Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

tink :hugs: hope everything turns out well tomorrow. im sure this must be a ton of stress on you, but at least you will have an answer soon enough. lily is perfect either way and im sure you, of all people, can handle this no matter what the results are :hugs:

hopes...looking forward to that bump pic...and stretchmarks are scars from motherhood! theyll never go but like poppy said they shrink and fade...ive got loads..but hey ho ive got my kids:happydance: and i understand what you mean by saying your emotional about being a trio now rather than just you and DH...i didnt want to share my OH but its amazing to watch them turn from an ordinary bloke to being a daddy!:happydance:

poppy, so glad korben picked up a bit :yipee: poor little thing :hugs:xx

thinking of you today tink:hugs: xxxx

mc- very cute about the whole 'watching them turn into a daddy' thing, hadn't thought of that exactly i guess :dohh:

its sweet :awww: and now GET TO BED!!! why do i have to tell you every morning when i get up :rofl::rofl::rofl: do you sleep alot during the day? xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/683035-not-squeamish.html
this is...."fun"....

Morning honeypots,

Sorry for not taking much notice of whats going on with you guys, I am reading and thinking of you all, just not got the capacity for individual replys. It means so much to have you guys, thanks for everything! Hopes, you said something that is similar to my outlook. My hearts breaking, but I think everything happens for a reason. I like to think that If Lily has got CF she was given to me cause God knew I would be the best person to look after her. x

its sweet :awww: and now GET TO BED!!! why do i have to tell you every morning when i get up :rofl::rofl::rofl: do you sleep alot during the day? xx

because i just woke up lol. the past few days i have been waking up randomly in the middle of the night and going downstairs to eat lol then im stuck all awake for a few hours

tink :hugs:

mc whoo so i guess tomorrow the self induction games begin :haha:

MC Happy full term day sweetie, now get to buisness we wanna see Rhys :haha:

Tink thoughts with you, Lily and all the family today :hugs::kiss::hugs:

:hi: girls went for my scan she said the shouldn't of sent me yet far to early but on a good note i had 1 fol-lie 9mm my lining is 3mm she couldnt see ewt on my right side i had to much gass cd7 today wooppp x x x

Oh gosh, Tink, i'm so sorry i had no idea what's been going on, just managed to read some back. Praying for you and Lily and the whole family sweetie. I agree with Hopes, whatever happens you are the best for Lily. Lots of love xxxxx

Checking in quick, be back later but wanted to update you briefly. Lily does have CF :cry: but we're handling it okish x

Oh Tink big :hug: I'm glad you and Rob are being strong, you are a great Mum and will take care of her amazingly. She's lucky to have you and maybe you are right maybe God chose you to take the best care of her :cry: Let me know if you need to talk, come and visit when you are up to it x

:hugs: Tink I'll be praying for you Lilyanne and your whole family. I agree with the other ladies she has a great mommy to take care of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->