Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Is there any penalty for not doing it Laura like witholding evidence or perverting the course of justice? If not I wouldn't do it, if they can't protect a pregnant woman then screw it.

Dont know about the sickness but just had the other and nearly passed out in the bathroom, went all hot n sweaty. lead on bathroom floor for few minutes. Ok now thankfully korben was watching TV and didnt notice id gone.

:dohh: poppy! hope you ok! plenty of fluids, ive spent time with my bathroom floor before too:dohh:

36+5 bump pic... low and heavy!

Attachments

• P27-07-11_13.02.jpg
    P27-07-11_13.02.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1
  • P27-07-11_13.02[01].jpg
    P27-07-11_13.02[01].jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
Awwww your bump just looks spot on MC :hugs:

Yeah just drank some water not nice ending up on bathroom floor whilst toddler alone downstairs :dohh: OH just texted and said he staying at work all weekend cos we all sick at home :haha:

lol...thats ever so nice of him...dont you think the bathroom floor is cold and refreshing when your hot n sweaty:haha: strange women we are! pmsl

LOL Yes the floor is good ive seen it a few times when ive been feeling sick :haha: Im going to go get some fresh fruit n veg at Asda now, having to buy daily cos OH broke the fridge freezer :growlmad: pick new one up friday off ebay not something i wanted to buy so soon after the holiday.

Is there any penalty for not doing it Laura like witholding evidence or perverting the course of justice? If not I wouldn't do it, if they can't protect a pregnant woman then screw it.

They will summons me to attend if I say I aren't going and if I refuse they will hold me in contempt of court and can put me in jail for it!!!!

All because I gave them a statement to try and help them catch a drink driver, I will never ever help the police out ever again.

They are refusing a screen for me as the guy has no previous convictions but all criminals start out with no previous convictions don't they including rapists and murderers!!

Totally petrified and worrying myself to death about it already. I am hoping that once I tell me midwife on Friday, she will help me get out of it as she already knows about the previous miscarriage obviously and knows about my history of anxiety and depression.

Total nightmare!!

laura can you not withdraw your statement and refuse to be a witness?

Caz good luck with scan sweetie fx'd :dust::dust:

MC chocolate on toast ya dirty mare :haha:

Nothing going on here korben still not 100% i gave him a tiny bit of toast he threw it back up so no food for him now. Gage home from work for few hours he's been sick n got the runs too now :dohh: I think if i was gonna get it i would of by now wouldnt i?

Good idea Poppy. Going to look into it now to see if I can withdraw my statement xx

hey girls, hope all okay. Just checking in. Had to stay in hossy again over the weekend, not sure how long i can do this it's really draining me. Feeling like shit. I'm taking cyclizine tablets 3x a day but they seem to do nothing. I was told at A&E that Zofran is not safe for pregnant women!!! Hmm... All i do is staying in bed or on couch the whole day, hardly have the strenght to move of speak tbh. Fx it'll go soon. I'm sorry for selfish post but gotta get off as the laptop screen makes me sick too, how pathetic! Hope you all are ok, congrats Lew on the birth of your little girl. I'm popping on fb every now and then to see more news. LB is next i think? And then MC can't wait, take it easy. Love ya all xxxxxxxxxxxx

awww laura hope you can get it sorted for peace of mind! :hugs: and poppy...i think a new kitchen is what ill be getting when my inheritance comes through....:thumbup: xx

Was wandering how you was BD so sorry your still ill, my sister was the same with the one she's carrying now, she had to sign off work n get someone to look after her other toddler cos she was bad, luckily it went at 12wks which seems a lifetime away i know :hugs::hugs:

Laura get your solicitor involved regarding retracting your statement :hugs:

MC i just need a new bloody house soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, want to be settled and korben in his own room before this one comes x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm going for a long walk i have got my scan tomorrow at 11,30 am woopp cd7 i will be hope i can see some think on the screen x x x

hahahah good luck with that poppy! connor still in my bed! :dohh: hope rhys likes his cot! :thumbup: no room for 4 in my bed!!

Yeah korben climbs out his bed into mine at night cos his bed in our room :dohh: not having this shite once this one is here, so my mission find house and throw wade n gage out lol.

Caz be thinking of you tomoz lovely x

yes good luck for tomorrow caz! :hugs:

poppy im determined to get connor in his own room and rhys in his own cot asap after he arrives!!...sell the lads to slavery..id buy them both for a tenner a piece! :rofl:

They not worth a fiver they crap at cleaning up :haha: looks like we both on missions... this one isnt coming in my bed once i swear down :dohh:

prayers please if any one spots this, health visitor on way round with a nurse from the CF team........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->