Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Oh my Tink i will defo be praying for Lily and your family *hugs*

BabyDream im sorry your still so ill :-( i have been feeling really well the last few days so i will send you some of my 'well vibes'!

Caz good luck for tomorrow, FX x

Laurah i don't know what you can do about your situation but hopefully it will sort itself out and you won't need to do it x

Afm i got my scan date for 9th Aug :) i will be exactly 12 weeks! The midwife is coming to see me at home on the 5th Aug. . . it's all very exciting xxx

Dont forget to get piccy so we can see the nub hopefully lol i asked for one but dont think she was impressed with my request flaming NHS :growlmad:

Well, as I thought and I'm sure you thought. Not good news, bloods cam back raised again. Lily is now classed as suspected cystic fibrosis :cry: the good news is we have an appointment at Great Ormond Street tomorrow morning for a sweat test. We should find out for sure by about 1pm. The CF nurse was lovely, I feel like were in great hands if the worst comes to the worst. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, I'm feeling comforted and strong if somewhat emotional. Check in again tomorrow and let you guys know whats happening. Thanks DD's xxxxxx :hugs: x

oh bless ya hopefully they will find out for sure tomorrow that got sorted quickly. It was nice that they came around to your house instead of saying on the phone.

Good luck for tomorrow

Tink i know nothing about CF so sorry for my ignorance, i will be thinking of you all tomorrow and praying everything is ok after further tests :hugs::kiss::hugs:

BH coming every 15-20 mins..even when im sat doing nothing...wish it was early labour, im sick of pissing myself nearly everytime a BH strikes:dohh:...going for a bath, see if it calms them a bit..usually works:thumbup: x

Tink im sorry to hear the results were not great but im going to keep praying for Lily and your family and hopefully tomorrow you get positive news *hugs* xxx

Tink I can't imagine what you are going through. Big :hug: hope tomorrow brings good news, I will be thinking of you both xxx

tink :hugs: will keep you in mind of course. I'm not familiar with the sweat test but I hope that this will give definitive results, because I'm sure that this is difficult for you to bear. Since CF is a genetic disease, couldn't a karyotype diagnose with complete certainty? Well, no matter how the results end up I know you're the best one for her :hugs:

poppy- hope korben (and now the rest of your house) feel better, sounds like a really yucky kind of sick.

mc- your bump is so low and cute! I am jealous, mine is getting really big and I'm finding stretchmarks everywhere. If I carry this baby to due date, I'm sure I will have no skin left untouched by stretchmarks. I think when I hit 37 weeks next week I'll be with you on the "trying everything to get the baby out" front. I have the strep B test scheduled next wednesday the 3rd, and they said while I'm there and everything is "out" :haha: they will check for dilation and all that if I want. I know it doesn't mean much but I'm interested to know. It will probably be the only time they check until I'm actually in labor, they agree that until then the numbers are fairly meaningless I guess.

Will hopefully post bump pic tomorrow since it will be 36 weeks. Going to try to be diligent about taking pics every week now since won't know which one will be my last. Starting to feel a little.. sad(?) that billy and i are entering our last weeks together alone. I cry about it every time I mention it to him. I think its because I'm being selfish and want him all to myself.. as usual. And its sad to see this chapter ending I guess. Ah see now I'm getting all emotional :dohh: Hopefully this is just my stupid hormones being dramatic. This past week I don't think I've went a day without crying over SOMETHING. (yesterday I cried because I stepped in goose poop)

Awww Hopes not long now sweetie :hugs: stretch marks are a bitch arnt they :growlmad: but they do shrink and fade over time.

Korben lot better today now ive only fed him grapes, banana, melon and tomatoes :haha: nothing heavy on his stomach, also bought lemons and made him some diluted juice out of them. Not had him being sick or runny nappy since this morning. Gage in bed and off food for next 24hrs. Me not been bathroom since this morning thankfully :thumbup:

Hopes, the sweat test is just that, they collect some sweat from her by her wearing a collecting device on her arm for a bit. High levels of sodium provide a pretty definitive diagnosis of CF, but they will also take bloods for further genetic testing. They will also test her poop for digestive problems. We should know for sure tomorrow, scared :cry: x

Thanks for everything DD's :hugs: x

Tinks, sending lots of positive thoughts an prayers your way sweetie, heres hoping for some good news tomorrow:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->