Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

i haven't o yet hun haha just hope we have done it this month x x x

lol i get lost with your cycles, when you due to ov?

it will be cd16 or might be before been get in pains in my back and down my legs for 2 day so i am hoping i am going to o early not got any opk this month i forgot ha so i will just have to keep having sex x x x

Yes sex ever other day :winkwink: hope it works for you this cycle sweetie :hugs:

:dust: caz!! and yep...not long now :happydance:
poppy i like that basket! different but soooo cute! :awww: can imagine a pink bundle all cosy in there :yipee: xxxxxxxx

Hi CG how are you sweetie :hugs:

Just brought my 4D scan date forward cos im impatient :haha: to this Saturday 6th at 3pm :yipee::yipee: i'll be 1 day short of 26wks going into week 27 so should be a good clear scan n gender confirmation for the last time :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Yeah MC....testing time in another week or so. Oh, I think your gonna go when the MW does a sweep on ya!!:thumbup:

Poppy, I'm doing good. Just been busy and getting the boys ready for back to school this week. I like your basket, its really neat and can't wait too see your 4D scan.

GL Caz:dust::dust::dust:

Hopes, you hangning in there??

Tink, I hope things are going well for you & miss Lily. Been thinking about ya and praying you for guys:hugs:

BabyD, you feeling any bettter?

Jenny,Daisy,Laura,PJ,MommyV how are you all and the little bubba's doing?

Pk, :hugs: you have been a busy bee, hope things are starting to settle down for you.

Phoebe, I miss you very much and I hope you and miss Florence are doing well :hugs:

hiya:hi: Regal,Puppy and Damita and all the DDs:hugs:

:yipee: for scan poppy...bet you see your baby before i do! :growlmad: unless i have a scan like you that is xxxx

Checking in quick, be back later but wanted to update you briefly. Lily does have CF :cry: but we're handling it okish x

Hi Tink

Sorry, I haven't been on here for a while. Had a manic couple of weeks.

What does CF mean? xxxxxxxxxx

Hi CG how are you sweetie :hugs:

Just brought my 4D scan date forward cos im impatient :haha: to this Saturday 6th at 3pm :yipee::yipee: i'll be 1 day short of 26wks going into week 27 so should be a good clear scan n gender confirmation for the last time :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Hey Poppy! :hi:

I was thinking of having one of those 4d scans done but wasnt sure it was going to be worth the money. Will you let me know when you have the pics so I can see what they look like?

xxx

Laura these are of korben at 28wks and piccy when he was born, well worth it. Went to Babybond.

Attachments

• BABYBOND_19.jpg
    BABYBOND_19.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2
  • BABYBOND_16.jpg
    BABYBOND_16.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC00479.jpg
    DSC00479.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2
I have to say BHs are horrid, ive sat here for half hour or so having them every 5 minutes and they wasnt pleasant one bit :growlmad: got me thinking i want strongest pain killers going for after pains in my hossy bag :haha:

your getting them already poppy, they are shit arent they...mine started early on too!!..now they make me run to the loo if i can get up fast enough,otherwise im close to pissin' my self...:haha:
had a few pains during the night.they died off after i went to the loo though:dohh: fell asleep thinking..."im gonna have to get up this is sore"..:haha: cant have been that sore if i slept through them:haha:ah well another day closer to that sweep:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->