Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

oooo id love to come and "nest" a few boxes for you PK!:happydance: i dont think the airlines would let me fly there though....maybe the walk will start labour!:rofl::rofl: im on my way!!! :yipee::haha:
im into the teens now 19 days to go!! eeeeeeek, im actually banking on my sweep working, getting it done on 19th aug...you watch ill have banked on it working (as it has done in the past for me,twice) and it wont:dohh: xxx

:hi:girls hope your all well afm doing my Sunday roast as usual i hope this month it works for us because me and the oh have done some big changes oh has stopped coffee all together and i drink decaff so fx it works this month x x x

Aw I hope it works for you too caz :hugs: fxxxxxxx

MC if the walk over here didn't get ya going them all the unpacking would for sure!! :haha: really hun I know you may go to the end but with all the contractions seems to me you might not. :shrug: but what do I know. Pfft :winkwink: in any case, if you do make it to the end, I think your sweep will work for you :thumbup:

Hi everyone :flower:

Just popping on been really ill but think im over the worsed, just sweating like mad today but my stomach has settled down a lot. Will try eat something today.

Hope your all well and i will catch up properly later... Going to pop into church this afternoon and lite a candle for my little pippin :hugs:

Afternoon ladies

Had a fab time with DH - we went to see Captain America in the cinema in 3D then I'd booked a hotel so we stayed there last night. Lush. Happy anniversary to me!

Poppy hope you're feeling better hun, I had a funny tummy yesterday (*whispers* I actually followed through when I fluffed :blush:) oops!

Just hopping on to say thanks so much for being there for me DD'S :) LOVE YOU ALL!!!! I shall be about a bit more very soon, just been getting my head round things. Means even more than ever to have you all... :cry:

Popsy, I said a prayer for pippin at church today, thinking of you xxxxx

tink-take as much time as you need, glad you seem to be coping alright with the news :hugs: here for you :hugs:

mc-im jealous that you have the sweep scheduled and have an end in sight! my midwives wont do any interventions before 42 weeks unless there is a real need to get baby out sooner. i don't want there to be a "need" to get baby out, but 42 weeks i think is a little unnecessary and excessive. from what i understand they are pretty firm about it. im just hoping to go on my own before due date. but as of now, feels like NOTHING is happening.

awww poppy..ill say a quiet prayer tonight for your pippin' :hugs: hope you feel better soon too:hugs:

tink....:hugs:xxxxx
pk...FXd sweep works:thumbup:
hopes...do they not "sweep" you over there...im holding on to the hope that mine works, couldnt imagine them not doing anything and leaving me until 42 weeks...:dohh: cant you ask them at your next app to sweep you at 40 weeks:shrug: :hugs: xxxxx

MC- by "sweep," you mean stripping the membranes right? Yeah they do that here, but the midwife practice that I go to just refuses to "move things along" unless its necessary. And to them, necessary isn't until 42 weeks.. or if a situation comes up where baby needs to get out sooner.

yeah thats it, stripping the membranes..just get on the couch with your pants down and shout"sweep me bitch" :rofl: i do think you will "go" before me though....you had any signs yet..i lost "snot"<--sorry TMI this morning no blood just yellowy/green..oh yuk! sorry xx

Lovely MC 'snot' :haha: remember when i lost my plug it was dangling on my leg after going bathroom lol ewwww

:sick: poppy!!!!!!!!!!!!! yuk..dirty girl...mine was just a bit..but made me excited, then.............................nothing a few BH and thats it!! bummer!

PC no my plug with korben not this one thank goodness lol...

:hi: Girlies, just a quick pop in for me!!! Just found bubbas heart beat with my doppler 185bpm and I'm on:cloud9: so reassuring to hear it!!!!!!

Tink I hope you're all doing ok, Can't imagine how you're feeling and I'm sure it'll take some time to get you're heads around!!!!!

Poppy was it you're due date for your lost little one today??:hugs::hugs::hugs: sweetie.

Hi to everyone else, got work tomorrow so I'm off for some shut eye!!!

Awww DM im guessing girl with heart rate :winkwink: hope your well sweetie, im off to bed now :hugs:

mc-nope nothing going on with me at all. no snot. nothing but the boring old creamy cm and a few BH here and there. im going to be pregnant forever. ill put my belly in a wheelbarrow and push it around with me.

but, we did install the car seat today finally.. and still have to finish the hospital packing, i dont know why it feels like such a chore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->