ask your MW or ring antenal up at your hospital.

Happy 10wks btw xx

Haha thanks ladies, we did fool around a bit last night but difnt really dtd. Sex tonight is out of te question because as of an hour ago I started getting some grosse brownish whhitish goop coming out of me guess it's my mucus plug or bloody show one of those? Not much in quantity (sorry tmi) but it's got me excited that things are progressing although I know losing plug doesn't necessarily mean anything labour wise but still :)

Thanks for your wishes china :hugs: poppy, good to hear korbens slowly started getting his appetite back.

Gonna try n get some sleep now. Have a good day and good evening ladies. :) will try n update if any developments.

Bloody show is good LB wont be long, but if you fancy getting jiggy do it tonight :winkwink::haha: good luck sweetie xxxxx

ladyb sounds like things are moving along now how exciting!! not long til you meet baby, home we get some updates and cant wait to see pics :)

poppy love the bump! it has certainly grown hasnt it :haha: im starting to think ill miss my big belly when its gone, and then the pressure will be on to hurry up and get skinny again :(

coral the pictures are adorable, she looks so tiny!

jenny congrats on 10 weeks, moving alonggggg!

Hopes dont think you'll have trouble getting back into shape especially after your first, i was a size 8 when i got pregnant with Rhys and put on 3 stone, but once i had him i was back in my size 8 jeans within a week. My body just went to pot after my 2nd :haha:

hope you are right poppy. we are now in the market for a treadmill lol. ive gained 33 lbs so far

ladyb nice to hear from you, hope the mucus plug means things are starting for you, hope you have a easy delivery:hugs:

Hopes I miss my bump. When I had Chloe I didnt get back to normal for a good couple of months I'd say. This time 2 weeks later I still have a belly but it is going down slowly but being my third and over 30 now, I didn't expect much :haha: I have also been eating terribly as I tend to snack on junk and chocolate etc whenever I get a chance so not helping me really. I still have about 15 lbs to lose. I gained about 35 altogether I think.

Hey Jenny, I'm not sure about the scan but call the hospital and ask if they have given you an appointment yet. I found out my date early on at my booking appointment but not every hospital is the same I guess:shrug:

:wave: all
@tink..still thnking of you and praying those bloods come back fine for lily xx

@poppy...:hugs: for korben,he having a rough time with :sick: lovely bump!!:happydance: xx

@coral...loving the new pics on FB and here, kiera is sooo cute! :awww: i got a new hoover and the sucktion is so strong i cant use it! :growlmad: its so strong its painful to hoover :haha: so yea your right FECK IT!!!!!! :thumbup: as for loosing weight after babies are born.they say 9 months up..9 months down!...so in 9 months then id worry about not loosing baby weight! :hugs: xx

ladyb..:happydance: :wave: bye bye plug!! good sign...walk loads and :sex: and make one of your delicious currys!! then send me some for next week:rofl: all the best :flower: x

@china....:wave: just a sprinkle of :dust: for you and a :hugs: xx

@jenny...happy 10 weeks! :yipee:1st tri almost over, thanx for the well wishes for the impending birth, im scared shitless now so hoping to hang on to baby for another week or so! :haha: xx

asfm...:coffee: n toast normality has been resumed:haha: chocolate spread this morning as a treat for no toast yesterday morn! :rofl: hope all ding dongs are well!! :hugs: to all xxxxxx

hopes...GO TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!! i see you online on FB and here!! :haha: your a night owl lately arent ya! :hugs: xxxxxxxx

mc- you caught me!! lol ive been sleeping soo much the past week or so, and in the middle of the night i wake up with my belly growling so i go downstairs and get something to eat, and then im up for a while :dohh: need to get this person out of me..

oooo snap! im with you on the "getting this person outta me":thumbup:...you sweep me and ill sweep you...:rofl: come friday im trying ALL self inducing tips, whether they work or not im still going all out to do them all in one day, every day until labour starts and is established!!:thumbup: hahahahah

:hi: girls hope your all well afm going for a long walk i have got my scan tomorrow at 11,30pm woopp cd7 i will be hope i can see some think on the screen x x x

I am in trouble girls...

I have been requested to give evidence in a drink driving case which I called into the police back in May on the 13th Sept by which time I will be 22 weeks pregnant. The defendant lives two streets away from me and I am frightened that if I give evidence, I will bump into him at the local shop or something like that and he will hurt me or fidn out where I live and terrorise me for it. I also had a miscarriage earlier in the year and I am extremely worried that due to the stress I will lose my second baby. I todl the witness office and requested a screen but they will not give me one as the defendant has no previous violent history. What can I do?

laura can you not withdraw your statement and refuse to be a witness?

Caz good luck with scan sweetie fx'd :dust::dust:

MC chocolate on toast ya dirty mare :haha:

Nothing going on here korben still not 100% i gave him a tiny bit of toast he threw it back up so no food for him now. Gage home from work for few hours he's been sick n got the runs too now :dohh: I think if i was gonna get it i would of by now wouldnt i?

can you not give written evidence?? id tell them all my concerns...and if they wont let you do it anon then dont...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->