Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Ohhh I gotta check fb to see about ladyb! Congrats sweetie...can't wait to hear all about it :hugs:

Mc and hopes, my sister swears by the nipple stimulation and :sex: :haha:

Babyd, I'm so sorry you're feeling so sickly hun. My mom and a couple of my sisters were like that too, but got generally better once into 2nd tri so hopefully you'll have some relief soon :hugs:

regal, I'm just trucking along, so to speak... How 'bout you sweetie? What you up to? I'm starting to get a little nervous about the injections. Start in about 2 weeks. Eek! And nervous about how many embies we should decide to transfer. 2 or 3. Dh wants to do 3 but that really scares me. What if they all take??? Triplets???? YIKES!!!!!!! :dohh: but I guess we've still got a few weeks to decide that.

Lupus, what is a "section"? And why are they talking about having somebody to come give you your meds every day?? What are your symptoms?

Poppy I'm SO glad to hear little Korben doing some better now. I hope this is finally him being on the mend and that you don't get as sick hun. That had me very worriednfor all of you...it sounded really bad, poor things. :hugs:

I can't remember much else right now...sorry to my other ding dongs :kiss: tink's news really threw me for a loop. But I love you all and praying for everybody :hugs:

Afm, just trying to finish up thelast of the moving and cleaning up the old place. Hopefully today will be it and then we can relax a bit. Of course then we gotta finish all the sorting and unpacking and putting things away here :wacko: but that's really it. Still taking my bcp's. Starting a new pack on sun b/c I have to skip the inactive pills.

Lupine don't be too hard on yourself hun, people wirh bipolar can still be fantastic parents. :hugs:

Just a quick one.
Wanted to send huge hugs to you and your family tink and of course special ones to lillyanne, so sorry to hear it but i'm sure you will cope just fine :hugs:
Just to let you know that at the moment we are unsure if we will carry on with the fs, we have got 3 months till the next appointment and it all depends if i am better by then. Doctor wants to section me, but crisis team have decided just to give me a 24 hours nurse on call and to come in 4 times a day to give me my meds. They think i have bipolar or schizophrenia and i am having further tests done on monday. Thought i would let you know.

xxxxxx

:hugs: :hugs: My best friend has bipolar 2 with schizophrenia, now she is on meds she is so much better than before and she has a 4 year old, doesn't effect her being a great mum, if you want to PM me I can give you her email addy and you can chat :) She found out two years ago now :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ding dongs :hi:

Tink, still thinking of you and when you feel up to it come over for a chat :hug: how are you feeling? What is the next step in caring for Lily? I imagine there is a lot to learn:hugs:

MC Full term :yipee: get out that breast pump!:haha:

Hopes lovely bump very large but perfect. I think boy bump!

Lupine big :hug: hope you start to feel better soon.

PK I'm excited that you are getting closer to your IVF treatment:happydance:

Ladyb congrats on your :blue: bundle can't wait to hear from you and see pics!x

hi everyone else, china, poppy, puppy, babyhopes, jenny, laura, caz, phoebe, lew etc xxx

afm, a nice quiet day for me. DH has taken my step son, Chloe and Ryan to London to do a bit of sightseeing and maybe check out a few museums. I am home with Keira, of course I can't relax though and am doing washing and hoovering and mopping!:dohh: not supposed to be hoovering really but needed to. Keira is sleeping but expect her to wake soon. I am still pumping as often as I can and formula feeding too, I occasionally let her nurse but have to use a nipple sheild as she latches on wrong now after so many bottles and I'm still tender from the thrush :( I think I had a blocked milk duct a couple of days ago also and it was very painful. I'm trying to keep the pumping up til at least when DH goes back to work on Tuesday. xx

i know im full term but isnt 37 weeks...early:shrug: dont want to rush the little man if he not ready?? ...got my sweep booked for 19th (due day) so hopefully that will work like it did with chloe and connor and baby Rhys will come the day after(if not before) xx

yeah its best to wait til baby is ready really, tempting as it is to get them out early. xx

just gonna ride it out n get sweep at 40 weeks i think...but if they start talking induction im gonna cry!:haha:

mc i think most of the things people try to "move baby along" dont work unless cervix is ripe and things are already kinda happening. look online, theres a lot of studies about all that. i guess the general idea is that those things wont really work unless baby is already thinking of coming out lol. otherwise, everytime someones nipple got bumped theyd go into labor, even at 30 weeks hah

