Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey sweeties...it's late here. We've been to Orlando all day today to visit my family. Lovely visit but while we were there found out one of my tias (aunts-mother's sister) passed away suddenly this morning. Don't have any details as yet and my mom is pretty shaken up about it of course. dh and I debating whether or not to drive down to Key West on tues for the funeral and whatnot. :wacko: oh man I don't know what we're gonna do.

Tink still praying for u and family hun :hug:

Poppy I really hope you and boys (and especially Korben) are on the mend. :kiss:

OK so my breastpump arrived.i was curious to how it actually worked so i stuck it on my boob for 10 seconds.and white sticky clear liquid come out
whats that :shock::wacko:? i wont be doing that again:haha:
happy eggplant day to us poppy :)

Happy One Year TTC to me and husband today.. can't believe it has been a year!!

babyhopes- probably just colostrum. ive been leaking like crazy since about 20 weeks or so. now that youre noticing, you might find the same.

damita :hi: glad you popped on, hope everything is going well. happy 1 year ttc, hopefully that bfp is right around the corner.. youre seeing a FS soon right :) a year ttc can be normal, dont give up!! and if the FS does find a problem it will likely be a pretty easy fix and you'll hopefully get an explanation for your long cycles! Hope this all works out for the best for you, and cant wait til you pop on here soon to post your bfp pic :hugs:

happy 25 weeks poppy :happydance:

ITS AUGUST!!!! IM HAVING A BABY THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!:yipee:

pk..:hugs: hope your ok :hugs:

nothing much to report here, BH, bit more "plug" (possibly) but nothing too spectacular..:nope: my :holly: still not leaking...i may try that breast pump on friday(38 weeks) see if i can stimulate contractions:shrug: heard that works!!:thumbup: xxxxx

MC how often do you have midwife appointments now? will they check for dilation or any of that if you ask? aren't you dieing to know if all those BH are doing anything in there lol!? i am sure you will go before me, look at all the stuff going on with you already all those BH and the plug!

ive had BH since nearly the beginning hopes!:dohh: dont think they doin much...ive only got 2 more app to go to now...38 week(friday) and then my 40 week app. if i go over i have to go to the hospital weekly until labour starts, think at 41 weeks they discuss when to induce:argh: not wanting that so still holding out for that sweep a fortnight on friday/2 week on friday..ive been trying to stay active and walk alot, i think thats why bits of plug are coming away, its not blood stained so not too excited yet...:growlmad:..and nope, even if you ask they wont examine cervix for dilation etc...im gonna ask on friday if she will sweep me...cheeky and i know she will say no, but worth an ask i say!:happydance: do you have no signs at all...back ache? af style aches/cramps.."snot"....nothing? :shrug:

definitely no snot or any sort of exciting cm lol. bc lately ive been checking when i wipe and all lol.. reminds me of what i did at 6-8weeks back in january and all that!

im getting BH but nothing ive even bothered timing. had one painful one today where i had to lean over on the table. but just one. lol. otherwise nothing notable there.

getting the pains in the middle of my pubic bone feels like its splitting down the middle. midwife assured me at last appointment that was normal and was just pelvis spreading. means nothing basically lol.

think baby is lower as there is less movement and ive been peeing more and feeling even after i go that i still kinda have to pee. or watch, i'll go to my midwife appointment this wednesday and they'll tell me i have a bladder infection instead :haha:

so overall, pretty much nothing is happening.

edit--oh, i have been having some on and off period type pressure that i plan to mention to midwife wednesday. also plan to mention that baby hasnt been moving as crazy as before. still way more than the 10 kicks per hour, but a lot less than what the crazy thing was doing just a week ago. better to tell her and be safe i guess. they probably all think im such a worry wart :haha:

have to get the strep b swabs this week, yuck

:hugs: for the swabs! yuk! hate that
sounds like your not too far off labour too with those "symptoms"!:happydance: sounds like both of us are almost ready! i still say ill go over though!...get on Bball and get walking once you hit 37 weeks, thats what ive been doing...as for babys movements, my baby has slowed down alot since being low, i think thats normal, but if its less that 10 movements then ring MW! :thumbup: xxx

i counted earlier and it was something ridiculous, i stopped near 40 because the counting just started to seem silly. but its still a decline from the way the baby was going crazy before.

((and now my whole belly is moving around and going crazy)) think someones messing with me lol

babyhopes- probably just colostrum. ive been leaking like crazy since about 20 weeks or so. now that youre noticing, you might find the same.

damita :hi: glad you popped on, hope everything is going well. happy 1 year ttc, hopefully that bfp is right around the corner.. youre seeing a FS soon right :) a year ttc can be normal, dont give up!! and if the FS does find a problem it will likely be a pretty easy fix and you'll hopefully get an explanation for your long cycles! Hope this all works out for the best for you, and cant wait til you pop on here soon to post your bfp pic :hugs:

:hugs::hugs: aw thank you, me too! I can't wait to see this dude and hopefully he can give me some answer :thumbup:

:hi: girls hope your all well afm chill in again today no gym woopp think i may go back tomorrow missed it but needed the rest symptoms this month have been really strong hot flushes x x x

Thanks MC :hugs:

Babyhopes happy 25th week too or eggplant day :haha: only 5 days to go then we into double digits :happydance:

MC my sisters little one is head down now doubt he will turn again now, your both due same date pmsl who will pop first :haha:

Everyone else ok?

Damita lovely to see you on miss you ya know :kiss:

Tink hope your ok n Lilyanne :hugs:

afm 90% better now still sweating but stomach better, korben back to normal he has two back teeth coming through atm so bit moany but ok.

wont be me poppy, this baby is toooo comfy in here!! how you feeling today :sick: n "the other" gone i hope:hugs: glad your sis baby head down, scary thought is a c-sec!:argh: :kiss::friends: xxxxxx

:haha: yeah lot better hate being ill when pregnant cos you cant take anything.

Dunno this only my sisters 2nd so may not want to come out lol

Just got this brand new off a selling n buy site on facebook for £80 pick it up friday :happydance: they expensive new n she not used it, my first buy for this one.

Attachments

• cot.jpg
    cot.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 6
  • cots.jpg
    cots.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 5
:hi: girls hope your all well afm chill in again today no gym woopp think i may go back tomorrow missed it but needed the rest symptoms this month have been really strong hot flushes poppy happy 25 week hun mc not long woopp x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->