Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Aww Tink hun, I'm so sorry :hugs: I hope you realise that she is with the best possible family :) thinking of you xx

Lilyanne couldnt want for a better mother Tink and your a strong lady which will handle this better than most of us on here, huge hugs to you and all your family :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Soooooooo grateful guys :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxx hope your all ok xxxxxxxxxxxx back soon x

oh bless ya tink and little lilyanne and of course your oh. Keep stong looks like she will have lots of loves and medical care

Tink praying for you Lilyanne and family. :hugs: Wishing every positive thing to come.

Mothercab hope BHs calmed a bit. So close!

Hopes...can't believe you are almost due. My does the time flow. So excited for you. I don't remember if you are team yellow or you find out the sex of your bub. I'll have to check back threads or siggy.

Pk2 how's it going.

Hey Poppy! Coming along there. :)

to all other ding dongs peace and love xoxoxo :flower:

tink :hugs: i hope you are doing ok with all of this going on. god wouldn't give you something you can't handle. :hugs:

regal- time really does fly. i am still team yellow, cant wait to find out! i hope you're doing well :hugs:

from ladyb's wall on facebook.. it looks like she had the baby like 12 hours ago. hope we hear from her soon cant wait to hear the story and see pics!! MC.. you and i are next up can you believe it!!

MC congrats on FULL TERM :happydance:
i'll probably join you in the self induction festivities next thursday

heres my 36 week bump. low and pointy.

Attachments

• 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 8
Tink thinking of you and family but like the others say i know Lily will be well cared for and live a happy life because you won't let it be any other way, keep strong hun xxx

Can't wait to hear LadyB's news :)

MC full term. . . woohoo! Hopes not long for you either!!!

Hi Reagal and all other Ding Dongs. . . hope you are all well xxx

hopes you are big!! i think you will go before me!! us next eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek...not seen ladybs FB posts...will go check later....xxxxxxxxx...GET TO BED :rofl::rofl:

full term eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! :yipee:

MC- i know i feel big and disproportionate lol. i think im starting to get weird stretch mark purple things around my bellybutton? i didnt know that happened. anyway, midwives dont seem to think ill be going early at all, but i think that is mostly based on their experience with first time moms and all that. I wish my being huge actually meant that the baby was maybe going to exit sooner.

whoo so what are you gonna do to aide in getting that baby out!? sex? the prostaglandins in semen can help i think! crazy foods? in my birth class they said that stimulation of nipples and also of that one web-like part of your hand between thumb and pointer finger (weird right) release oxytocin and stimulate labor. the nipple thing actually has studies done on it lol. Unfortunately its something ridiculous like 1 hour, 3 times a day. You'd be playing with your nipples all day mc :rofl:

:wave::hi:ladies

Tink, sending prayers and strength your way for you & DH and the entire family. Like Hopes said, God will not give you more than you can handle and I am a firm believer of that:hugs:

Hopes, you look great!!!

MC, Full term....not long now!!!!

Jenny and Babyd, hope you ladies are doing well.

Congrats to LadyB!!!

Hiya:hi: Regal,Mommyv,PK,PJ,Daisy,BabyHopes,Laura,Puppy,Caz,Coral,Phoebe,Poppy and to all the other DDs:hugs:

asfm, just chill'n:winkwink:

Just a quick one.
Wanted to send huge hugs to you and your family tink and of course special ones to lillyanne, so sorry to hear it but i'm sure you will cope just fine :hugs:
Just to let you know that at the moment we are unsure if we will carry on with the fs, we have got 3 months till the next appointment and it all depends if i am better by then. Doctor wants to section me, but crisis team have decided just to give me a 24 hours nurse on call and to come in 4 times a day to give me my meds. They think i have bipolar or schizophrenia and i am having further tests done on monday. Thought i would let you know.

xxxxxx

:hi: girls happy friday woopp well me and oh are chill in why my son has gone swimming so think :sex: is on in a bit x x x

hopes....im trying the spicy foods :thumbup: either a coincidence or it may have been the vindaloo the night before i went into labour with Connor:happydance:...i cant try :sex: OH has totally gone off the idea! baby is real low, so im thinking that maybe its not a good idea, i know it wont hurt baby but...it wont feel right! :nope:..im going to have clary sage baths and rub it on my bump when i find some:dohh: found a radox bubble bath that has it in...its nice but bubble baths irritate my "fluff" :blush::haha:....deffo trying the nipple stimulation..:haha: different web sites tell you different ways...ive heard using the breast pump is more efficient!:thumbup: ill get use out of that fecking thing...:haha: also ive heard of a few accupressure (sp) points..one on the foot..behind bony ankle bit and one behind the calf muscle in leg...ive heard of the one on the web of the hand too...may sit n get OH to do them all in one night...it will be nice if anything...dont know when to start all this...im nervous now im finally "term" :rofl::dohh:

Tink, I'm going to send you a pm, but I just wanted to say quickly that I wish I were there to come over and give you for real hugs and just be there for you. I cannot imagine what you must be feeling. The others are right...God won't give you more than you can handle, but that knowledge doesn't always get us through the moment in the way we would like it to. We're all here for you sweetie. HUGE :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->