:haha:..youd have to bump them for 15 mins each nip!! :haha: i looked up some labour inducing tips, seems :sex: n :holly: stimulation work best but only if bubba's ready:thumbup:
flippin tired today, nested all the house yesterday and ended up in bed at 9pm...just woke up, the rest of house is sleeping lazy gits!:rofl: xxxx

mc- wish i was in the mood to clean everything too. or i wish you were my neighbor so you could come over here and nest a bit for me :haha:

ok, OH decided he likes the name Mila for a girl, pronounced like.. "mee-la" and i think its nice but what kind of middle name goes with THAT!? Aside from that, our plan for a girl was "Ella Kate" Keep in mind the last name Vulgris kind of sucks and doesn't go with hardly any names. So anyone have suggestions for a middle name for Mila??

Mila Claire?
Mila Ryan?

it can't be rose or jade, those were the suggestions plastered all over the internet to go with "Mila" and probably not elizabeth either.

i was like that last week, then nesting took over me like a woman posessed yesterday...:dohh: should be resting!!...baby on the move now, hurts alot! think he lying transverse...im off to get on all fours and wash kitchen floor then bounce on ball while watching kids tv with connor xx

bounce on a ball while watching kids tv. you crazy lady :haha: at least youve got a clean house though. im jealous of your nesting because my house needs cleaned. ugh. im still working on the hospital bag :dohh:

EDIT-oh and mc, i always feel like baby is transverse, but when i go to the weekly midwife appointments they always say nope baby is so big, youd know for sure. and then they touch all the parts and tell me what they are, and its always a hip/butt on my right side and part of the back on my left side (makes it feel transverse especially when you see the lumps on each side move) and head has been down for a long time but id never know it, cant feel the head at all and midwives even have trouble finding it down there. So anyway, if your situation sounds like mine then baby is probably not transverse lol

im liking mila claire!!! never even read that bit of your post! lol
as for transverse baby...the top of my bump feltempty..pressure was gone from cervix and my bump was getting stretchd sideways...it hurt!!, dont think baby liked it...gone back to pressure down below and kicks in ribs!:happydance: silly boy..stay head down :rofl:

Morning girlies

How are we all? Poppy?

Had a good party last night, there were only 4 guests but we had a good time and raised some money for CLIC sargent, not as much as I'd hoped but it all helps.

Have cinema booked for 6.30pm today so I now have to stash clothes etc in my handbag while DH is delivering his parcels. I'm very excited! I nearly told him this morning but I managed to hold off :haha:

Got the hotel booked but I'm going to ring them and make sure I don't need to take the booking confirmation (it's on email and I don't have a printer) hopefully my name will be enough. Will find out.

Laura's off to her Aunty and Uncle tonight so I hope she has fun, they spoil kids rotten!

I'm off to clean my living room rug now.

:hi: girls how are you all well afm been food shopping and now chill in because the weather is lovely wooppp x x x

hey sweeties...wow quiet day.

i hope you have a lovely night away with your dh puppy. :thumbup:

MC, that little Rhys better stay turned :jo: i wish i had all you nesty-type ding dongs here. you'd have all my unpacking done in a day :haha:

i hope you're feeling better than you were hopes...you look adorable too sweetie...you are all bump :winkwink:

caz, i hope you get your bfp this cycle hun :dust: if you don't, what's the plan for next then? you have to take a break from the clomid don't you? :hugs:

tink, still thinking about you and praying fr you sweetie :hugs:

poppy, i hope you haven't gotten more sick hun. worried about you :kiss:

we're finally finished cleaning the old place. had the carpet cleaners there today. now just have to finish unpacking and sorting here. :wacko: we're very tired :sleep: that's pretty much it for here though xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->